• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

Fuz

Banned
Pejo Pejo

New code: LAK73P61

Got Lyra in 80. Pretty fucking fun, The HORAHORA is awesome. No matrices toh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also
dat ass.

Last edited:

Saber

Maybe it's the tea-producing area that's been mentioned before?

Edit: I think it's supposed to be near Qingce village. So maybe it's a border area near Fontaine?

I was about to say that. I remember an old ass leak that said that the last patch before Fontaine was about a place near its border.

Pejo

Maybe it's the tea-producing area that's been mentioned before?

Edit: I think it's supposed to be near Qingce village. So maybe it's a border area near Fontaine?
Ah that makes sense. I remember them talking about a place north of Qingce a while ago, and 3.6 is only a few versions away from Fontaine, so it makes sense that they'd want to start building lore at about that time.

I was reading through a few things on reddit the other day, and apparently Fontaine is supposed to be France/Italy which we already knew, but it also supposedly has a bunch of USA references too.

Surely if they're ever going to add a gun class weapon, it will be in Fontaine.

accf88bafc8b536cde87f2aaaa9028a0.jpg

Pejo

Apparently as of the recent patch, this little dude gives you furniture for talking to him:

*edit*

I don't really know why, but I love these Yandere Ayaka memes. MHY should just run with it, it'd be a lot more interesting than her default wet socks persona.

j2mlv3akol7a1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

Fuz

Banned
BUFFBIRD.jpg

I know you were expecting ass.

Interesting, they added two racetracks and a number of purchasable cars. Ran a few races, they are actually kinda fun, but feels like the more expensive cars have an insane advantage EDIT: Nope I'm dumb and didn't notice you can turbo. On top of fishing, PvP battleground and the BR they're doing a lot with this game. Maybe too much. But it's nice.

Last edited:

Pejo

BUFFBIRD.jpg

I know you were expecting ass.

Interesting, they added two racetracks and a number of purchasable cars. Ran a few races, they are actually kinda fun, but feels like the more expensive cars have an insane advantage EDIT: Nope I'm dumb and didn't notice you can turbo. On top of fishing, PvP battleground and the BR they're doing a lot with this game. Maybe too much. But it's nice.
Ah good ol' chadbird. How do you do the trick anyways? I'm so far behind in story now, I still haven't done the 2.0 story quest yet. Hopefully since it's a holiday weekend I will have some time to dig into it. Wonder if you need to be caught up in story for the race stuff to be available? I was pissing around with the fishing. It's objectively worse than Genshin, but meh, who cares. I really want to get that Shirli Nemesis skin, which I think you have to do the latest 2.2 story to get, so I need to get through it one way or another.

So I have been casually just leveling up artifacts with all the blues/purples/whites as I get them since I've been running out of inventory space more and more. Finally hit this today:

nSDaBac.jpg

And all of them are gold tier. I've been dreading this moment and putting it off, but I actually have to go through all these pieces of shit and lock the ones I want to keep and feed the rest to the shredder.

Think I'm going to try to get more good VV pieces, and maybe some Heart of Depth upgrades for Mona/Childe. I have to do something though because the game yells at me every time I try to pick up an artifact or open a boss leyline or do anything.

I was hoping to put this off until Severed Fate gets added to the system so I can get a bunch of pieces of that for various characters without filling up on the relatively worthless Shimazawa set.

I really need to start evaluating and locking the good artifacts when they drop instead of putting it off. Probably 85% of these are Gladiator's/Wandering Troupe.

I really need to start evaluating and locking the good artifacts when they drop instead of putting it off. Probably 85% of these are Gladiator's/Wandering Troupe.
What you've been doing is probably way more work and takes more time than clicking on an artifact and judging in .001 second that it's trash. At least you'll be able to upgrade anything with potential (and see your hopes dashed again and again).

There's a bunch of good sets in the strongbox now. Thundering Fury is great now that dendro exists.

crumbs

I've been doing the "review on drop" for a while, but I know I still have a bunch of 5 star artifacts that I didn't review properly at the time. However, I've decided that I don't care if I fodder some good unreviewed 5 stars because I just don't have the time f*ck around when I'm using the strong box or leveling up artifacts.

Fuz

Banned
Ah good ol' chadbird. How do you do the trick anyways? I'm so far behind in story now, I still haven't done the 2.0 story quest yet. Hopefully since it's a holiday weekend I will have some time to dig into it. Wonder if you need to be caught up in story for the race stuff to be available? I was pissing around with the fishing. It's objectively worse than Genshin, but meh, who cares. I really want to get that Shirli Nemesis skin, which I think you have to do the latest 2.2 story to get, so I need to get through it one way or another.
I just have weapon shown at all times, it's in the options. It's kinda funny.
booba.jpg

Still not ass.

So I have been casually just leveling up artifacts with all the blues/purples/whites as I get them since I've been running out of inventory space more and more. Finally hit this today:
I've been there since months. I just use gold ones to upgrade other artifacts, but it breaks my farming constantly. Annoying as fuck. I wish we can grind artifact into XP dust.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Pejo Pejo
Complete list of recent codes. Two were new for me.

List of codes since 2.2

21-12-2022:

- LAK73P61

- TOF2023

- KYOKAGETSUEI

23-12-2022:

- TENRAN1222ESUTA

24-12-2022:

- LAGCKK7X

- KA67KAYQ

- TOF2022XMAS

25-12-2022:

- LAH34NQM

- LAJ9TK0R

- KA5QN8CM

Fake

Gold Member
kkfkuzz1d38a1.jpg

Meme Reaction GIF

Sometimes Genshin players really give you a reason to step back and just wonder what's going wrong in people's lives.

Probably not the Aether US VA... not his type.

For reasons like that I keep a hell out of Genshin Impact reddit. They give the GI players already a shit reputation. Twitter folks are also retarded.

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: Fuz

deanote666

kkfkuzz1d38a1.jpg

Meme Reaction GIF

Sometimes Genshin players really give you a reason to step back and just wonder what's going wrong in people's lives.
I think Man At Arms is actually working with Skeletor.

In the episode Skeletor blocked the river to destroy the forest so there would be no more oxygen, Man At Arms gave Heman an oxygen tank he himself invented. When Heman confronted Skeletor, Skeletor had an identical oxygen tank.

Last edited:

april6e

I felt a little bit bad at first cleaning out 5 months worth of primos to get C0 Wanderer and C6 Faruzan but it feels so worth it. Very enjoyable character to play.

Pejo

I felt a little bit bad at first cleaning out 5 months worth of primos to get C0 Wanderer and C6 Faruzan but it feels so worth it. Very enjoyable character to play.
That's actually some incredible luck to get C6 Faruzan within 1 full pity of Wanderer.

*edit*

lbz41w18v38a1.jpg

uvz3hvtmb28a1.jpg

pEUQIEV.jpg

kwtnMHP.jpg

DYNDdW5.jpg

G70McGm.jpg

IoDTTV7.jpg

4BxoRFg.jpg

smwnut8ac78a1.jpg

All of these are depressingly better than any costume that MHY will ever sell us in the game.

Last edited:
I still don't get what the theme is supposed to be. It's just some generic dress. Like a lady going on a picnic or something? I wish they did something more recognizable and fitting. I see some flowers and butterflies, but isn't this coming out in winter?

I found that Dehya "leak" again for those interested. No source.
VPg8180.jpg

Pejo

I still don't get what the theme is supposed to be. It's just some generic dress. Like a lady going on a picnic or something? I wish they did something more recognizable and fitting. I see some flowers and butterflies, but isn't this coming out in winter?
I get Mary Poppins vibes from it, which is to say - not something I want out of a $30 skin. I don't know which fucking idiots they have running the costumes department over at MHY, but if they hired me I could increase player satisfaction and profit from these things about 2000% in 6 months. AND still keep it within CCP "safe" guidelines. This costume is just pure shit.
VPg8180.jpg
Oh god it's even worse than you originally mentioned. Def scaling, converted to EM, EM converted to CDMG. So it's like triple watered down stats. I have never hoped something was false before so badly in my life. Please MHY, stop fucking with these characters with the purpose of making them bad, just to be different.

I get Mary Poppins vibes from it, which is to say - not something I want out of a $30 skin. I don't know which fucking idiots they have running the costumes department over at MHY, but if they hired me I could increase player satisfaction and profit from these things about 2000% in 6 months. AND still keep it within CCP "safe" guidelines. This costume is just pure shit.
Even if you pull a random fan art from pixiv, you'd probably get a better skin than this.
Oh god it's even worse than you originally mentioned. Def scaling, converted to EM, EM converted to CDMG. So it's like triple watered down stats. I have never hoped something was false before so badly in my life. Please MHY, stop fucking with these characters with the purpose of making them bad, just to be different.
Yeah, guess I'd forgotten about that. It sounds absurd. Makes me hopeful it is fake after all.

Saber

VPg8180.jpg

Playing safe with skins for the sake of not hurting anyone. Thats the price you pay for bowing your head to everyone.

As for Dehya, well er...thats something.
Scaling Def...as a 5-star, I'm even willing to risk a guess that her skill has a high cooldown and her burst is 80 energy cost. The most ridiculous hopium is that she at least has a decent scaling.
Hard to be positive with these leaks. Honestly, feels like they are trying hard to not make her decent.

Pejo

PCc4F8d.jpg
Vg9pxXl.jpg
I did a thing even though I didn't set the path the first time and required it the 2nd time...

also, I don't have Itto.
If only Noelle could quad-wield.

So here's close to final version of Lisa's costume. It's not nearly as shit as Ayaka's, but still worse than the original. At least this one's free I guess.
jw29v5mrdb8a1.jpg

Pejo

Miho sees this game as a family-friendly game. It's not gonna change.
C'mon kids, gather round. Let's all learn about and normalize gambling mechanics. Every time I see a "parent" on reddit posting some picture with them playing with their like 5~ year old kids, I want to report them to child protective services. Fucking assclowns.

I firmly believe that ALL gacha should be 18+ or whatever legal gambling age is in your country, regardless of content of the game otherwise (tits/ass/violence/etc).

It's actually even worse than gambling, because you don't actually get anything even when you win. It's lose, or lose with new .pngs and pixels.

Nah. Skin sucks. They keep covering their bodies.
Fucked up thing is that idiots will clap for this kind of thing like they did for the censored costumes for the Mondstadt gang. I still can't understand how anybody thought Jean's new outfit was anything other than a downgrade. That black shirt doesn't go with the theme at all and looks ugly as fuck. I personally hate Rosaria and Mona's new costumes too, and they make me angry every single time I see them in events/official art now.

Saber

Miho sees this game as a family-friendly game. It's not gonna change.

Their gatcha is also a very family-friendly mechanic. I mean, who doesn't want their entire family to play gambling games? EA is probably salivating on this, they would love to do the same with Battlefront 2 since they pushed their limits with lootboxes.

Pejo

Their gatcha is also a very family-friendly mechanic. I mean, who doesn't want their entire family to play gambling games? EA is probably salivating on this, they would love to do the same with Battlefront 2 since they pushed their limits with lootboxes.
I don't really watch/care about football/soccer but isn't there already a huge gambling mechanic in FIFA?

Saber

I don't really watch/care about football/soccer but isn't there already a huge gambling mechanic in FIFA?

There is indeed, but I think still kinda act as a lootbox of sorts.
I remember one of those basketball games that have real gambling machines in the game.
Do they work with pity systems like Genshin gatcha?

Fuz

Banned
You know this, I know this, everyone here know this.

Out there though? Skimpy anime girls are worse and more noticeable than gambling.

Top Bottom