• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Wait, you really do play as Michael Meyers in that CoD DLC? That wasn't something I misheard, filtered through a fever dream?

Kerned

Banned
Hm. So GB's maybe-possibly-Demon's-Souls stream is probably going to overlap a bit with Jeff Green's absolutely-definitely-Dark-Souls stream. What to do, what to do...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Has he played Dark Souls? He's going to get so pissed when the
dragon wrecks his shit

Mindflayers in 4-1 will be glorious.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It's officially Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls.

This is just perfect. This is probably the best possible thing in the history of the internet. I'm excited. My favourite feature + a game I'm really interested in but was never able to play it. Great. This is great.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
This is just perfect. This is probably the best possible thing in the history of the internet. I'm excited. My favourite feature + a game I'm really interested in but was never able to play it. Great. This is great.

You should try to play it. It's really something special discovering everything the first run through.

xqG0QP3.gif

EXCITE!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Guys I clearly confirmed this with a guess certainty on the previous page.

JeTmAn81

Remember when it seemed like the entire GB crew but Vinny kind of hated the Souls games, and Vinny just thought they were alright?

Stoked! But I hope people don't constantly lose their shit if/when Brad makes a mistake.

Eh, it's a game that lets you learn from your mistakes, so long as he takes a couple minutes and gets comfortable with the base mechanics of movement/combat and item usage he'll be fine.

Let's predict progress, I say he clears 1-1 no problem

LackingSaint

Neo Member
Awesome! I'm super into Dark Souls and am looking forward to Dark Souls 2, so this seems like a cool way to familiarize myself with Demon's Souls.

EDIT: Although i'm assuming Jeff's not a part of this and it's a Rorie/Brad/Vinny shindig, which is a shame. Jeff seems to slowly be removing himself from GB content, only really appearing on UPF and some Quick Looks. Wasn't in Pathfinder, wasn't in LOLS, only been in one Breaking Bad episode over the last year.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I hope he does it like Vinny and only takes advice when absolutely necessary. Apart from chat, would either Vinny or Rorie (if he played it) even remember enough about DS to offer advice anyway?

Oh whoops I hit refresh and now the chat page is down. I don't wanna miss it! I became a premium member back when Ryan played Dark Souls on the welcome back tricaster stream.

aku08

I know nothing about demon or dark souls. But with that being said, I wish he was playing dark souls, because its getting a equal that I might want to try

there's so many people playing dark souls right now, just betweek jeff green and patrick - plenty of dark souls video out there. so im stoked hes playing demon's souls

I hope he does it like Vinny and only takes advice when absolutely necessary. Apart from chat, would either Vinny or Rorie (if he played it) even remember enough about DS to offer advice anyway?

I think if they can remember shortcut placement it would be enough to keep frustration levels down.

there's so many people playing dark souls right now, just betweek jeff green and patrick - plenty of dark souls video out there. so im stoked hes playing demon's souls

Thats a good point, theres no reason to play Dark Souls if one of the crew is already doing it. I really should check out Jeff's videos, I always liked him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom