• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

That 5-1 part where you first meet a giant troll is one of the most clever tricks I've seen in gaming.

I swear it's intentional.

That 5-1 part where you first meet a giant troll is one of the most clever tricks I've seen in gaming.

It is, I'm sure. That's why I'm glad Brad didn't notice Rorie warning him that he was something special. Running up to him and realizing he''s actual huge is kind of terrifying.

I'm going to be honest. Breaking Brad Demon Souls is the ONLY thing keeping me subscribing. The bombcast has lost me and UPF never really grabbed me. Quick looks are fine but they're free. I'm just not into LOL SO RANDOM types of content like UPF, panels at conventions, and the (current) bombcast. I prefer focused playthroughs or discussion.

I think you've kinda always been in the wrong place then.

People talking about cheesing and I hope to god Brad is doing so. The quicker he finishes Demon Souls, the quicker they can finally put up some content that isn't a Souls game, DOTA or Spelunky. *yawn*

Interesting to see Brainzelda's post as UPF is the only thing that is keeping me coming back to the site currently (I don't need to visit for the bombcast obviously). I'm a year subscriber so they already have my money. Tempted to become just a monthly subscriber when it renews.

BigAT

That has to be intentional. I agree that it's very well done, impressive how well they were able to execute it.

I love Vinny (Look guy's, I'm a wizard... and that looks fucked up), but when he's in charge of the podcast it drives me insane. The persistent cut-ins are terrible. It's taking forever to get through Patrick's explanation of the EVE online thing with these constant musical interludes and voice clips. It's like an NPR intern on speed is editing the podcast.

I love Vinny (Look guy's, I'm a wizard... and that looks fucked up), but when he's in charge of the podcast it drives me insane. The persistent cut-ins are terrible. It's taking forever to get through Patrick's explanation of the EVE online thing with these constant musical interludes and voice clips. It's like an NPR intern on speed is editing the podcast.

Your opinion is wrong. WRONG. SO VERY WRONG.

VinnyCasts are amazing in the small doses that we get them.

Brad finally gets to the fabled Adjudicator's Shield and he fucking hates it.

Edit: Brad complaining about someone using magic on him was pretty hilarious too.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

0267_80zit.gif

Megasoum

Banned

I agree 100%

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Lmao, I love how Brad bitterly said to the invader (yeah... gonna cheese me with magic) then ran up to attack.

Someone should farm a fuckton of souls, invade Brad and let him kill him so he'd get all them souls. His reaction alone would make it worthwhile.

LordCanti

I liked that he healed. Poor form sir...poor form :p

The conversation about the first one "PVP speccing" despite having just melee'd him straight away was also kind of funny.

It's so rare to see any multiplayer interaction on these streams that when it happens, it's super interesting for some reason.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn

omg gtfo, dude. i feel like an asshole assailing your opinion, but just get the fuck out.

you telling me you don't feel better as a human being for hearing that Black Knight 2000 music? you'd be wrong and you'd be lying.

What is this? A Raffi song to introduce emails? My blood pressure is rising.

guy needs a little practice to work his material, that's all

Yeah, its so ridiculous! Just like Vinny.

Poppycock, it's just music Max is probably into at the moment. If he was truly going for nonsense, he'd include something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IiLZ0dvDWU, now that's fucking ridiculous.

omg gtfo, dude. i feel like an asshole assailing your opinion, but just get the fuck out.

you telling me you don't feel better as a human being for hearing that Black Knight 2000 music? you'd be wrong and you'd be lying.
I have no emotional connection to pinball games, pinball music or pinball nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom