• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OMG Hodor crushing the rat was one of the most satisfying moments yet. I feared the worst, too. I'm not ready to lose another Stark. God, this show goes by so fast.

Hope to see Theon & the Bolton bastard next week. Also curious about Rickon and Osha.

sangreal

Can someone remind me what Lysa was referring to when she mentioned writing a letter to Cat and Robb?

waay back in season 1, Cat received a letter warning her about the Lannisters. Would have to go and rewatch it to see what it said exactly, but Cat mentions it when she arrived at the eyrie

Ovid

wait, they had a relationship all long? and she murdered the hand (her husband)? bombs are dropping
They did say poison is a woman's weapon.

I said it a couple days ago but I think Peytr is going to kill Lysa (and her) son and marry Sansa.

In the first season Cat receives a letter from Lysa saying that the Lannisters killed Jon Arryn.

waay back in season 1, Cat received a letter warning her about the Lannisters. Would have to go and rewatch it to see what it said exactly, but Cat mentions it when she arrived at the eyrie

She sent a letter to cat saying the lannisters killed Jon

Thanks guys. Damn, shit just got real didn't it? Baelish is the most dangerous man in Westeros right now....

Dat revelation. I'm starting to think Littlefinger has had a hand in everything that's ever happened in this series lol

What I try to tell you? This country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman. That's why you gotta make your own moves.

someday

Banned
EXACTLY, they were all in the room when they brought Bran,Jojen and Meera to the main guy at Crastor's Keep yet they sudden;y fucking forget.

They might not have known Bran's significance but some pretty highborn kid is captured and nobody remembers to tell the night's watch?

fuck this man.
I don't see why any of those women would have cared at all about that. It's important to us but to them, crows are crows (evidenced by her spitting on Jon Snow). They don't care about the brothers' reunion, and why should they?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I don't see why any of those women would have cared at all about that. It's important to us but to them, crows are crows (evidenced by her spitting on Jon Snow). They don't care about the brothers' reunion, and why should they?

Don't think she spat on Jon, she spat on the ground, as in "piss on this place", and proceeded to say burn it to the ground.

TheContact

I thought she spit on the keep. Like fuck this place, burn it

What I try to tell you? This country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman. That's why you gotta make your own moves.

tumblr_lztei0n3N71r4nenuo1_250.gif

I definitely think that littlefinger is a lot bigger than we all previously though, he's got more power than anyone, in the last 2 episodes alone we've found out that a lot that's happened so far has been a result of his doing.

I'm pretty sure she was spitting at the grounds of Craster's Keep before telling Jon to burn it down. She was condemning the place.

she spat at the ground, because she fcuking hated Crastor's Keep and everything that went down there.

She didn't know that Bran was a crow or anything, all she or the rest of them might;ve known is that an innocent little badass and his two friends were captured by the same horrible fuck that rapes and beats the fuck out of them on the regular...

someday

Banned
I see. I saw it as a continuation of her refusing Jon's offer to take the women with them to Castle Black and she said they saw all crows as no better than the one's who had been raping them. Like she was spitting on the whole situation, the crows and Craster's Keep.

TheContact

I see. I saw it as a continuation of her refusing Jon's offer to take the women with them to Castle Black and she said they saw all crows as no better than the one's who had been raping them. Like she was spitting on the whole situation, the crows and Craster's Keep.

I think you're right about the refusal. I don't think they went to castle black but they didn't want to stay at the keep either

Nameless

Holy shit Lord Baelish. His long con has been running since the fucking pilot, before the character was even introduced. Lysa's letter is what convinced Ned to say yes to becoming Hand, as Littlefinger knew it would. After getting him to King's Landing he then nudged Ned towards the truth about Lannister incest, and, given what we know now, he was definitely the one who sent the assassin after Bran. It was him the whole time, that brilliant little weasel. If you desire lands dominated by Wolves and Lions, what better way to conquerer the beasts than to set the against one another, and let nature run its course? Incredible.

Great episode, and damn it went by quick.

I have a question to ask concerning a character and I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or if i just missed something so I'll just tag it anyway to be extra careful. (its in regards to a character from the past 4 seasons)
what happened to Osha? The girl with Bran and Hodor who initially tried to kill bran in season 1. Did she leave? I'm seriously confused of her whearabouts.

sangreal

I have a question to ask concerning a character and I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or if i just missed something so I'll just tag it anyway to be extra careful. (its in regards to a character from the past 4 seasons)
what happened to Osha? The girl with Bran and Hodor who initially tried to kill bran in season 1. Did she leave? I'm seriously confused of her whearabouts.

Didn't she leave w/ rickon to go to greatjon umber's keep?

She is with Rickon

Holy shit Lord Baelish. His long con has been running since the fucking pilot, before the character was even introduced. Lysa's letter is what convinced Ned to say yes to becoming Hand, as Littlefinger knew it would. After getting him to King's Landing he then nudged Ned towards the truth about Lannister incest, and, given what we know now, he was definitely the one who sent the assassin after Bran. It was him the whole time, that brilliant little weasel. If you desire lands dominated by Wolves and Lions, what better way to conquerer the beasts than to set the against one another, and let nature run its course? Incredible.

That's what I was saying, This changes so much of what we've been lead to believe. It's crazy!

But what makes you sure that he sent the assassin after Bran? It was never said was it? We've just been under the assumption that it was Jamie or Cercei.

sangreal

That's what I was saying, This changes so much of what we've been lead to believe. It's crazy!

But what makes you sure that he sent the assassin after Bran? It was never said was it? We've just been under the assumption that it was Jamie or Cercei.

I don't think we ever found out, though at the very least Baelish is the one that told Cat it was Tyrion's dagger

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

Here's the scene from when they split up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUR3XgiIGdA

Jamie admits sending the assassin to Cersi.

I don't think we ever found out, though at the very least Baelish is the one that told Cat it was Tyrion's dagger

Right, I completely forgot about that. Thanks.

It explains why nameless assumed it was him.

Edit: soundscream, He does? I don't remember that at all, lol.

Nameless

It just seems plausible given Littlefinger deliberately pointed Cat in Tyrion's direction concerning the dagger.

Jamie admits sending the assassin to Cersi.

Are you sure? I don't recall this. Why would he give the killer a blade that implicated his brother, though?

Right, I completely forgot about that. Thanks.

It explains why nameless assumed it was him.

Edit: soundscream, He does? I don't remember that at all, lol.

Yeah Cerci condemns him for it, and he says he will go to war with anyone for her.

"The war for Cercis cunt" line came from that exchange.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
that's pretty messed up they gonna burn. I'm guessing the red women is gonna be involved with that.
and I knew it was coming but
Jesus, Sansa can't catch a break.

Also I'm slowly putting together that even if tyrion wins his trial that cersei isn't going to let it go.

I feel like a bad man for getting such a charge out of Hodor killing Locke.

Another somewhat slow episode that is laying some more groundwork for the rest of the season. Nice that they finished it off with a really strong, action-packed final 15 minutes.

BTM

Great episode. Bran taking over Hodor and snapping Locke's neck was amazing. Bring on the next 5 episodes. And holy shit at the Baelish/Lysa revelations.

They're referring to Jaime pushing Bran here not the assassin. Cersei is pissed because the fall was supposed to kill him, but he woke up.

There are other episodes that support it was him. Jamie doesn't deny it when asked as a prisoner Tryrion doesn't say that his knife was missing only that if he were to do it he wouldn't use his own knife.

And this happens after the assassination attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom