• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flo_Evans

It was bad ass grandma. She had the fool give the necklace to Sansa so if someone got caught it would be her.

I think she will try and argue her granddaughter is queen now and offer to pay off the debts.

There is still Jeoffrey's little brother though?

I wish I would have been more shocked, except my stupid ass wandered into the spoiler thread on accident last week and I had this spoiled for me. Still awesome though. Good riddance

aaahhaha the same exact thing happened to me. but honestly I thought it would be the big episode 9 event, not in episode 2 :O very unexpected but i'm not complaining, I still have 8 more unspoiled episodes left :D

and hopefully this means shae is gone. I hate her >:O

When do Oberyn and Loras get to have crazy gay sex though
Hope that's a 10min. opening scene next week.

Because she wanted him to have a painless death as opposed to being brutally murdered by the opposing army, kind of a different circumstance. She used nightshade, not eyebleed hell-liquid.

lol. I get it. Just wanted to point out that her emotions are capable of anything. Really don't think she was behind it though. Despite Margaery becoming queen. She still has enough of the town under control/fear.

Roflobear

aaahhaha the same exact thing happened to me. but honestly I thought it would be the big episode 9 event, not in episode 2 :O very unexpected but i'm not complaining, I still have 8 more unspoiled episodes left :D

and hopefully this means shae is gone. I hate her >:O

Those thread titles are way too similar at a quick glance :(

breakfuss

Same thing happened to me last week as the thread titles look hella similar but it doesn't matter. Still felt soooooo satisfying to see him go (and I didn't expect it this soon, anyway). Oh man.

Oberyn is one badass looking dude. Look at his "wtf is this shit" face:

jk184nCAlVjzs.JPG

Also, Theon... Poor dude is gone.
Im I the only one loving whats happened to theon? He deserves everything that is coming to him

Ferrio

Banned
Kinda a shame joffery's actor is giving up the acting career. Though wonder if he'd just be known as "that guy who played joffery" if he did continue it.

Garland7G

It was bad ass grandma. She had the fool give the necklace to Sansa so if someone got caught it would be her.

I think she will try and argue her granddaughter is queen now and offer to pay off the debts.

There is still Jeoffrey's little brother though?

She can argue all she wants as of tonight, Margery ain't queen anymore. The crown now falls to joffrey's younger brother. Now had they had a child before he died, specifically a son, then the crown would pass to him and she would be the new Cersei.

Dr.Acula

Banned
He gave her the necklace, the necklace which Olenna fondled shortly before Joffreys death. The same necklace that had every stone intact prior to the fondling, then after his death, the same stone she's touching is missing from Sansa's necklace.

I don't think Sansa had any idea of what was going on, she wanted to leave because of the little show Joffrey had put on, with Rob getting his head humped.

Nice catch. I re watched their conversation and you can see Olenna palm a jewel, and the next shot shows a setting without a jewel against Sansa's dress.

Oh man, I'm gonna miss Joffrey.

I love how the show runners said, "if we don't try and make him look as dead as possible then people will wonder if he's dead, so let's turn his eyes red, his skin grey, and have blood pouring out of his face."

Some of the people working on the show said that this season wasn't going to have any moments as big as the "red wedding." If this isn't considered big, than holy shit.

Kinda a shame joffery's actor is giving up the acting career. Though wonder if he'd just be known as "that guy who played joffery" if he did continue it.

Bummer. Some actors shake their past others don't, no way to tell until they try. Guess we'll never know.

Roflobear

Where is tommen? Cant remember seeing him since the failed stannis attack

Not sure. I think he may be an unimportant character in the grand scheme of things. Makes me think some serious change is about to start happening if you trade off an interesting character like Joffrey for a seemingly unimportant one

Zeliard

Oh my fuckin god, dudes.

Came out of nowhere. So awesome, though.

Fuck the king!

Would have been an effective moment for me if a certain moderator on irc didn't let us know what twitter was saying moments after the episode ended.

Totally destroyed the surprise of the ending.

TheYanger

He gave her the necklace, the necklace which Olenna fondled shortly before Joffreys death. The same necklace that had every stone intact prior to the fondling, then after his death, the same stone she's touching is missing from Sansa's necklace.

I don't think Sansa had any idea of what was going on, she wanted to leave because of the little show Joffrey had put on, with Rob getting his head humped.

Screencap? I looked in the thread and must've missed it, but I relooked at the episode and I don't see any missing stones in her necklace later. They're certainly dangling in obvious enough a manner that I feel like I wouldn't miss it if I'm looking for it.

Man last week a bunch of people die over some chickens. This week the King dies over some pie.

God help the next person who partakes in some steak. A whole fucking town may go under.

Sajjaja

Screencap? I looked in the thread and must've missed it, but I relooked at the episode and I don't see any missing stones in her necklace later. They're certainly dangling in obvious enough a manner that I feel like I wouldn't miss it if I'm looking for it.

sansa3.png

TheYanger

Edit: NM that second cap is what I'm looking for. The rest of the scene there's nothing missing there that I could see, so that's a bit weird if it's intentionally done that way. Rechecking now.

Luckily, I still have them open. I was sending them to someone not long ago. They're taken from this thread.

Edit: Beaten...

Cyan

Banned
Would have been an effective moment for me if a certain moderator on irc didn't let us know what twitter was saying moments after the episode ended.

Totally destroyed the surprise of the ending.
:/

Damn, that's a bummer, dude. I was lucky enough to be away from my computer and not on IRC at the time. I hope my "whaaaaat" was too late to be any kind of a spoiler.

#WasItSansa

#WasItDianeRigg

#ItWasArya

!

I haven't watched it back yet but doesn't Cersie(sp?) scream " he killed the king! MY SON! " at the end there?

I have a feeling Sansa did it, or knew something about it though. I mean Joffrey just kept at her without mercy. She must have had 100 different ways of killing him thought up by the first weekend.

Has to be Granny. Though I think Tyrion must've noticed the stone in the goblet before the final drink. Which is why he picked up the goblet after, to look for the the stone that dissolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom