• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 |OT| ...Maria...MARIA!!!

F*ck, gamestop screwed me over, no midnight launch so I can't get my midnight launch assault rifle code, Anyways I have a question, when do we get our Day 1 DLC Maps?

newsguy

Marvie_3 said:
Bastards.....my Gamestop isn't doing a midnight opening. I have the game paid in full and now I have to wait until tomorrow after classes to pick it up....

Pick it up at wal mart. Get your cash or credit back tomorrow at GS.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Shadowlink123 said:
F*ck, gamestop screwed me over, no midnight launch so I can't get my midnight launch assault rifle code, Anyways I have a question, when do we get our Day 1 DLC Maps?
As soon as you open the box.

Marketplace Blade > Redeem Code

Oh ok thanks Rez>You, Also newsguy, my nearest Walmart is 40 miles away :(, I don't really care for the assault rifle though, at least I am getting my maps and I pre-ordered the special edition so I am getting a golden lancer :D

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
SuperAndroid17 said:
4 red rings means death? Can someone clarify..? my xbox is still a virgin

:(
FOR FUCKS SAKES , WHY NOW!? fucking microsoft
Plug your AV cables in. :lol

soldat7

Relix said:
NOOOO!!! When I was going out to buy the game the rear tire was making strange sounds and when i went to check it... the tire was breaking in pieces don't ask me why!! =( =( =(. So I had to return, with a flat tire, and no possibility of getting the game tonight.

SuperAndroid17 said:
4 red rings means death? Can someone clarify..? my xbox is still a virgin

:(
FOR FUCKS SAKES , WHY NOW!? fucking microsoft

Murphy is a bloody jerk. My condolences.

Rez>You said:
Plug your AV cables in. :lol

Oh snap.

mintylurb

HoTHiTTeR said:
I've got a bunch of spare cases, let me know if you want me to send you one if you don't get Fry's to replace it.
I appreciate your offer but I just called Frys and they're willing to replace my game. I swear, frys should stop using DHL..(sorry nikash!)

cameltoe

finished my first Horde run....

First off it took like 10 minutes for matchmaking to find players (prolly cause the game aint released yet :p)

Was pretty cool...we got thru 8 waves...After the round ended I was dumped back to the selection screen...BOO!! It didnt keep the party together....another 10 min wait ahead!!

Relix said:
NOOOO!!! When I was going out to buy the game the rear tire was making strange sounds and when i went to check it... the tire was breaking in pieces don't ask me why!! =( =( =(. So I had to return, with a flat tire, and no possibility of getting the game tonight.

I got a fuckin flat today, too!!!

Been on Bungie Favorites for the past week, so I have received A LOT of friend requests from a lot of random people. About half-way through the week what I decided to do was, whenever I received a friend request, I would hit "block communications," without hesitation. I logged into xbox.com only a couple of minutes ago and realize that I have another friend request. I clicked on the message, my screen loaded, and I nearly hit block communications when luckily my eye caught the name of the one who sent the FR, Aladuf23. :lol :lol

This weekend is going to be real fun. I'm definitely getting the game tomorrow, but I'm not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow. I have a friend coming over so he can play it, so probably co-op for most of the night. I'll likely be playing all weekend, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to play with you guys anyway. :p

Aladuf

Banned
Dax01 said:
Been on Bungie Favorites for the past week, so I have received A LOT of friend requests from a lot of random people. About half-way through the week what I decided to do was, whenever I received a friend request, I would hit "block communications," without hesitation. I logged into xbox.com only a couple of minutes ago and realize that I have another friend request. I clicked on the message, my screen loaded, and I nearly hit block communications when luckily my eye caught the name of the one who sent the FR, Aladuf23. :lol :lol
:lol Glad my GT is so obvious.

Hammer

Is it taking anyone else a really long time to get into a match? Yesterday it would be almost instant, but today it takes almost 10 min.

Aladuf

Banned
Maybe somebody (not me, lol) should make another thread in the online section for Gamertags so they can be more organized there in the OP or w/e?

PSGames

Maybe we should create a GAF handle for this game? So it will be easy to find other Gaffers for Co-op, Horde mode, etc...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I think I need to do a purge on my XBL friends list. I've always had above 90 and I don't play with like...90% of my friends list, haha.

Sean

Banned
So what exactly am I suppose to be getting at this midnight launch.

I preordered the standard edition and am picking it up at Blockbuster - do they have the golden assault rifle things or are those only being given at GS midnight launches? I don't really care about the gun thing but I wanna make sure I get everything I'm supposed to (especially the maps).

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Sean said:
So what exactly am I suppose to be getting at this midnight launch.

I preordered the standard edition and am picking it up at Blockbuster - do they have the golden assault rifle things or are those only being given at GS midnight launches? I don't really care about the gun thing but I wanna make sure I get everything I'm supposed to (especially the maps).

You won't get the Lancer. It's not at every gamestop it's in the LE. IDK about the Hammerburst.

You'll get the maps.

Canals 2.0 is amazing

Top Bottom