• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

I'm not even connected to chat anymore. Does this player automatically go to live if they go back on the air, or do I need to sit here and refresh over and over?

pax217

Well no we get this sweet Italian (?) music. Maybe this also ends Viva Pinata early.

That Italian music is from the archive at the beginning of the show (~330p, PST), their stream isn't live right now.

I'm not even connected to chat anymore. Does this player automatically go to live if they go back on the air, or do I need to sit here and refresh over and over?

Should start as long as you still have "Play" hit... but they may have just done a huge reset in the office. Who knows.

####

Is Iron Galaxy really "relaunching" Windjammers?

pax217

That "Next Car Game" looks great.

EDIT: This looks like another boring game. Entirely judging this book by its cover, though.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I logged out of the site (I was getting constant "you're not logged in" on the chat page) and now I can't log back in. Says invalid password, even though it isn't.

If I go to reset my password, it says there was a problem.

No UPF for me. And I havent'watched one live in months... :(

Tan

Vinny
05moRw0.jpg

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
From the pics, it looks like everyone's growing beards.

Jintor

What the hell do I need to do to get a machine that'll play Samurai Gunn, Nidhogg, and Sportsfriends on a TV with controllers?

PS4 will probably end up being fine for that right?

FHIZ

Does anyone push the streams to their TV via Apple TV?

Second question, does their new player crash for you too? Every so often the airplay connection just dies, never used to happen with the Twitch player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom