• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

This game is just way too confusing. It needed to be streamlined as hell instead of being more complicated and bloated.

But they make money out of it so yay? Destiny is the streamlined (and well designed) version of this and it shows.

So streamlined they originally released it without content.

What does this mean? Explain for those who haven't played warframe. Is it a too high level mission for him. Rorie seems to not really know what's going on lol.

it is high level for his current weapons but the other members are more than enough to deal with the threat (Lephantis).

Joeku

Warframe is pretty good, yeah. But the real power comes not from gear and chassis level (you honestly can max those pretty quickly) but from gathering and merging cards of different buffs that you slot into those items, and those take a lot longer to farm (or you can just buy them). Those drop out of enemies. This goes along with blueprint building, cracking open artefacts, etc.

There's also pvp but *shrug*

I just beat my head against the wall attempting to get the Secret of Ricco Tower shine. It took me about 40-50 tries.

This level, especially in their format, will break them.

hqdefault.jpg

kiguel182

They won’t do Overwatch 2, wtf are they on about?

Edit: a paid expansion? Overwatch has such a clear monetization model. C’mon...

I just wish Blizzard went the route of paid packs for the big updates. Like I wish I could just pay $10 to get all the cosmetics/items for all of an event or something. Not getting an item I want after a near month and then losing the opportunity to get it sucks.

pizzacat

Banned
They won’t do Overwatch 2, wtf are they on about?

Edit: a paid expansion? Overwatch has such a clear monetization model. C’mon...
Just a reminder to 2016 when brad and Jeff tried to write off ow from existence in a podcast by saying they don't see much talk about it

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Covering Dota instead of Evo. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine living that life?

Perish the thought. Covering the 20 million dollar tournament of a game played by tens of millions of people instead of covering 12 guys in a hotel room yelling at each other? Sure, if you want to call that "professional"

kiguel182

I doubt I'd still like it but I loved it when FFX was new.

Yeah, I think Jeff is way off on any paid content for OW. I don't think they want to split the userbase and people buy chests a ton when they do events.

What he said made no sense. I mean Blizzard is pretty clear about how they monetize Overwatch and it’s business model. They are starting a League even.

This shouldn’t bother me burn saying that just got me “wtf Jeff...”

Aselith

I just wish Blizzard went the route of paid packs for the big updates. Like I wish I could just pay $10 to get all the cosmetics/items for all of an event or something. Not getting an item I want after a near month and then losing the opportunity to get it sucks.

If they did that, it wouldn't be $10 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom