• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Holy shit at that Pat Robertson clip. I have never seen that. Who the fuck doesn't know about Mac & cheese?

Bookoo

Have they ever gone into detail about what happened with the Grandma's Boy cast? I have heard Brad talk about the one guy hitting on a girl he was dating, but it seems like it was real bad.

Zaph

I vaguely remember watching that stream years ago. Imagine most of what went down wasn't on camera, but the bits which were showed up the cast as complete arseholes (especially the one that looks like Jeff Green) who came across like they were too big to be there - they didn't realise they're a fucking Happy Madison production, even a kid's birthday party isn't beneath them.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez, there is a lot of content from this week

Theres the panel
The Royal Rumble which Jeff is participating in
There was Jeffs NYU talk (is this available yet)
Patricks talk with zoe

What else am I missing? Has anyone compiled a link list to what the GB crew have been doing at PAX?

Tan

Jeez, there is a lot of content from this week

Theres the panel
The Royal Rumble which Jeff is participating in
There was Jeffs NYU talk (is this available yet)
Patricks talk with zoe

What else am I missing? Has anyone compiled a link list to what the GB crew have been doing at PAX?

Jeff was on the 404ing the internet or wtv and Vinny had his production panel with Rich Gallup.

Dany

Banned
Great panel. Only one question was awkward and patrick provided it a better response than it deserved.

Really loved that guy who asked patrick about how the community helped him and how giantbomb has helped him. <3

Chuck

Still without luck
Great panel. Only one question was awkward and patrick provided it a better response than it deserved.

Really loved that guy who asked patrick about how the community helped him and how giantbomb has helped him. <3

since i'm probably going to skip questions, what was the awkward one?

I'm watching the Royal Rumble archive and, holy shit, whoever is in charge of audio is almost single-handedly ruining the experience. It goes from perfectly fine to blowing-out-speakers bad. Like, it's cranked so high that it's CLEARLY being distorted.

Someone badly needs to attend Vinny's panel on production.

Tan

ZSsa8NR.jpg

Yup, that was pretty good.

Zaph

I'm watching the Royal Rumble archive and, holy shit, whoever is in charge of audio is almost single-handedly ruining the experience. It goes from perfectly fine to blowing-out-speakers bad. Like, it's cranked so high that it's CLEARLY being distorted.

Someone badly needs to attend Vinny's panel on production.
The live stream production values throughout the entire weekend have been complete trash. Full of audio fuckups, late cuts and poor framing. Easy to take for granted just how good Vinny and Drew are at producing live events with multiple guests.

Funnily enough, I thought the production shitshow actually worked well with the Rumble because it made the whole thing feel chaotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom