• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

Anyone else notice this? 'Coming up on Giant Bomb'

Unfinished: Watch Dogs 04/22/2014
VIDEO ON APR 23, 2014 11:00 AM

Nice, interested in what they think of the game. And like others I think it'll probably be like some similar things they did with b-roll and them just talking about it/over it.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
ZvklOb4.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Well, just found out that Amish Mafia is on German TV. So I have to watch it, I guess. It also adds another weird layer of translation into the mix.

Also, I'm sure they mentioned having Watch_Dogs content coming up last week. I think Brad said it on the Bombcast.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I know, just mentioned it because people seemed surprised.

edit: Did anyone else notice, that all Quick Looks were 1h long all of a sudden? Seems like they cut it back down a little bit to about 40minutes.

Chunky

If we do that Patrick would make another PAX Panel + TED Talk about the lack of business women in this thread.
C'mon mate, don't pretend like the stuff Patrick's talking about isn't important. I know he can get a little up his own arse occasionally, but he's not making up contrived controversies just for an excuse to talk on stage. It's relevant

Xater

Just started the new episode of Alt+F1. I only took a semester of Chinese and say that their pronuciation of xiè xiè is atrocious.

Vinny's sixaxis issue is due to the shitty Bluetooth antenna in sixaxis controllers. It used to happen to me often with my sixaxis but never happened with the dualshock 3.

Grisby

Jeff just wasn't having it after he had to get down on all fours.

The wave race stuff makes me want a proper, well, Wave Race. Vinny was taking to Jeff in that tennis match.

The Watch Dogs video is kind of bumming me out. A next gen open world crime game is still a decent enough pitch, but the original trailer was interesting for completely different reasons.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The character creation in KSR is sublime and quite impressive. But what a waste to have it in a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom