• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFD

rose-leslie-locked-up-abroad.jpg

She's so cute

I kinda figure A Song of Ice and Fire will suffer a similar fate. No way HBO is gonna be able to handle the cost incurred by the battle at The Wall by the free peoples/Mance Rayder. Giants, Mammoths, Shadowcats an 800ft wall. Puh-lease.

ROME was pretty decent though.

I saw this in a Rome LTTP thread. HBO succeeded it seems like.

The show will have 40 episodes after Sunday, and there will likely be about 40 weeks before season 5 give or take.

So just rewatch the show! :p

so what do you guys do once the season is finished? i can't believe it's almost over already

wait for the final season of my second favorite show. Boardwalk Empire. Has a lot of those "Holy shit can't believe they killed them" moments. For anyone who hasn't seen it you should give it a shot.

spirity

So is anyone here doing anything special for the 10th episode? Having friends round, is there going to be any reaction vids, got any GoT night 'traditions', anything like that?

Jonogunn

uhhhhh. Spoiler...?

Or is that just him riding a horse outside the show? lol

I fucking hate this thread arrggg!

Or is that an official release still? Doesn't seem like they would release soemthig so spoilerish

Edit// now that I think bout it. Wtf man. Someone ban that guy. That's got to be a major spoiler leaked photo or somethig fuck.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Even if Tyrion did escape on a horse, why on earth would he be half naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom