• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
you can see her tits in the movie rush. watched it on a plane to hawaii

on another note, its hard to not look like a creep watching a movie with nudity on an airplane (i didnt know there was nudity in it prior to watching it, but i would have watched it anyways)

I know that feeling. In no small part because I'm one of the people who peek over their seats when they see a screen on. I don't actually want to, mind you, it's just something I can't avoid :-/

I'm not a prude, but I remember watching Looper in a trip to Vegas and feeling a bit weird during the strip club scenes.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I know that feeling. In no small part because I'm one of the people who peek over their seats when they see a screen on. I don't actually want to, mind you, it's just something I can't avoid :-/

I'm not a prude, but I remember watching Looper in a trip to Vegas and feeling a bit weird during the strip club scenes.

I watched Wild Things for the first time on a plane.

Enco

on another note, its hard to not look like a creep watching a movie with nudity on an airplane (i didnt know there was nudity in it prior to watching it, but i would have watched it anyways)

This is true.

Started watching The Disappearance of Alice Creed and had to stop.

Natalie Dormer has a strange yet beautiful face.
There is a quality there that I haven't encountered before.
She doesn't have a generic pretty white girl face(imo).

peter-dinklage-scooter-600x450.jpg

This is how he'll escape from Kings Landing.

dude spoiler.

wtf

Booties

Banned
Does she have a muslce spasm thing in her face or is that just her signature look? It looks like a lazy eye but around her mouth instead.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Also in The Tudors which she's excellent in.

JesseZao

I'm behind the times I know, but does that mean girlfriend/boyfriend?

Not a recent term. Usually used to denote a person you're really interested in having a gf/bf relationship with, but not involved with currently. Used by younger demographics primarily.

Yeah, if you're not invested in the Wall storyline or Jon Snow as a character it was basically a non-event.

I feel like even if you were to be invested in the "wall" story, very little actually happened besides action and spectacle.
Ygritte dying
is the biggest contribution the episode had to the overall story other than some character stuff with Jon and Sam. The battle itself was pretty inconsequential in the end. It would have been way more interesting if they had lost.

We're in another 2 week break as far as my GoT fix is concerned.

pr0cs

The battle itself was pretty inconsequential in the end.

Still scratching my head as to how you came to that conclusion, seems like there were a ton of key events in the episode, perhaps your interpretation of important and mine are very different.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Nameless

On Tyrion, and I'll actually tag this since I became convinced it will happen rewatching 'Oathkeeper'...I think
Margaery will use her influence to convince Tommen to spare his life. Olenna tells her flat out that Tyrion is innocent before confessing herself. Of course later that episodeMargaery visited Tommen for the first time. She won't sit idly by and watch an innocent man murdered because of her.

On Tyrion, and I'll actually tag this since I became convinced it will happen rewatching 'Oathkeeper'...I think
Margaery will use her influence to convince Tommen to spare his life. Olenna tells her flat out that Tyrion is innocent before confessing herself. Of course later that episode that Margaery visited Tommen for the first time. She won't sit idly by and watch an innocent man murdered because of her.

but isn't it basically
out of anyones hands now that they "left it up to the gods"? i'm not sure that the king can pardon him

Enco

Margaery will use her influence to convince Tommen to spare his life. Olenna tells her flat out that Tyrion is innocent before confessing herself. Of course later that episodeMargaery visited Tommen for the first time. She won't sit idly by and watch an innocent man murdered because of her.
Don't think that will happen for some reason.

Would be cool though.

My prediction
Tyrion somehow gets out of Kings Landing. Someone such as Jamie/Bronn helps him escape

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual

The second thing about Olenna is simply not going to happen.
I'll join Styr for dinner if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom