• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
If I don't get execution the first time, I usually leave and keep joining games and it takes about 3-6 tries to get into an execution.

I really wish that there were playlists, I would love to be able to pick what map I want at what times. ;_;

thezerofire said:
do you guys use the default button scheme or that alternative one?
Risk Breaker who posts frequently in this thread uses it. He's a weirdo. So does Quinn Delhoyo, but I'm not friends with him so I won't call him a weirdo so brazenly.

According to Joe Graf Totally Accurate Stats™, only 0.1% of players use it.

EDIT: ^^^ Yep, posted a minute too late.

EDITx2: Risk Breaker's tried to convert me time and again, but I can't wallbounce for shit with the alternate scheme. :|

Montresor

Thanks bs000 and mernst for answering my question on Force Multiplier. I'll try that.

Also yes god yes. I'm ticking matches towards War Supporter like crazy. 70-g achievement here I come.

bs000

When you down an enemy, you get 50 points. If you then kill the enemy yourself, you get 110 points. If you spot them instead, and then let your teammate kill them, you get 130 points. So killing them yourself gets you 160 points total, while letting someone take your kill gets you 180 points. Your mind=blown, right? :D

I'm idling private warzone right now and they're all counting towards war supporter. I've got Onyx 3 times now. Totally unearned level 100, here I come!

2San

Fallacy said:
Alternative since the moment gears 2 came out. No accidental rolling for me.
How would that happen? Meat shield is now mapped to x by default.
edit: nvm never knew alternate separates sliding from rolling.

Addnan

Robot Pants said:
Still working? And how many for Onyx? Or are you scared to quit out and look in case it might fix the glitch haha
Its 30 for Onyx.

I'm lucky im on exe, imagine playing this many games of KOTH.

zlatko

Banned
Addnan said:
Its 30 for Onyx.

I'm lucky im on exe, imagine playing this many games of KOTH.

W/e you do don't leave, because then it won't give it to you anymore. Are you in quick match? Any chance you could invite me into your game so I can see if I can get the benefits as well?

GT is Outlaw Slevin if you get time in between a match. I'll hop on now if you are up for it. :)

Addnan

zlatko said:
W/e you do don't leave, because then it won't give it to you anymore. Are you in quick match? Any chance you could invite me into your game so I can see if I can get the benefits as well?

GT is Outlaw Slevin if you get time in between a match. I'll hop on now if you are up for it. :)
Sent an FR, if a space opens up i'll invite.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
X-Frame said:
What does everyone use as their controller sensitivities and why?

I assume most people have high turn, but maybe slower target and zoom -- but I could be way off. Wondering what the Gears vets use after all these years.

twenties across the board. I occasionally go as low as 17 but no lower.

Addnan said:
No, its a game of quick match Alpha.
But isn't it a client thing? I mean, instead of a game lobby being glitched and giving the players infinite ribbons.

Anyways, shoot an invite to EdgeyPoo if you're feeling charitable. :p

Addnan

Seth Balmore said:
But isn't it a client thing? I mean, instead of a game lobby being glitched and giving the players infinite ribbons.

Anyways, shoot an invite to EdgeyPoo if you're feeling charitable. :p
Says GT is invalid.

Addnan

Seth Balmore said:
WTF? We're playing at the moment on that GT. :(

Lucky! I wanna see the new Blood Drive but haven't had the chance yet.
Send me a FR, try hard spelling A ID D N A N, just copy and paste in Xbox.com.

Addnan said:
Send me a FR, try hard spelling A ID D N A N, just copy and paste in Xbox.com.
Done and done.

EDIT: Nevermind mate, it says I can't join the game session. Shit connectivity being shit, UGH I hate having to pay for Xbox Live when it works like crap 90% of the time. Sorry for confusing your friends btw. :p

ZROCOOL said:
Fuuu got my first Carmine star ribbon
ofaeh0xu0o.png

Addnan

Me and my friend just played 25 games of Exe in a row. Towards to the end I started falling asleep and so me and my friend decided to start singing teletubbies song :/ Thats when the dude joins out party lol.

Anilusion

Anilusion said:
Is there anybody here with a level 100 GoW2 that could help me out with the level 100 glitch? I don't really feel like playing hundreds of hours in gears 2 for a few weapon skins, although they are pretty cool.

If you happen to be playing TF2 I can give you some refined metal for the trouble.

Nobody? :( Getting level 100 yourself is impossible since nobody's playing the multiplayer anymore, and even then it takes a shitload of time that could have been spent playing gears 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom