• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuchu

I honestly thought they learnt a lot from the spicy playstyle this PUBG stream. Wasn't the same old collect and loot for 20 mins and die in the first encounter.

And we - as the audience - learnt the secret of getting those supply drops.
3/3 times it worked so gotta be true ;)

After watching the last VRodeo I had to try polybius and can say that video doesn't do it justice. That game is so crazy and unlike anything else I've ever played. If you have a chance definitely try it

Fuck Yakuza 0 is so good.

IaVcwhq.jpg

Who the fuck is hitting sheet metal with a hammer throughout this PUBG stream?

Jeff's bathroom is under construction, and apparently his noise-cancelling headphones are so good that he never once heard the constant clanging, hammering, or what have you during the stream.

I was so sure it was Ben for some reason... (well ok, Abby thought it was his mic rubbing at one point.) I generally assume any weird audio things are from him.

Joeku

I got #6 with liek 5 kills on pubg on my second day of playing it. I have to play this forever until I get that poultry.

Do I still need to watch the stream after seeing that clip? So many videos to catch up on, I still haven't found the time for Beast in the East or VRodeo yet

Tagyhag

Wow that guy that was just watching Brad and Dan, he must have had a shotgun only or something because how do you not just shoot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom