• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 |OT2| We Love Cars

KingDizzi said:
I don't agree at all with your notion of GT fans being console centric, you must be taking about GTPlanet members.

In what way are they not console centric? The series started as a console title that's built around tweaking tons of individual aspects of a car. It evolved into a series that has its physics and steering built around steering wheel. Of course the majority of the fans are going to be console centric.

KingDizzi said:
There is clearly a Market for the portable GT games, Kaz released a simply horrible handheld game and it still managed to sell a couple million. Now imagine if there are actual online and a career mode....would have done even better and that too on a system that is pretty much dead in terms of software in the west.

I never said that there wasn't a market. I'm just saying that the size of the market is tiny in comparison to the size of the console market. Because of that it would be smart of Sony's part to make sure that PD's focus is entirely on building the console versions.

offshore

If PD are making the Vita version then it's complete management fail by Sony. Give GT Vita to Evolution or Studio Liverpool to make. PD don't need to waste resources on a platform that's going to be nowhere near as important as PS4 will be.

Melfice7 said:
You honestly saying that GT cant be optimized/improved on PS3? It was the first PD game on PS3 afterall..
There's no doubt it could be improved...but only after cutting back on certain things. Look at GT5. The game needs a mammoth install, the loading is terrible, the frame is very rarely 60fps, there is massive tearing, they had to cut the quality of premium car models in-game, there's colour banding, the shadows are awful, the alpha effects are run at super low resolution...

The easy way to get a GT game on PS3 improved and running stable would be by further cutting things down...and who would want that? And even if they could improve the GT PS3 engine...why bother? PS4 will be here in a couple of years.

It just makes more sense to have PD go underground and churn out asset after asset and getting ready for GT PS4, rather than waste time on PS3, Vita and anything else.

offshore said:
If PD are making the Vita version then it's complete management fail by Sony. Give GT Vita to Evolution or Studio Liverpool to make. PD don't need to waste resources on a platform that's going to be nowhere near as important as PS4 will be.

There's no doubt it could be improved...but only after cutting back on certain things. Look at GT5. The game needs a mammoth install, the loading is terrible, the frame is very rarely 60fps, there is massive tearing, they had to cut the quality of premium car models in-game, there's colour banding, the shadows are awful, the alpha effects are run at super low resolution...

The easy way to get a GT game on PS3 improved and running stable would be by further cutting things down...and who would want that? And even if they could improve the GT PS3 engine...why bother? PS4 will be here in a couple of years.

It just makes more sense to have PD go underground and churn out asset after asset and getting ready for GT PS4, rather than waste time on PS3, Vita and anything else.

Look at U2, it looked great, it ran great, textures were amazing, yadda yadda. Now look at U3.

There's no way GT5 is perfectly optimized and I have no doubt that it can be without cutting back on stuff.

I can't say I was happy with GT5 when I bought it, so yeah, I kinda want GT6 to be on the PS3 to make up for it, depending on how Spec II turns out and how expensive the DLC is going to be.

Metalmurphy said:
Look at U2, it looked great, it ran great, textures were amazing, yadda yadda. Now look at U3.

There's no way GT5 is perfectly optimized and I have no doubt that it can be without cutting back on stuff.

They probably could optimize it more, but by how much? Are they going to be able to achieve weather without slowdown/tearing? Are they going to be able to get rid of the aliasing the occurs through smoke? I just don't see it happening. Having it on the PS3 seems like a waste. If they have PD working on the game now then it might be possible for them to have a GT3 type release with the PS4. I think that would be much more beneficial to Sony than releasing GT6 in 2013 on the PS3.

offshore

Metalmurphy said:

What's Uncharted 2/3 got to do with anything? Naughty Dog are not making a 1280x1080p 60fps driving game. It's not even remotely comparable. You should know better.

Even if you want to take the position that GT5 is not perfectly optimized, when you look at everything PD have tried to do on PS3, you've just to accept that the bandwidth starved PS3 just can't cope, and no amount of optimization is either going help, or be worth the effort when a PS4 will be here soon enough.

offshore said:
What's Uncharted 2/3 got to do with anything? Naughty Dog are not making a 1280x1080p 60fps driving game. It's not even remotely comparable. You should know better..
It doesn't matter, everyone thought they wouldn't be able to top U2, it was already the limit. And they were wrong.

offshore said:
Even if you want to take the position that GT5 is not perfectly optimized, when you look at everything PD have tried to do on PS3, you've just to accept that the bandwidth starved PS3 just can't cope, and no amount of optimization is either going help of be worth the effort when a PS4 will be here soon enough.
That's nothing but speculation. GT5 has rushed written all over it, and if there's one thing rushed games are not, its optimized.

offshore

Metalmurphy said:
That's nothing but speculation.
It's not speculation.

You cannot run GT5 on PS3. It's as simple as. Polyphony are trying to do far too much. 1280x1080p, 60fps, budgeting for 16 premium cars on track, plenty of alpha effects, dynamic day, dynamic weather...the PS3 just can't cope.

When you look at all the compromises Polyphony took to get GT5 running (low rez alpha, low quality shadows, colour banding, lower IQ premiums, unlocked frame rate which very rarely runs at 60fps) it's a miracle GT5 runs as well as it does.

No amount of optimization is going to get GT5 running like Polyphony want on PS3, and at this stage of the PS3's life, there's just no point in trying. Let them move on to PS4.

paskowitz

Metalmurphy said:
It doesn't matter, everyone thought they wouldn't be able to top U2, it was already the limit. And they were wrong.

That's nothing but speculation. GT5 has rushed written all over it, and if there's one thing rushed games are not, its optimized.

This may be true, but "how much" better will an optimized GT6 on the PS3 be? 20%? 25%? Is that worth having GT7 release on the PS4 mid cycle? Definitely not.

KingDizzi

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
In what way are they not console centric? The series started as a console title that's built around tweaking tons of individual aspects of a car. It evolved into a series that has its physics and steering built around steering wheel. Of course the majority of the fans are going to be console centric.

Fan was the wrong term for me to use, I mean mass market whom matter. Fans are on GTPlanet, those that buy wheels and all that shit which the mass market that buy GT don't do. These 'core' fans make up a minority and don't matter, what matter are the mass market and they have shown demand for a portable GT game. Seriously mate it's pretty amazing just how little of the market hardcore GT gamers make, they just don't matter. Matter they do not.

I never said that there wasn't a market. I'm just saying that the size of the market is tiny in comparison to the size of the console market. Because of that it would be smart of Sony's part to make sure that PD's focus is entirely on building the console versions.

Wouldn't say tiny at all, GT PSP sold a couple million on a system that really struggles to sell software outside Japan. The game must have had fucking horrible word of mouth as well, it would have done better with a career mode and online of that there is no doubt. There is absolutely nothing smart about not having your big dev not make a console for a system.

offshore said:

If PD put effort into GT PSP and that was the best they could come up with........Yamauchi would be best off getting in his Ford GT and fucking off for good. Looking at the quality of that game it was done easily within a year by about 5 people. It was a good chuckle when GTplanet members blamed GT PSP for the GT5 delay. Horrid yet it sold millions. Yoshida understand business, would make a whole lot of sense to have PD working on GT Vita. Not like they will have all 140 people working on the Vita game, have a small team dedicated to portable games. Would have thought that was the reason they are expanding, not adding more employees for adding drawing on cars as an option.

Also it's cringeworthy to imply that only consoles matter more to Sony, seeing how PSP actually made money and PS3 blew billions. Sadly PS3 tanked so fucking badly Sony had to throw it life support by chucking all their first party and PSP suffered, hopefully the same shit does not happen with Vita and PS4.

offshore said:
It's not speculation.

You cannot run GT5 on PS3. It's as simple as. Polyphony are trying to do far too much. 1280x1080p, 60fps, budgeting for 16 premium cars on track, plenty of alpha effects, dynamic day, dynamic weather...the PS3 just can't cope.

When you look at all the compromises Polyphony took to get GT5 running (low rez alpha, low quality shadows, colour banding, lower IQ premiums, unlocked frame rate which very rarely runs at 60fps) it's a miracle GT5 runs as well as it does.

No amount of optimization is going to get GT5 running like Polyphony want on PS3, and at this stage of the PS3's life, there's just no point in trying. Let them move on to PS4.
Yes, it's speculation.

Say it's not twice doesn't make it so.

And lower IQ premiums? Do you know what IQ means? Lower poly yes, but that's because they're already modeling cars for the PS4. In-game poly count is more then enough. It's above the standards in racing games.

paskowitz said:
This may be true, but "how much" better will an optimized GT6 on the PS3 be? 20%? 25%? Is that worth having GT7 release on the PS4 mid cycle? Definitely not.
A more stable framerate, day/night cycles and weather on more tracks, more cars, and some new modes like Drag races, online leagues, etc (leaderboards lulz) is more then enough for a GT6 release and it's more then welcome and very possible to do on PS3.

Angst

My theory is that they won't release GT6 on PS3. Spec II will instead be the foundation for an extensive DLC strategy that will add new tracks, cars and modes.
</wishful thinking>

As for the whole "GT5 cannot run on PS3" I have to agree with MM. Look at the PS2 and how far games pushed that system towards the end and then look at what devs (mostly first party devs) have done with the PS3 so far. Kaz said that they hadn't collaborated much (or at all) with the other Worldwide studios. Hopefully the have now had time to share technology with Santa Monica, Naughty Dog etc and can push the PS3 to do 60 fps at a more stable rate and use MLAA. As for rain and that "PS2" alpha blending I think they could fix even that on the current system if they want.

Apologies for interrupting...

Have they toned down vehicle handling or something? A lot of cars now feel much more neutral than when I previously drove them... Very sure it's not my difference in skill, and they remain unmodified.

I think I'm going crazy.

Melfice7

offshore said:
It really isn't.

The PS3 cannot run GT5 like PD want. If it could, Polyphony would never have made the amount of compromises they did to get it running.

Kaz said they wanted 2 more years to finish the game, it was rushed for a 2010 emergency release. I dont care if it sounds outrageous but it's the reality, the game wasn't done, they patched it out they could to make it work.

I have no doubts an optimized GT6 will perform ALOT better on PS3

Niks

SolidSnakex said:
They probably could optimize it more, but by how much? Are they going to be able to achieve weather without slowdown/tearing? Are they going to be able to get rid of the aliasing the occurs through smoke? I just don't see it happening. Having it on the PS3 seems like a waste. If they have PD working on the game now then it might be possible for them to have a GT3 type release with the PS4. I think that would be much more beneficial to Sony than releasing GT6 in 2013 on the PS3.

Agreed.

tusken77

"Maintenance Notice

The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 10/05/2011 07:00 BST
Finish: 10/05/2011 08:00 BST

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

Please note that the exact times of the maintenance may slightly vary."

Spec 2.0 is getting ever closer!

KingDizzi said:
Wouldn't say tiny at all, GT PSP sold a couple million on a system that really struggles to sell software outside Japan. The game must have had fucking horrible word of mouth as well, it would have done better with a career mode and online of that there is no doubt. There is absolutely nothing smart about not having your big dev not make a console for a system.

Sony understands that it's better to have Naughty Dog working on a console title than it is to have them working on a handheld title. They have a developer that can handle a handheld Uncharted, so there's no reason to have ND work on that platform. Evolution or Liverpool could handle a Vita GT game. That would free up PD to focus their attention on the next console version of the series.

KingDizzi

Banned
Sim racers are completely different from that arcade stuff Liverpool studios do, why would I as a GT fan want the likes of an arcade dev to make a racing sim? Yoshida has my hopes up with him acknowledging that first parties fucked up in terms of PSP support. To me he represents the new Sony and love the things he is doing, since he's been around as one of the big boys, first party decisions have been fucking mint with the likes of MM and SP being purchased. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but assume he's the brains behind those decisions.

Sony have to watch Nintendo carefully and follow them. The same Ninty devs make the handheld and console versions and it shows, the likes of having ND working on Vita is an extremely exciting prospect. Actually it will be a travesty if Santa Monica, ND etc ignore the Vita.

It's been in my head from the very start that Vita and PS4 will be interconnected a lot, the natural evolution to current remote play. I just want to play GT on the go, if something worked out like you play a game on PS4 and then can continue playing on the go on Vita. Actually that would be a dream, one I think can happen and anyone not wanting something like that......well something wrong with y'all. :p

Polyphony

Speaking of optimization and all that jazz, would you sacrifice the pseudo 1080p resolution in favor of a 720p game that provides better visuals/smoother experience?

I know that PD always liked to push more pixels. GT4 did 1080i and it looked incredible at the time. But I can only wonder if the framerate, v-sync and textures took a hit due to the game being designed with 1080p in mind. I read that some people noticed the game running smoother in 720p, but I personally prefer the added clarity of 1080p in GT5 since the performances are comparable.

I don't have many complaints relating to the visual aspect of GT5, besides the framerate and some shadows. Now, if PD were to develop GT6 on PS3, I wouldn't mind playing a 720p-only game if it were to run at a consistent 60 fps with no tearing. An optimized game might even boast visual improvements on all fronts ;). One can dream...

Dead Man

Polyphony said:
Speaking of optimization and all that jazz, would you sacrifice the pseudo 1080p resolution in favor of a 720p game that provides better visuals/smoother experience?

I know that PD always liked to push more pixels. GT4 did 1080i and it looked incredible at the time. But I can only wonder if the framerate, v-sync and textures took a hit due to the game being designed with 1080p in mind. I read that some people noticed the game running smoother in 720p, but I personally prefer the added clarity of 1080p in GT5 since the performances are comparable.

I don't have many complaints relating to the visual aspect of GT5, besides the framerate and some shadows. Now, if PD were to develop GT6 on PS3, I wouldn't mind playing a 720p-only game if it were to run at a consistent 60 fps with no tearing. An optimized game might even boast visual improvements on all fronts ;). One can dream...
My TV is only 720, so yeah, I would be happy with that :) Anything to get rid of that tearing. I don't mind the shadows and rain effects so much, but that tearing drives me nuts.

Angst

Ford GT Le Mans Event

Everybody is welcome to join. Clean racers, but that goes without saying

Race starts in:
t1318186800z0.png

Allowed car:

Ford GT '06
Tuning allowed:
  • All non-PP enhancing items allowed (gearbox, clutch, diff etc)
  • Aero parts are allowed
  • Weight reductions and engine upgrades are not allowed
  • Sports Exhaust Manifold
  • Sports Catalytic Converter
  • Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust

Tyre Selection
Sports Hard​
Track:
Circuit de la Sarthe - Change Weather/Change Time (Sun - Fixed)
Laps:
10 (tentatively)
Pit Stops:
No mandatory pit stops
Damage
Heavy​
Assists
ABS

Players Participating (8 / 16):

What I want is:

- Spec III (or something) that costs around 20€ (or even 30) and that adds all the nice things MetalMurphy wants. SOME developers would call this GT6 but I think that might dilute the franchise and it's not the same to produce an entire new game than an expansion pack. Of course they should rerelease the game as Spec III and make websites re-review and shit.

- GTVita done by Evolution or Liverpool and only supervised by PD. Grab all those assets, models, tracks, physics data, suits and helmets, weather cycles, etc, add an actual game around all that that isn't either an Arcade Mode-only game or a carbon copy of GT5-6. Build some more assets, like liveries and more customization, online functionalities and ta-da, fucking awesome portable game!

- GT6 on PS4, in a timely manner like GT3, only this time they will have (or should have) a lot of the cars built, which will leave them time to work on all the rest of the game and we'll have more than 150 cars :p Add (finish) Spa, Silverstone, etc and upgrade ALL the GT previous tracks. Use all the ideas they had for GT5 but couldn't implement. Weather on all tracks based on the actual weather of the real location, youtube uploads, more customization, full leaderboards, event creator, better track creator. Get rid of B-Spec or make it a simple minigame that works with the Vita and let someone else manage it. Of course the graphics will look like the GT5 phototravel photos but in real time.

Game of the forever right there. Why won't PD hire me, I don't know.

Edit: Damn, I just thought about HOW FRIGGING AWESOME would a track creator be on the Vita, with both touch surfaces and gyroscope to set the banking... A livery editor would be nice too, with touch and cameras... :(

tusken77

Why do some people want liveries in Gran Turismo? To me, it's gimmicky, cheap and tacky. I don't want to see cars with stupid pictures on them. I much prefer Gran Turismo keeping it elegant and classy.

Dead Man

S. L. said:
anyone got a few setup tips for the 787b on the Nurburgring?
it doesn't seem to take the bumpyness too well
Raising the ride height on the Group C cars helps a lot on the bumpier tracks, soften the springs a touch, and try some different damper settings. If you've already done that, I don't have too much else to suggest, sorry.

tusken77 said:
Why do some people want liveries in Gran Turismo? To me, it's gimmicky, cheap and tacky. I don't want to see cars with stupid pictures on them. I much prefer Gran Turismo keeping it elegant and classy.
People want options, and many other games have the option. I get your point though, if there ever was a livery editor I would hope they would have some sort of disable for online if a player wanted and opponents cars would default back to a base colour or something.

tusken77 said:

I personally don't care for it, but I know some want to be able to create accurate racing liveries for different cars. A livery editor is coming though. We don't know if it'll be in Spec 2 or GT6, but it's definitely coming.

amar212

I don't know... I mean, I know it sounds strange, but Gran Turismo already have everything to make it perfect only if you mix all the details from previous games:

Gran Turismo 1
- separate music tunes for all segments of the game (including dealerships)
- laptimes and records tracked throughout the game
- scrollable list with all laptimes after the race
- strict restrictions for races
- SS11 with underpass
- GUI shortcuts
- 1-400, 1-1000, max speed tests
- Memory Card Battle :D (2P races should be called like that for nostalgia reason)
- single-screen replay for 2P races (abandoned in favor of split-screen replay from GT4 onwards)

Gran Turismo 2
- greatest Time-Trial options ever (sector monitoring, 3 types of ghosts, etc..)
- best Race Analysis tool in the series
- ability to rearrange cars through Garage
- Tahiti, Midfield, Red Rock Valley, Rome, Rome Night, Apricot Hill, Grundenwald, Seattle, rally tracks..
- monitoring and tracking highest speed per venue
- Event Creator tool
- restricted career separated through "GT World" and "Special Event" races
- separated Arcade mode with Unlocks

Gran Turismo 3
- real-time mileage-monitor on HUD
- Time Trial Arcade races with predetermined conditions
- Complex String, SS11 with overpass
- when Original Tracks are raced in Reverse-configuration the lightning (time of day) changes
- save-slots for tunes

GT Concept: Tokyo-Geneva
> no real details except for the PodRace for lulz ;)

Gran Turismo 4: Prologue
- Coffee Break tests
- License Tests structured with skill-tests
- aerodynamic/engine stall effect in high speeds

Gran Turismo 4
- stock-version of cars is unlocked for usage in Arcade/LAN multiplayer when bought in Dealerships/obtained through Prizes
- complex career with World Map
- Dealership Races
- LAN option
- old-school versions of some tracks, Motegi, Seoul, Hong Kong, Paris, Cathedral Rocks and El Capitan

GT5: Prologue
- leaderboards
- official matchmaking with predetermined entry-requirements
- pre-race garage sequences for particular track

GTPSP
- simple yet great Event Generator

+ all License tests were non-assisted in all GT games prior to GT5 > in GT5 many of the License test have SRF mandatory enabled and I personally find it insulting

Mix all above in GT5 with it's current assets/features and result would be stunning. Than enable changeable weather and day/night for all the tracks and I really do not need any other racing game for next 5 years.

BTW I probably forgot something in lists above, but those are details I could remember on the fly, without booting old games separately. If I did, I presume lists would be even longer.

tusken77

SolidSnakex said:
I personally don't care for them, but I know some want to be able to create accurate racing liveries for different cars. A livery editor is coming though. We don't know if it'll be in Spec 2 or GT6, but it's definitely coming.

Well, if it's definitely coming I can only hope it's limited in some way so we don't see any of the childish nonsense people are creating in Forza. Let that franchise have the gimmicks of tacky liveries and Kinect rubbish. I want GT to remain classy and sophisticated.

I agree that a livery editor is mostly a gimmick, and I also hate people ruining cars on Forza, but having the option to create/buy/download famous liveries would be good.

So I'm not only talking about anime pictures, I'm also talking about having more control over how you paint a car, numbers, tyres, rims, etc.

offshore

tusken77 said:
Why do some people want liveries in Gran Turismo?
Because liveries are an essential and important part of motorsport. I don't know many racing series that race in one monotone paint chip...

tusken77

Dead Man said:
People want options, and many other games have the option. I get your point though, if there ever was a livery editor I would hope they would have some sort of disable for online if a player wanted and opponents cars would default back to a base colour or something.

There we go. Great idea. If GT really does feature a livery editor in the future, then please give me the option to be able to disable it, defaulting opponents to base colours so my GT remains classy.

AndyD

aka andydumi
offshore said:
Because liveries are an essential and important part of motorsport. I don't know many racing series that race in one monotone paint chip...

This.

I would love to at least have a dozen or so real liveries for most race cars. Not necessarily self-made but they can be official ones. Or pre-made with changeable colors, much like some cars have now when you race mod them. That way we can have a whole lot of variety for each individual car.

And not only that, but we should have more team identity. Pick a team logo, team colors and our B drivers should have suits to match with different helmets, and our race cars should have liveries with team colors.

amar212 said:
I don't know... I mean, I know it sounds strange, but Gran Turismo already have everything to make it perfect only if you mix all the details from previous games:
*huge text of truth*

Man, this makes me both sad and happy. Happy because it makes me want to replay the old games, sad because a perfect mix of all that will never happen... or will it? :(

Niks

At the very least, PD should give away liveries made by them.
I would rather have liveries than helmets and racing suits for instance.

offshore

I'd really love to see JPEG importing in this theoretical livery editor. There's got to be a way of allowing JPEG importing to those who you could trust with it. Maybe through a leveling system, a "rep" system...something whereby only the most responsible users could be granted access to JPEG importing.

Even I accept that having JPEG importing available to every user would not be a clever idea, but neither do I think it should be sidelined completely.

I think for the livery they should just offer stickers from racing partners, basic shapes, and text/number editor. Keep the designs basic like the RMs.

And I think amar212 should spam Kaz/Polyphony twitter with that list.

More visual car customization would be great.

atleast now we can paint any car any color instead of the set number of colors you can paint it when you buy it.

Would love a livery editor.

Wasnt a livery Editor on that list of "shit we are working on" list when shown that GT5 development roadmap way back when?

I am sure they have plans for one but I suspect we would have to wait for next gen for one. Its probably to much of a RAM hog to add one in now.

Here's your optimization:

1) Remove the insane 4xMSAA (seriosuly, 4xMSAA? On PS3? AT 60 FRAMES PER SECOND?), implement MLAA.
2) Triplebuffering.

BAM! Locked 60 FPS with no tearing.

There's a huge room for performance optimizationa even with very basic stuff like I mentioned. The 4xMSAA by itself is incredibily demanding on PS3. And I'm absolutely sure PD will tweak under the hood stuff. Try playing GT5 v1.00. Framerate is much worst than in fully patched version.

Regarding Vita, I fully agree they should outsource it, with a strong focus on cross-compatibiliyu between both versions. For example, by beating Amateur mode in Vita career, you would get an extra car for PS3 and maybe a Double XP ticket as well. For beating Endurance races on Vita you get those car tickets on PS3 etc. Things like that would make the experience feel integrated and much deeper.

DonMigs85

Lagspike_exe said:
Here's your optimization:

1) Remove the insane 4xMSAA (seriosuly, 4xMSAA? On PS3? AT 60 FRAMES PER SECOND?), implement MLAA.
2) Triplebuffering.

BAM! Locked 60 FPS with no tearing.

There's a huge room for performance optimizationa even with very basic stuff like I mentioned. The 4xMSAA by itself is incredibily demanding on PS3. And I'm absolutely sure PD will tweak under the hood stuff. Try playing GT5 v1.00. Framerate is much worst than in fully patched version.

Regarding Vita, I fully agree they should outsource it, with a strong focus on cross-compatibiliyu between both versions. For example, by beating Amateur mode in Vita career, you would get an extra car for PS3 and maybe a Double XP ticket as well. For beating Endurance races on Vita you get those car tickets on PS3 etc. Things like that would make the experience feel integrated and much deeper.
Dunno about the triple buffering. The VRAM could be packed as it is. Also MLAA may not fly if they're using the SPEs heavily for physics and other stuff.

Am I the only one that thinks the GT PSP intro movie was made in a version of the GT5 engine?

Maybe those tracks are what we'll get in Spec II, hopefully they'll add the the night tracks that were missing in GT PSP too.

S. L.

Dead Man said:
Raising the ride height on the Group C cars helps a lot on the bumpier tracks, soften the springs a touch, and try some different damper settings. If you've already done that, I don't have too much else to suggest, sorry.
hm i raised it slightly, but i'll try tinkering with it a bit more.
thanks

Top Bottom