• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking

NkjPTUL.png

Shocking

/s

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Why did someone post Vinny's dad in that thread?

a4000bear.jpg

Except for Harmonix, I doubt many tears were shed when microsoft dropped the kinect from the X1.

I hope the new location they pick has slightly better security.

He's not talking about dedicating to Kinect, he's talking about XONE.

I like Mortal Kombat. I even have Injustice. Both for the ps3 and PC. However to use one of Jeff's quotes he uses all to time to dismiss things, "this is just another one of those." Hardly seems to be a title to get excited about unless E3 this year is really that bad. Its like getting excited that a new Madden is coming.

A huge part of MK9 for a lot of people was story mode, as well as the fighting.

More brand new story mode is worth getting excited about, and hope for an even cooler game is worth getting hyped for too.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Does that mean that Jeff isn't aware of a single game that isn't already known about? During UPF he said he only knows one unannounced game. That is going to either make for a lot of excited reactions during their reactions to the conferences or a whole lot of boredom and disinterest in the announcements in general from everybody watching.

Except for Harmonix, I doubt many tears were shed when microsoft dropped the kinect from the X1.

He means the fact that even Microsoft games are cross-gen, which makes it seem like they aren't even trying to make the xbone itself attractive at this point.

Hope we get a Quick Look or two this week. It'd be a shame if the site's bone dry until E3.

I am, however, mad excited about some potential E3 Drive Mixlr action from Jeff again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Does that mean that Jeff isn't aware of a single game that isn't already known about? During UPF he said he only knows one unannounced game. That is going to either make for a lot of excited reactions during their reactions to the conferences or a whole lot of boredom and disinterest in the announcements in general from everybody watching.

He did say that he felt that what was shown to him was a fraction of a fraction.

FluxWaveZ

There is no way that Jeff, or most of those judges, know about all of the games that will be shown at E3.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
There is no way that Jeff, or most of those judges, know about all of the games that will be shown at E3.

Of course not, but they likely know about most of them that will have anything significant shown. If it's near playable or pretend playable, they'd probably have heard about or seen it. The far off big announcement stuff will obviously be kept under wraps as long as possible. Personally I couldn't give less of a damn about a name and a teaser for something coming out in 16-36 months though.

Tamanon

Banned
Of course not, but they likely know about most of them that will have anything significant shown. If it's near playable or pretend playable, they'd probably have heard about or seen it. The far off big announcement stuff will obviously be kept under wraps as long as possible. Personally I couldn't give less of a damn about a name and a teaser for something coming out in 16-36 months though.

Remember, Judges Week is only for playable games, so there are probably a ton that aren't in a playable form.

Myggen

Hope we get a Quick Look or two this week. It'd be a shame if the site's bone dry until E3.

I am, however, mad excited about some potential E3 Drive Mixlr action from Jeff again.

Alex is bringing MK8 so they can record a QL of that (he's the only one who has spent any significant time on that game, so makes sense), and I'm sure they'll do a QL or two of whatever else they haven't QLd yet.

edit: Brad mentioned playing some Wildstar on Twitter a couple of days ago, so maybe a QL of that...? I don't see any of them keeping up with that game for long so might as well do it now! Also...Tropico 5...or something? Can Skype in ZODIAC MOTHERFUCKER to do that QL.

bigkrev

They should hire another wrestling fan so he and Dan can hijack the bombcast with wrestling talk each week and get Jeff to participate.

After watching some vids I think Ryckert would be a great choice.

Going by his twitter feed.. wait I mean his wrestling feed only I was a little worried.

MG310

This can only end with Dan showing up on a livestream and doing this

tumblr_msmds3aadY1qko5wdo1_250.gif

and then the camera pans over and shows the actual new guy at his desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom