• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA:SA preorder = $34.99 (Free shipping) @ outpost.com

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Ugh now I have to decide how quickly I want it.....

Do they charge your credit card immediately or upon shipment?

EDIT: No one else cares?

DarienA

Superbone said:
It's coming up $34.99 for me but shipping isn't free. How do you get free shipping?

Make sure you edit the shipping in your cart to change it to regular ground, it defaults to I think the medium level 2-3 day shipping.

Superbone

DarienA said:
Make sure you edit the shipping in your cart to change it to regular ground, it defaults to I think the medium level 2-3 day shipping.

Yeah, I tried that Darien. Still charges me for ground.

DarienA

Superbone said:
Yeah, I tried that Darien. Still charges me for ground.

Interesting (I just tried it myself) it wasn't doing that when I placed my order just before I posted in this thread... I'd call them if I were you.

Superbone

Interesting. I took your advice Darien and called them up. The guy asks me if it's a game pre-order and then tells me to try later this afternoon. Strange response I thought. I asked him if this was a general problem with games pre-orders and he said "yes".

Superbone

Star Trek Season 1 DVDs at $69 is a steal though. Saw them for $40 more at Best Buy today while picking up my Burnout 3 for Xbox. :)

Top Bottom