• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

swimbuff

Man the Ravaged Quick Look has likely one of the top ten moments in Giant Bomb. You really have to watch the whole thing too as the build up to that moment makes the payoff with Brad and Vinny so good.

I completely lost it watching the video again.

Jintor

Man the Ravaged Quick Look has likely one of the top ten moments in Giant Bomb. You really have to watch the whole thing too as the build up to that moment makes the payoff with Brad and Vinny so good.

I completely lost it watching the video again.

it really is amazing in buildup and totally lost without it.

oti

Banned
I'm watching Sony's best E3 conference (2016 of course) and Dan just asked "what time period the old God of War was set in" and now I want to punch something.

Hasney

They should have called Far Cry Primal 'Far Cry Paleo' and instead of being set in the era, you just play a dude who follows the diet fad.

swimbuff

it really is amazing in buildup and totally lost without it.

Forget The Usual Suspects or Lost or The Prestige -- if there was something I could erase from my mind just so I could experience it again for the first time it would be Giant Bomb's Quick Look of Ravaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom