• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Outside of that I wish Jeff interviewed folks in the industry more. I don't see why they need to limit it to E3.

People are busy and it's hard to pull yourself away from your job if you're shipping a game/working on something and it doesn't fit marketing schedules. Even if you're not showing the game the aforementioned product in development is still top priority.

KYOww5v.png

Demo Derby & VRodeo images look great.

2950414-dd070617.jpg

2950415-vrodeo070617.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Maybe it plays better to Americans because i couldn't roll my eyes harder.

I feel like it'll be like me laughing at "Aye I'm walking over here! Pizza!"

robotrock

Banned
But repeated as often as it did?

Fair enough though.

Though I'm not one to love accent jokes for the sake of making fun of an accent.

Giant Bomb straight up murders me whenever they pull out an Yves Guillemot impression.

I think the Beastcast often has segments that run on a bit too long after it stops being funny, but Margaret coming out in small bursts over the course of the episode worked especially well for me, and made the Jeremiah reveal incredibly satisfying.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh i don't mind accent jokes in general, it just kinda has to be paired with something? The old ndx segments and jeff pretending to be brad are good examples.

Crash Bandicoot looks like such a terrible game

It's really weird seeing 90's game design with 2017's graphics.

But platforming Dan is good content. I dunno why but his genuine stressing while platforming is just the best.

Edit: This end-of-level box thing is so weird, yet so charming. I'm guessing the originals don't have it?

Oh my God, that Demo Derby is gonna have NBA Ballers as the showcase.

This gunna be good.

Back from Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Best Peter Parker
Aunt May 😏
Keaton excellent as alway
Spider-Man for millenials

robotrock

Banned
I wish they anniversary collectioned this crash remake because I dig the older visual style way more. Sony bring ps1 BC over you cowards

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The fact that GB is still around tells me they didn't hate the Crash games and told people how bad they are in the QL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom