• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Wait, so this isn't Ryan either?

No, and I'm pretty sure this isn't either:
1225392-c_viper_ryan_davis_background1261397829070.jpg

The one that always impressed me was "female Gerstmann" who had Youtube videos reviewing video games and had the exact same mannerisms as Jeff:

Zabant

The truth is, "Vinny" is not one person, he's an idea that manifests itself in a person and has been present with us since time immemorial.

2295249-579495-458673_steve_jobs1_middle.jpg

Here he is as steve jobs.

2561414-vinnydoppelganger.png

Here he is as a medieval knight

and of course, his most famous incarnation

Saviour.jpeg

That new Zen Pinball 2 Quick Look just makes me pine for a new Pinball Arcade QL. I wish they handled TPA like they did Game Room and Capcom Arcade Cabinet and just do a new video when new tables are released.

OMG Aero

One time when Brad falls asleep during an unprofessional Friday they should just end the show there and all silently leave like when Alexis wore the oculus rift.

popo

There used to be some great look-a-likees on the gb forum - including the stand up comedian who not only looks like ryan but had identical taste in shirts and the "vinny in a wig" - both posted above. One of the miserable mods over there doesn't like them though and would lock every new thread, people eventually stopped posting good ones.

Favourites include Vinny in the shower, Vinny dressed as a ninja turtle and future Jeff with his wife Ultima.

There used to be some great look-a-likees on the gb forum - including the stand up comedian who not only looks like ryan but had identical taste in shirts and the "vinny in a wig" - both posted above. One of the miserable mods over there doesn't like them though and would lock every new thread, people eventually stopped posting good ones.

Favourites include Vinny in the shower, Vinny dressed as a ninja turtle and future Jeff with his wife Ultima.

2196445-microphon.jpg

Yup.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
DId any of the bomb crew finish Ni No Kuni? I picked it up in the January sale for a tenner and started playing it this afternoon. It's pretty great so far.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
There is a little bit of Vinny in all of us

DId any of the bomb crew finish Ni No Kuni? I picked it up in the January sale for a tenner and started playing it this afternoon. It's pretty great so far.

I think Brad was the only one who played it and he liked it quite a bit until the grinding started happening. Which is why he never finished it.
Now, if they ever want to do another Endurance Run, Ni No Kuni would be a great game to do so

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Watching them play Nidhogg almost made me buy Nidhogg until Jeff said the Online is shit. Which is a problem cause I can't play the game locally

justjim89

I really would've enjoyed seeing Brad's Dark Souls build myself on UF. I started a new character a few days ago and have been going pure sorcerer. The tip page I'm following had me playing all out of order to get the crimson set and a maxed out magic weapon and unlock all the magic vendors. Things have been going a lot quicker and it's a pretty fun class to play as.

I really would've enjoyed seeing Brad's Dark Souls build myself on UF. I started a new character a few days ago and have been going pure sorcerer. The tip page I'm following had me playing all out of order to get the crimson set and a maxed out magic weapon and unlock all the magic vendors. Things have been going a lot quicker and it's a pretty fun class to play as.

Same here, seeing different builds is always interesting to me. though I definitely understand their reasons for not wanting to do it.

Mr. F

Banned
I'm kind of glad I can't catch UPF live very often, makes it easier to watch. Games were kind of boring this week, skipped through a fair bit until Nidhogg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom