• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. 100% this. The overarching KH story had great potential but it turned into anime garbage. I wish all those other characters weren't even in there.

And dat music.

Also agree! The Simple and Clean motif is so good, and Dearly Beloved is the best menu music of any game, ever.

I really wish Beast would play the first game. I really think they'd be surprised at how straight forward it is.

I just gave in and bought 2 online since I was having no luck finding it cheaper at a used game store. 4 and 5 are all I need now. I will probably have to get 4 online too since I am having difficulty finding it. For 5, I'm waiting for a PSN sale.

How much did 2 set you back? I already have 4 and 5 on my PSN account as I think they were both PS+ games at some point (or at least one of them was, I may have bought the other).

oti

Banned
But that's not KH? Not that it matters though, a great OST is a great OST. It isn't a surprise that the best thing about FFXV is the soundtrack, Yoko Shimomura is a goddess.

No, it's not KH. Just saying that XV has similar music that is also FANTASTIC.

And Shimomura is THE BEST.

You liked 1 more than 2?
I liked the simplicity of it, story-wise. If I had to choose, the combat system in the second is much better, but my heart will always be with the first game. I remember barely finishing 2 back in the day because it had lost me completely. I've gone back and replayed the first game 2 or 3 times since, and never touched KH2 again. I probably will once I get a PS4, though.
Its the only song that matter in this series.
Naw, there's so much great stuff in there.

I hope they get a Wii with component cables for the next episode of Steal My Sunshine

the quality gap between the gameplay and the feed of them is kind of jarring

also there's something about how Alex decides to cover himself in a 15 year old towel that's probably never been washed for almost two hours that really makes me happy

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, considering that Dan has a good chance of not winning this stupid competition based on where he landed by the end of this video I'm back on board.

https://twitter.com/morehandclaps/status/885951362026090498

hGI5zdt.png

Literally Ben

"There's a red...thingy moving towards the green thingy"

lol, perfect.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I have had a rift in my Best Buy cart closing and reopening it every few hours since yesterday while I talk myself out of buying one, this QL isn't helping either way. It's just prolonging my indecision.

Look, I feel like Mario's alibi while shadow mario was messing up the island is pretty airtight

show your plane ticket, show your boarding pass, have peach testify on your behalf

the legal system on the isle of delfino is FUCKED

Catvoca

Banned
Look, I feel like Mario's alibi while shadow mario was messing up the island is pretty airtight

show your plane ticket, show your boarding pass, have peach testify on your behalf

You gotta watch the new Netflix documentary about the corrupt court system, Making a Mario

Strax

None of this would've happened if he married Peach and gotten diplomatic immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom