• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
n3ND1Kf.png

DANNNYY!!!

:p

hwy_61

Banned
See what happens? Jeff blurts out that one little sentence, and look at us all! We're not talking about the stream anymore!

Stupid Jeff.

daydream

Banned
Ok, "he heard there was a post office there" as the answer to "why is Vinny moving back to NY?" made me LOL. Good job to whoever created the poll.

Also, I always knew Cool Baby had it in him.

Zaph

Still holding out for the Hot Pepper Gaming guy. That seems like a similar level of GB dumb and the travelling tweets might mean that the storied World Tour could actually happen in 2014.

hwy_61

Banned
Every time I watch these couch co-op games I laugh a lot, then I'm sad I don't have RL friends that like video games to play these with...

graboids

Every time I watch these couch co-op games I laugh a lot, then I'm sad I don't have RL friends that like video games to play these with...

same, I can barely get my friends to play online anymore, let alone come over to play... I need a Flux Capacitor to go back to the 80s/90s....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom