• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I don't really get the logic of "We have to play PUBG in a way that helps us get better." Mechanically speaking, the game is easy.

Joeku

I have to say I don't really get the logic of "We have to play PUBG in a way that helps us get better." Mechanically speaking, the game is easy.

The hardest part of Pubg is the direct confrontations. Forcing that early on teaches you to be ready for it when it happens at the end of the game.

valeo

For people who play traditional FPS games, and have never played the likes of ARMA or a proper Rainbow Six game, it does actually take quite a while to get used to.

Okay, Steal My Sunshine is fantastic fun. The Beast crew just work so well together, Abby was such a fantastic addition to the crew and her on camera persona is wonderful to see. I've enjoyed this episode immensely and I hope they see the 96 shines through.

I <3 GBEAST.

GBWEST is also great (loved Bridge Crew) but my heart goes East.

I just love this damn site in general.

Ben and Abby make this site so much more fun.

DAN RYCKERT, YOU ARE THE CONTENT KING, SIR!

Joeku

Yo, this drunk streak with Mary is nuts. Vinny lost it like half an hour into it and it went on for another length of a Fast & Furious movie after that.

Edit: Wait wtf that strip was white?

Edit2: You know everyone else is drunk when "I've got a masturbating spider, a paragraph, a six, and a really fucked up X" makes sense.

They suck at combat and they usually run away from it. This is them attempting to fix that issue and not fucking dying 30 seconds after arming themselves to the T 30 mins before.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Lol of course I resubscribe to this after years the week they talk ignorant shit about board games. To give an analogy, their board-game discussion was like if you had a non-video-gamer and sat them down for a day-long session of Europa Universalis, and they reported back that video games are clearly way too complicated and long these days, and their co-hosts chimed in saying video games need to be more like Pong and Space Invaders let's go back to that *chuckle*.

Talking shit about Fire Pro art was just the icing on the Unsubscribe Cake at that point.

The Mario sunshine stream inspired me to go back and finally play Mario galaxy 2. Loved the first game but never got around to it... Glad I am playing it now. Really fun so far, excites to play more.

Can't believe it's the BitE finale tomorrow (someone here said that at least) :(. Will be crazy I'm sure though. Wonder what they will play next?

Tagyhag

Lol of course I resubscribe to this after years the week they talk ignorant shit about board games. To give an analogy, their board-game discussion was like if you had a non-video-gamer and sat them down for a day-long session of Europa Universalis, and they reported back that video games are clearly way too complicated and long these days, and their co-hosts chimed in saying video games need to be more like Pong and Space Invaders let's go back to that *chuckle*.

Talking shit about Fire Pro art was just the icing on the Unsubscribe Cake at that point.

I mean, if them not enjoying the games you enjoy is what breaks the camel's back, maybe GB isn't for you.

This is hilarious.

omhCWPW.gif

Hasney

Lol

And the Fire Pro graphics are shit. We need to be able to turn that crappy filter off. They don't bother me in the slightest and I have 25 hours in it already, but they are shit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I remember you being more relaxed in our madden league.

Let the anger go, friend.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
"When you get down to it, how different is Rayman Origins to Bubsy?"

-Brad Shoemaker

I almost forgot how savage he got.

"When you get down to it, how different is Rayman Origins to Bubsy?"

-Brad Shoemaker

I almost forgot how savage he got.

When you get down to it, how different is Dota 2 to buying some cold medicine, mixing it with ethanol, gasoline, red phosphorus, iodine, hydrochloric acid and paint thinner, and the using the resulting Krokodil?

Jintor

i'm gonna end up buying every switch game digitally aren't i

i just - i just don't want to have a bunch of easily losable carts around

Joeku

skyrim is not a bad game

Every Bethesda Game Studio game since Oblivion onward has been starting at "OK" and trending towards "very bad".

And no game has ever encapsulated Giant Bomb better than Saints Row The Third did in 2011. It was pitch perfect.

But then Brad filibustered.

Joeku

Calling 'em like I see 'em is a tough road to hoe, yeah.

Fallout 4's shooting does not make up for every way it fails in storytelling.

Every Bethesda Game Studio game since Oblivion onward has been starting at "OK" and trending towards "very bad".

And no game has ever encapsulated Giant Bomb better than Saints Row The Third did in 2011. It was pitch perfect.

But then Brad filibustered.

yeah but skyrim is not a bad game

sure the story is cliche
and it's buggy

but that doesn't take away from the majority of it, which is exploring and the adventuring and the combat.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I mean as much as I hate to defend Skyrim, Saints Row 3 is not only incredibly 'okay' but its also a big downgrade from Saints Row 2

its like Mordor levels of not qualified for GOTY

Jintor

bethesda games are bad games that i somehow still play for 40+ hours desperately trying to tell myself they're good games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom