• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

Borderlands 2 really bummed me out too, mainly because I thought they'd expand more on the skill/class system but it really suffered from a lot of the problems the first game had, which was disappointing. It was still a really fun game, but the solo experience was god awful, finding meaningful loot was a huge issue which had to be bandaided by the SWIFT Code system and slot machines, and a lot of the manufacturers' affixes were a huge miss.

convo

I am looking forward to the Witness ql , current piss related topics make me more scared than usual to enter Witness threads. Must be a riot in there.

jmood88

It wasn't a bad game by any means, it just felt like more of the same to me.
Man, Borderlands 2 is better than 1 in every way. After the first few weeks, I got bored of the first Borderlands after my friends stopped playing but I played through the sequel more times than I can count, mainly with random people.

Man, Borderlands 2 is better than 1 in every way. After the first few weeks, I got bored of the first Borderlands after my friends stopped playing but I played through the sequel more times than I can count, mainly with random people.

I disagree because the writing is awful, but even if I agreed that doesn't change the fact that it's still just more of what was already there with a couple of tweaks to improve some issues.

I disagree because the writing is awful, but even if I agreed that doesn't change the fact that it's still just more of what was already there with a couple of tweaks to improve some issues.

Borderlands 2 is the only game I quit out of boredom last year. The writing was killing me inside and the gameplay couldn't hold my interest more than a handful of minutes at a time.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Watching the Mario QL made me rebuy Bowser's Inside Story. Fun Fact: That game is still 49,99€ on Amazon in Germany. I bought it for 7€ on ebay

daydream

Banned
got paper jam day 1, want to do a full m&l series playthrough at some point

dan didn't really think this ql through, eh

ttyd er feat. brad x dan pls

Curufinwe

I'm doing the PS Now one week free trial and it runs OK over wi-fi, but not good enough for me to ever actually pay for the service while using a wireless connection.

demidar

A lot of people say that Bowser's Inside Story is the best one, but ehhhh. I think the Mario and Luigi parts actually bog the whole thing down. If it was Bowser all the time that would be great, Bowser is hilarious.

I'm thinking about subscribing to the WWE Network for the Royal Rumble, help.

s4SvfsL.png

daydream

Banned
i'm not really big on monster factory or whatever but man, they should have hired griffin mcelroy to write their goty skits. just clicked on 'griffin's amiibo corner' which popped up on 'related videos' for some reason and boy does he nail it

ep. 1

with Twin Tails on this one

get it for a month, then make a day out of watching the Rumble

i'm not really big on monster factory or whatever but man, they should have hired griffin mcelroy to write their goty skits. just clicked on 'griffin's amiibo corner' which popped up on 'related videos' for some reason and boy does he nail it

ep. 1

you'd think you're Myggen with how late you are with that

A lot of people say that Bowser's Inside Story is the best one, but ehhhh. I think the Mario and Luigi parts actually bog the whole thing down. If it was Bowser all the time that would be great, Bowser is hilarious.

People also tend to forget how many tutorials and mini-games Inside Story has, instead limiting those critiques to Dream Team. Sorry, reviewers, you raved about Inside Story so they pretty much just gave you more of that.

Classic petard hoisting.

People also tend to forget how many tutorials and mini-games Inside Story has, instead limiting those critiques to Dream Team. Sorry, reviewers, you raved about Inside Story so they pretty much just gave you more of that.

Classic petard hoisting.

I long for the day where
people realize that the only good one was the first one

justjim89

The fake Italian in Mario and Luigi gives me life. Always has. I wonder if they give Charles Martinet specific syllables to say on the script or just [Fake Italian].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom