• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

That seemed like an harmless joke. But I guess as a viewer I forget that Jeff is his boss.

Jeff giving you a stern lecture seems terrifying.

killroy87

Lol at Jeff explaining multiple times to hold right trigger and walk off. Brad's like "ya, ya, I get it", and then continues to jump off and aim for the ledge.

jeff's eye roll was real.

Also there's a support frame (class) in this game who is kind of a popstar and you program music that plays out of speakers on her outfit when she buffs you. I think.

Yeah I played her the second round. I couldn't work a good E1M1 in that I thought they would recognize so just settled for the Mortal Kombat theme.

Bardframe.

how was the GBEAST content?

Dan brought a dumb gimmick to make a bad video game more interesting. It was great.

Okay, good job :)

I mean I don't actually know how much screen time I got with her (because I can't stream and play at the same time) or how good the segment was because about a minute into the mission, I realized how annoying hearing the Mortal Kombat theme over and over like that is. But, eh, it was fun to participate.

Perish the thought. Covering the 20 million dollar tournament of a game played by tens of millions of people instead of covering 12 guys in a hotel room yelling at each other? Sure, if you want to call that "professional"

Evo is this weekend.
The International 7 is in August.

Have another endless Dota segment on UPF.
tenor.gif

A solid B+, room for improvement.

B+, so it's on PC and on a console like the Vita then.

Joeku

Wentworth Miller and his brother from Prison Break playing Captain Cold and Heat Wave is the best part of that universe. Those guys know exactly how much scenery to chew.

Nice carrying Rorie through that Lephantis fight since that Braton was going to cut it.

Mission choice wasn't my decision, we just tried to come up with what might be interesting for the stream. I realize it's a little weird to do a boss from so long ago but all the other good ones are locked by archwing or grind points (Jordas, Tyl Regor, Ambulas, Kela were my first choices).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom