• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I was updating Discord to join the GB server and one of the update status' said "Getting Dunked"

Can't wait to watch the VOD of UPF because the rules of this thread are usually:

'That was terrible' - said when anything GB does is good or even fine/anything that doesn't have gif worthy moments or laugh at loud funny all the time

Edit: My point was proven a few posts up, lololol

Edit 2: I messed up my first post. I just got out of VR and wasn't thinking too straight :p

Can't wait to watch the VOD of UPF because the rules of this thread are usually:

'That was terrible' - said when anything GB does is good or even fine

'That was hilarious, amazing, content' - anything that doesn't have gif worthy moments or laugh at loud funny all the time

Good luck

'That was terrible' - said when anything GB does is good or even fine

'That was hilarious, amazing, content' - anything that doesn't have gif worthy moments or laugh at loud funny all the time

Edit: My point was proven a few posts up, lololol

there was no energy
all the games were terrible
jeff doesnt play off ben or jason
no brad
it was a bad one

G a m e t a p e s

I'd chuck vrodeo into the sun for even just one new ep

they said they need someone to archive the tapes
so until they hire a video producer for west

I can believe it, it's just that it usually winds up that way in my experience. I do think I watch GB for entirely different reasons, though.

Do you watch it for technical hiccups, long spells where they forget to switch to gameplay despite having a dedicated video producer, minutes going by where they don't have a conversation, editors audibly sighing when he realises there is another game left and Jeff being forced to uncomfortably play a pervert game that he can't even find the energy to make a joke out of? If so then you're in luck tonight buddy.

Mr. F

Banned
there was no energy
all the games were terrible
jeff doesnt play off ben or jason
no brad
it was a bad one

they said they need someone to archive the tapes
so until they hire a video producer for west

This is genuinely super disappointing. One of the few worthwhile features at West left as it doesn't rely on them needing to force banter and features genuine excitement reacting to crazy old shit.

Wunder

This is genuinely super disappointing. One of the few worthwhile features at West left as it doesn't rely on them needing to force banter and features genuine excitement reacting to crazy old shit.

seaman moment is one of the best

I'm looking forward to Demo Derby. Jeff hyped it up somewhat, he said he had fun recording it. They must have got a good one.
I suppose it will just be Jeff & Ben? Maybe a Dan Skype appearance.

Zacagawea

I've been running around the splatoon lobby for about 15 minutes and i think i love this game

everything about it is just so neat

I did the same thing! That small ass space really brought me a disproportionate amount of joy. Probably because from the jump when Splatoon 1 was announced I knew immediately it was a game I'd love. I felt like an idiot every time I even thought about buying a Wii U though so I never got to play it. Splatoon has basically been in the back of my mind for years and I'm excited to finally fucking play it.

Do you watch it for technical hiccups, long spells where they forget to switch to gameplay despite having a dedicated video producer, minutes going by where they don't have a conversation, editors audibly sighing when he realises there is another game left and Jeff being forced to uncomfortably play a pervert game that he can't even find the energy to make a joke out of? If so then you're in luck tonight buddy.

So Unprofessional Fridays was unprofessional? :p

UPF is my favorite content GB puts out. I follow them mainly for their coverage on anything games, old games included. After a week if content, UPF is the chance for them to sort of turn it down and I don't knock them when they do; I just want to hang out too. UPF is something I always put on and just relax because that's what the guys are doing as well. It is a Friday end of the week chill stream and I'm glad it's still around.

Curufinwe

I'm so behind on #content due to being on vacation this week that hearing UPF sucked is a nice relief. I can just skip that one.

I only finished BitE this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom