• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is up with Jacket Guy?

Also man, Alex has really improved since he started doing these panels. Way less nervous and more funny.

EDIT: HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK THAT LAST TEN MINUTES. GOD DAMN.

Mully

Some dude going on about the local game scene.

That guy wasn't that bad. I expected worse. He ranted for a bit with no clear point. I think his point was that people are ignorant about games and nongamers don't have taste. A silly rant.

Another question was far more egregious in the annoying question category. The dude who asked the panel to evaluate the plot of his game was trying way too hard.

Jacket guy was silly but didn't overstay his welcome.

LegoArmo

What I didn't like about the GameStop guy is he sold some guy who didn't have a hard drive, so he couldn't play Titanfall, GTA V. Which I believe you also need a hard drive to play.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Panel was alright I guess. I think I can't really enjoy watching stuff like that on streams. Same thing with the big live live show. Never watched it, it just doesn't do anything for me. I would have prefered a bombcast with the whole crew but I understand why they do a panel (cause it's fun for them)

Indignate

Jeff may have the art of the wrestling promo down, but D-Leazy brings dat hot Chi-Town attitude, son. "Where you going, bitch?"

Also man, Alex has really improved since he started doing these panels. Way less nervous and more funny.

He did make the "That's all folks" joke that he always makes though.

Jamie OD

quigtm.gif

Needs Jim Ross commentary dubbed over it.

After that ending I so want to be back on the 'Jeff Green is coming to GiantBomb!' train but I know he's at Hit Detection, a man can dream.

I think the Royal Rumble is going to go poorly for Jeff. I can see Alex sticking around for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff gets bounced right away.

justjim89

It was almost better that it seemed like only a few people actually knew the game mechanics. All you need to do is irish whip a guy towards the ropes and chase him with a running strike. That's it.

It would have probably been more boring if everyone knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom