• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Because all the cool kids have them.

Damn straight.
DqjUt.gif

Can I get an invite to the guild please? :D

What's your username.#### or a character name?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i'd play as gizmo if I could.
I like using the staff, its autoattack range is nice, I like the marks (and my traits buff damage to marks).
interesting, so staff is actually a decent swap option for power necro? I can't wait to get mine to 80. Necro's another class I didn't expect to like much but really enjoy in practice.
Can I get an invite to the guild please? :D
post your stufffffs

i'd play as gizmo if I could.

interesting, so staff is actually a decent swap option for power necro? I can't wait to get mine to 80. Necro's another class I didn't expect to like much but really enjoy in practice.

post your stufffffs

I don't know if it's actually decent decent. Haven't taken my Necro into any dungeons, but I'm hoping to do that soon, my thief as well, to see how they hold up.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I don't know if it's actually decent decent. Haven't taken my Necro into any dungeons, but I'm hoping to do that soon, my thief as well, to see how they hold up.
I've done AC Story+Exp with my <40 Necro with Staff, that's without even paying attention to stats and done pretty well throughout, but that has a lot to do with knowing the dungeon backwards and inside out :p

edit: Thief in dungeons is the most fun of all, beware of getting addicted

and don't listen to zeroth

BnNMkeS.jpg

All my level 80 babbies.

Engineer - Necro - Thief - Elementalist
Guardian - Warrior - Ranger - Mesmer

The engie, necro, thief, ranger and guard are pretty much "done", but the others still need some gear and have their traits worked out.

Zeroth

BnNMkeS.jpg

All my level 80 babbies.

Engineer - Necro - Thief - Elementalist
Guardian - Warrior - Ranger - Mesmer

The engie, necro, thief, ranger and guard are pretty much "done", but the others still need some gear and have their traits worked out.

so much charr

Does anyone know if the experience boosters you get from the heroic edition can be given to friend, or are they account bound?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thorgal

I want to know this also..

Another question, Thorgal is it just SweetFX you are using to get higher res, crisp screenshots or are you doing something else in particular?

Sorry for late response .
I am using only sweetfx wich injects SMAA.

I also disabled post processing in the options since it blurs the image.

So sweetfx + downsampling + disable post processing.

Icomp

Played the game for a couple of hours yesterday.

Leveled a Necromancer to level 8 before going to bed.

Somehow the game made me miss the first GW more.

Does GAF have a guild in EU?

Edit: Ugh, I seriously need to read the OP more. Saw that you can join the guild regardless of region.

Morokh

Played the game for a couple of hours yesterday.

Leveled a Necromancer to level 8 before going to bed.

Somehow the game made me miss the first GW more.

Does GAF have a guild in EU?

Edit: Ugh, I seriously need to read the OP more. Saw that you can join the guild regardless of region.

Unless you have real-life friends playing on EU, if you have a decent Internet connection, scrap that lvl 8 Necro, and start again on US Stormbluff-Isle so you can fully enjoy the guild without restrictions.
You'll save yourself a lot of trouble should you want to migrate later.

Icomp

Unless you have real-life friends playing on EU, if you have a decent Internet connection, scrap that lvl 8 Necro, and start again on US Stormbluff-Isle so you can fully enjoy the guild without restrictions.
You'll save yourself a lot of trouble should you want to migrate later.

I currently have 2 friends who play on EU, although we're on different servers. They don't really play any more anyway.

Is there a fee to change now that I already picked an EU-server?

spiritfox

Transferring servers takes about 1000-1500 gems depending on the server's population at that time. GAF guild has a server transfer fund to help EU players who wishes to transfer, but if you're only lvl 8 you can just start over easily.

Katoki

I currently have 2 friends who play on EU, although we're on different servers. They don't really play any more anyway.

Is there a fee to change now that I already picked an EU-server?

If you only have that level 8 necro you were talking about, you can throw everything that can be banked in the bank and remake that character on Stormbluff Isle on the US side for free. However if you already have any characters that're significantly leveled or even at 80 at all, you'll likely want to look into the transfer fund we have set up on the GAFGuild forums or can just buy gems and transfer that way if that's your thing.

I actually deleted my asura.

Anyway is it safe to go back now?

Yep. DDoS attackers get bored eventually right?

Morokh

Shame I can't make my Asura yet. Gimme name suggestions for when I wake up guys! I'm thinking an Asuran Elementalist, probably with Braxzy in the name.

Braxzy could fit with the idea of the bouble letter if you make it Braxxy.
Why not Braxx or Braxz so you have a 1 syllable name.

Now for the surname/title, here is a list of fitting asura titles that can do the trick, and can serve as inspiration should you want to make-up your own.

On my end I'm not really happy with my placeholder Charr names, and i'm looking for a Charr 'name'.
I already have several warband/titles ready that I can pick from depending on the name, but i can't find a name that I really like to go with it (and name generators and such have been of little help so far ....)
So any suggestion for that is welcome too (for a Mesmer)

Hellers

Hopefully by the weekend my ele will hit 80 and be my third 80. Guardian, Ranger and Ele. What to level next though? I was thinking either my engineer or thief. GAFVOTE

Hellers

She's level 36 at the moment and I have no idea how to play her. I'm thinking rifle, flamethrower, that fun emergency drop as the elite and ? Am I wasting my time slotting a turret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom