• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bridge Crew supposed to look good in this quick look

Do you mean graphically or enjoyable?

Cause Will Smith tells them right off the bat that if they don't take the game seriously that it'll be boring, and the other goofballs begin immediately not pressing buttons right, arguing with him, and ramming into things.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Cause Will Smith tells them right off the bat that if they don't take the game seriously that it'll be boring, and the other goofballs begin immediately not pressing buttons right and ramming into things.

Will smith said "When I have played with people who do not get into the role to play and think about it like a video game instead of an excuse to fuck around with your friends, it's been kind of sad and not at all fun."

robotrock

Banned

Cause Will Smith tells them right off the bat that if they don't take the game seriously that it'll be boring, and the other goofballs begin immediately not pressing buttons right, arguing with him, and ramming into things.

Enjoyable. Game seemed kind of boring in this video. Can definitely see how this could be cool but yeeaaaah not for $50.

Chumley

Banned
It represents the state of VR as a whole. Pricing is a weird thing since it's a brand new market. It'll eventually get there.

Now that the Rift is being sold for $400 on Amazon the games really do need to come down in price. The early adopter screwjob time period is over.

Now that the Rift is being sold for $400 on Amazon the games really do need to come down in price. The early adopter screwjob time period is over.

Eh, that's not a permanent price drop and I don't even expect much to change until a gen 2 of headsets go out. There are an estimated 300-400k rifts and 500-700k Vives on the PC side of things. PSVR is way better with over a million headsets sold. Between the split platforms, sheer number of headsets out there, multiple store-fronts, and the cost of VR development, developers have to sell their games at a higher price or make deals in order to even survive.

A gen 2 would hopefully mean reduced spec requirements, a decent price drop, and other QOL improvements. That's when we might see a sudden surge in headset sales. Hopefully.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
BTW, for people who hate fighting game talk.

Prepare to gird your loins.

Because there's a shitton of fighting game news this week lol.

Might even bleed onto the beastcast where vinny teaches Dan about dragonball.

WigglyDenseFlies.gif

Joeku

Having just Googled this now jesus how many slurs do Americans have for black people.

I've lived next to the country for almost thirty years and I learned a new one (
moon cricket
) just last week.

America is really good at being really shitty towards its own people. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom