• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videogame culture maybe, I think he actually might play more than some of the other guys though.

I dont know, it was just last year he was talking about how the Playstation controllers used to use X, Square, Circle and Triangle and the guys had to correct him that they still do.

Despite having worked on both sides, Rorie is clearly the least interested and the least involved in videogame culture out of all the guys working at GB.

I can see how that wouldn't gel with some fans.

His is an erudite interest of the deeper side of gaming. Dude would probably go a mile-a-minute if he let himself do so.

Dany

Banned
That really was never a thing. The do mailbags when they get noteworthy mail.

Long ago they did I Love Mondays detailing whats happening that week on the site. But they stopped because they never were able to deliver on promises. The 'coming up box' nicely serves that function.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Well on GAF maybe, I doubt the Giant Bomb guys will care that much. If anything I think they're more like to be impressed with the PC version looking better even if it's only the 1080p at 60fps bump.

It's pretty much confirmed to be much bigger than simply a 1080p/60fps bump.

xKhmX0o.png

Tucah

you speak so well
Bombcast goes live in about three hours, yay for early Bombcast!

even if I'll be asleep then

yatesl

I dont know, it was just last year he was talking about how the Playstation controllers used to use X, Square, Circle and Triangle and the guys had to correct him that they still do.
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I don't dislike the guy on a personal level, but his "general knowledge" grates on me slightly.

I prefer to think of Jeff either at home or at GiantBomb. The rest of the time he is in sleep mode and has to be backed up on some bootleg DreamCast Pantasy Star Online server. If he does do something outside of those three domains, I would rather not hear about it.

Raide

I prefer to think of Jeff either at home or at GiantBomb. The rest of the time he is in sleep mode and has to be backed up on some bootleg DreamCast Pantasy Star Online server. If he does do something outside of those three domains, I would rather not hear about it.

Sounds like his type of game!

Indignate

Short length, but we're also getting panel this week (it's on Saturday, it totally counts (even though it probably won't go up until middle of next week)).

As expected, the reason for the UnPro archive delay makes the complainers look rather silly.
Short length, but we're also getting panel this week (it's on Saturday, it totally counts (even though it probably won't go up until middle of next week)).
I believe Patrick mentioned last Friday that it is being live streamed this year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom