• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

"you didn't tell me to keep the lip to a minimum last night!"

ldwA4og.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I dont know why, but this epside made me think about how genius it would be if the game had some kind of horror/scary mission where only one crew member sees apparitions or ghosts on board the others can't, which results in cool storylines similar to some of the better actual episodes of the show.

Someone tell me if this or something similar is happening later on in the game, with spoiler tags?

edit also my god, I was SO happy they're not doing the damn Kobayashi Maru thing you saw everywhere already, looking forward to some story missions instead. Then Will went all "ALRIGHT KOBAYASHI MARU GUYS!"
Boring!

Joeku

I don't know when mapping human motion to virtual avatars via VR is going to stop being funny

but it sure as shit isn't today

This is why I don't know that that $200 Oculus thing is a bad idea. Getting actual human motion in a game makes it feel so much more real than most typical animation ever could. So sacrificing good graphics for human presence seems like a decent compromise right now to get wireless VR.

For instance, Drew's little wave in https://youtu.be/OknS2wfHi9E?t=4h53m3s is still impressive to me, and he's just a face mask and gloves.

sixghost

Do I have invincibility frames while rolling in Dark Souls or not?

Well since you're playing Dark Souls 2, you need to put like 15 points into ADP so that your roll isn't a huge piece of shit. Do a search on google for the recommended level, I haven't played DS2 for a while, so I forget.

The roll in Dark Souls 1 had a fixed number of invincibility frames for each encumbrance tier, but they changed that in Dark Souls 2 for some reason. This is why we don't talk about that game.

I am so lost on these Steal My Sunshine rules

Basically what happens is you spin the Wheel of Mayhem to go up the Ladder of Chance. You go past the Mud Hut, through the Rainbow Ring to get to the Golden Monkey, you yank his tail and boom - you're in Paradise Pond!

Santar

This Star Trek Bridge crew is just hilarious.
Basically the most lax Trek crew ever :D
This could be a real show and it'd be a great parody.

Well since you're playing Dark Souls 2, you need to put like 15 points into ADP so that your roll isn't a huge piece of shit. Do a search on google for the recommended level, I haven't played DS2 for a while, so I forget.

The roll in Dark Souls 1 had a fixed number of invincibility frames for each encumbrance tier, but they changed that in Dark Souls 2 for some reason. This is why we don't talk about that game.

You want 100 points in Agility to get a similar roll in Dark Souls 2. This can be achieved by either leveling adaptability or attunement. It's also probably worth mentioning that The Pursuer the first boss you really need to roll for has notriously bad hit boxes.

uGY6cqY.gif

Bridge Crew is one of the most natural and ingenious uses of VR out right now, it fits so perfectly. I wish more people had access to it. Hopefully with the Oculus Rift lowering it's price it will help get people in to try it.

Harpuia

Yeah I think steal my sunshine would be fine without the extra blue and red ball rules. Dan's just trying to play Mario party without playing Mario party. He ain't fooling no one.

Yeah I think steal my sunshine would be fine without the extra blue and red ball rules. Dan's just trying to play Mario party without playing Mario party. He ain't fooling no one.

Dan could just whine and moan until GBeast agrees to play the other multiplayer mascot board games.

Dan - "I want to play this Mario game as a group."

Abby - 'Cool Dan!'

Dan - "Yeah, so we're going to make it into like, a group of mini-games! Betting, gumballs, random actions, it's going to have it all!"

Vinny - 'Uh...okay Dan...'

Dan - "Yeah! So it's going to be like a party! We're going to have fun! It's like Mario and a Party put together!"

Alex - 'Fuck you, Dan.'

it's really not that complicated

there's like two different things that can happen beyond them just getting the shine

them taking 20 minutes to establish it just made it seem more complex than it really is

McCHitman

Banned
I haven't seen this Bridge Crew quick look, but my first weekend playing I had a guy get in trouble by his g/f for yelling playing with me. When the guy threw his hands up and shook his head while saying "Dang, you guys just got me in trouble", I knew it was going to be great.

I'll post the youtube clip later, as I happened to be streaming it at the time.

Hasney

Or Harada, known troll, is trolling.

It'd have an interesting story mode if they made it, but much like playing Tekken 7, I'll just go back to play SF4 after that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom