• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zac Minor is just someone helping them out over E3, likely working with Vinny/Drew

Vinny leaving, new person confirmed...

Tenth_meta_regen.jpg

so you're telling me they're replacing Vinny Caravella

with Vinny Caravella

graboids

You usually do a background check before you hire someone, no?

yeah, thats what I was thinking, usually after hiring someone the most they would need to do is a drug test maybe... be interesting to see if anyone announces leaving their job this week....

Zaph

Hot Pepper Gaming seems like a perfect fit.

So fucking relieved it wasn't someone known from like polygon/1up/rev3. Too much baggage.

daydream

Banned
Was hoping for Cara, though I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff was talking about her when he mentioned how some applicants didn't want to move for the job. Obviously don't know anything for sure, just my feeling. She has her own project which requires her to travel a lot, but she also said she applied, so I don't know how she was planning to coordinate that.

Edit: Ah, so there's still a chance.

Alfredo

Rosen was the guy who wrote about that crazy Game Jam debacle, right? While it was a crazy weird event that deserved the coverage, I think the article he wrote on it was kinda poorly written.

But maybe his other work is okay. Or maybe we're discussing this for no reason cause maybe he's not the guy. :p

daydream

Banned
Rosen was the guy who wrote about that crazy Game Jam debacle, right? While it was a crazy weird event that deserved the coverage, I think the article he wrote on it was kinda poorly written.

But maybe his other work is okay. Or maybe we're discussing this for no reason cause maybe he's not the guy. :p

It was him, yes. Not a good article, yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom