• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

If they had to play a sixth gen game with a shit story, they should have played Kingdom Hearts.

This FLUDD VO is something alright.

Salarians

Dan: "I hate pickles so much they are the worst thing on earth if I saw a pickle right now I would explode in a rage filled disgust"

Dan, two minutes later: "I think I tasted a pickle once...?"

Dan, five minutes later: "I sure could go for a pickle right about now! let's go get some, friends!"

I used to dislike pickles until I ate a persian made pickle. Shit was life changing. However, I'd only eat it with certain foods now. Not everything goes well with pickles in my opinion!

Dan: "I hate pickles so much they are the worst thing on earth if I saw a pickle right now I would explode in a rage filled disgust"

Dan, two minutes later: "I think I tasted a pickle once...?"

Dan, five minutes later: "I sure could go for a pickle right about now! let's go get some, friends!"

7rPehuh.png

Considering the biggest criticism of Splatoon 2 so far has been that it's more like "Splatoon 1.5," it's an... interesting decision to include Splatoon 1 maps in the beta, lol.

I mean, I'll get it, if only because I'm kinda starved for Switch games, but my expectations for the next one are going to be muuuch higher.

Considering the biggest criticism of Splatoon 2 so far has been that it's more like "Splatoon 1.5," it's an... interesting decision to include Splatoon 1 maps in the beta, lol.

I mean, I'll get it, if only because I'm kinda starved for Switch games, but my expectations for the next one are going to be muuuch higher.
That like saying Halo 2 is really Halo 1.5 because they had maps from the first game.

That like saying Halo 2 is really Halo 1.5 because they had maps from the first game.
I'm all for having maps from the original in the final game, but when they're assumedly putting their best foot forward with the beta/demo for the sequel, I thought it was surprising that they didn't have all-new content.

I'm fine with this being "1.5," the original was fucking great and a ton of people missed it, but I'm a little worried it won't quite live up to the decision to make it "2." (But I'd love to be proven wrong!)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It was my first time playing Splatoon but I had a lot of fun. Sorry to any of you who have me on your team in the future because I'm terrible!

It's my first splatoon also and it's kind of insane how well movement/deathmatching/area control are integrated together just from the concept of inking.

Watching Steal my sunshine and I'm now realizing how much better Sunshine would would be if it was an ace attorney game where you play as Peach trying to prove Mario's innocence.

Joeku

I don't even understand the point of it.

One red gumball on one of the final stars before they give up (cuz they sure as fuck aren't going to do all 100 coin stars) is going to determine the winner despite everything else along the way.

He's turned playing non-Mario Party games into Mario Party.

I was looking forward to watching the Super Mario Sunshine feature, but it's painful. THEY WENT SO LONG WITHOUT PRESSING Y.

Now my GameCube is plugged in again and I'm looking up GameShark codes to hack 16:9 and undo inversion.

Tubobutts

One red gumball on one of the final stars before they give up (cuz they sure as fuck aren't going to do all 100 coin stars) is going to determine the winner despite everything else along the way.

He's turned playing non-Mario Party games into Mario Party.
There is a 100% chance Dan wins because of the red gumball.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Dan adding all these dumb rules is great because it's not yet another 3 hour let's play with them riffing on it. Tweaking up the formula is good for variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom