• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

I'm sorry, are you using her attempts to cast Kevin Sorbo (edit: AND one of the stars of The Room) in an FMV game as proof that she isn't joining Giant Bomb?
Hah, it sounds pretty good, but Jeff's made it clear that full time editorial and game dev can't co-exist.

At Gamespot he once fired a guy for moonlighting with a publisher doing mock reviews.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Hah, it sounds pretty good, but Jeff's made it clear that full time editorial and game dev can't co-exist.

At Gamespot he once fired a guy for moonlighting with a publisher doing mock reviews.

You can be pessimistic if you want, but I'm officially looking forward to Giant Bomb Presents GOTY 2015: A Full Motion Kevin Sorbo Video Adventure.

Haunted

2605824-2572336-1121187965-25033.png

Zaph

A chat message got the better of me... Looks like /v/ found Jeff's girlfriend and are proceeding to harass her.

Must really suck to be an internet personality at times.

A chat message got the better of me... Looks like /v/ found Jeff's girlfriend and are proceeding to harass her.

Must really suck to be an internet personality at times.

If it's who I think it is, I'm surprised it took this long. I clicked on her tumblr from Jeff's page a few days ago, thank god I was at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom