• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Falls S2 |OT| Mysteries, tall gingers & endless sweaters (series finale 2/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, they even included the "I HEART KIDS" balloon. I'm guessing you won't be able to actually go inside any building, though I haven't played Disney Infinity.

This is about a week old, but surprised it wasn't posted from Alex Hirsch's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/600161639925616640

CFQz06WUsAAzykj.jpg

Unless it's considered off-topic, then I apologize.

Just caught up with the last two episodes. Didnt even know they had releasee new episodes since the cupid one.

That was some fucked up shit in he lumberjack one. Haven't seen anything that crazy on a kids show since Extreme Ghostbusters.

The episode after was kind of blah. Not sure where the reveal is going.

So, a bit of news.

Overseas subscribers to the Sky On-Demand service got a little treat today...(spoilers)

http://www.imgur.com/Dk6mfOJ

The season premiere was able through their service. People thought this person that took the photo was full of it...

Until Disney struck and had this image removed from the original page:

http://sinkwithiship.tumblr.com/post/121312111668/hi-fellow-gravity-falls-fans-now-following-me-o-o

Every topic/post on reddit, tumblr, and other places are slowly being deleted, so I'm guessing it's the real deal...

No word if this Sky thing still has it up...

So, a bit of news.

Overseas subscribers to the Sky On-Demand service got a little treat today...(spoilers)

http://www.imgur.com/Dk6mfOJ

The season premiere was able through their service. People thought this person that took the photo was full of it...

Until Disney struck and had this image removed from the original page:

http://sinkwithiship.tumblr.com/post/121312111668/hi-fellow-gravity-falls-fans-now-following-me-o-o

Every topic/post on reddit, tumblr, and other places are slowly being deleted, so I'm guessing it's the real deal...

No word if this Sky thing still has it up...

It is unseen!

tkscz

Just started watching this show. It's amazing! I regret not watching it while I had cable. Two things I like the most

1. Matt Chapman episodes, because they are just HomeStar Runner. I was actually able to call out each episode he wrote before seeing that he wrote just by knowing that style of comedy.

2. Grenda: Holy shit snacks, it's Pam Poovey from Archer as a 12 year old child if she smoked a bunch of cigarettes and were smarter. Seriously the funniest character in the show IMO. Every time she talks, I laugh, bar none. It's like, the writers heard the voice, and just came up with every line they could give her that would be gold. I also like how she isn't the stupid character they kind of set her up to be considering the character archetype she is (the Patrick Star big dumb friend character).

Tizoc

They better show all of the ramining episodes starting in July, sick and tired of these long ass dumb breaks.

Chariot

I'd rather see Telltale do it. Didn't like Deponia, whereas I've enjoyed most Telltale games I've played.
I called Daedelic mostly because of the cartoon style. I don't want have a GF game in the TellTale style tbh. I love to see something like South Park did in the style of the show. I think Daedlic could do it. For storytelling and choices I rather have Dontnod than TellTale, although I don't know how they would handle the art style.

Moonlight

Banned
No, please don't. Give it to Dontnod or actually Daedelic.
I'd feel comfortable anywhere outside of Telltale's hands. Those dudes lost the plot after TWAU. Telltale's games are technically abysmal and their writing's getting there, too.

I actually feel like Double Fine could do a decent job of it with the Broken Age engine assuming a budget and strict milestones.

Psxphile

Matt Braly (Gravity Falls storyboard artist, director) recently did an AMA on reddit.

Interesting stuff. Some highlights:

• It's implied this isn't the last major hiatus of the show, unless he means another long ass hiatus for S3 or movie
  • Deleted scene from long ago had Gideon finding Journal 2 in the woods and the more knowledge he gained it the more insane he went, he was a normal boy before that
  • Wendy will have major screen time and scenes in the future
  • Expect more Pacifica, everyone will play a role
  • There will be more unique animation styles used (like how we had pixel art and stop motion)
  • Dipper Clones #3 & #4
    CONFIRMED to make a reappearance.
  • Dungeons Dungeons and more Dungeons will air soon after Tale of Two Stans

Probably more stuff in the link.

Chariot

I think they could be sweet together, but I would already glad if she would now hang out regularily with the twins. She could add with light snobism, shittons money and actual non-supernatural knowledge (I think she was kinda educated).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom