• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

What a fantastic show. I'm glad I stayed up for it and didn't bail at the Q&A. Dave Lang nailed it, Jeff hosted spectacularly, and Black Dragon brought it home.

I went out to eat lunch instead of watching Q&A but reading this thread it sure seemed like the usual rofl.

It was pretty bad.

nhgjty.gif

best i found.

hwy_61

Banned
I loved the audience question with the guy in the crash bandicoot jacket. Brad was laughing his ass off the entire time hahahaha

KHarvey16

I almost stood up to get a better look at the stage just as Jeff went running right by me. I could have ruined everything. He was moving pretty good too, don't let him fool you.

The whole thing was such a blast and it sounds like you guys watching it on the stream enjoyed it too. So good. And while the best parts were better in person, that gamestop guy's question was correspondingly worse so don't feel completely terrible about not being there.

hwy_61

Banned
I almost stood up to get a better look at the stage just as Jeff went running right by me. I could have ruined everything. He was moving pretty good too, don't let him fool you.

The whole thing was such a blast and it sounds like you guys watching it on the stream enjoyed it too. So good. And while the best parts were better in person, that gamestop guy's question was correspondingly worse so don't feel completely terrible about not being there.

Thank you for not fucking it up.

RE_Player

It's easy to cringe over a stream but how was it in person? Was that the question that sucked the most air out of the room or was it the one on which way to wipe your ass?

KHarvey16

Thank you for not fucking it up.

Oh believe me, I'm more thankful!

It's easy to cringe over a stream but how was it in person? Was that the question that sucked the most air out of the room or was it the one on which way to wipe your ass?

So the wiping one ended up ok since it was laughed off and people had fun with it...and it was quick. The other guy lost the crowd immediately and just kept on going. No other question got anything near that reaction. The guy that asked about experiencing tough times that the community helped with and then mentioned Giantbomb helping him through a tough time definitely silenced the room, but that was just because it was a serious subject. He got a good hand when he was done so it was totally positive.

chogidogs

After reviewing the video, I hope lang wins. Sometimes we have to adapt. Sometimes we just have to accept that somethings are just better for business.

BAH GAWD!! Does John Drake Have No Conscience? Does He Have No Heart? Do You Have No Soul? David Lang has a family damnit and his scull was nearly broken in half by that vicious attack! One thing's for sure the Royal Rumble is going to be bowling shoe ugly slobber knocker if there has ever been one.

I have been totally out of the loop in regards to PAX but it looks like I'll enjoy the hell out of the panel archive once it's up.

Could someone spoil the worst of the Q&A for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom