• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never realized just how detailed the Blade backpiece actually is..

ibhDia6A14bN4W.jpg

Retro

What do you considder a fun ELE weapons ?

I am open for suggestions .

I....

My favorite combo is S/D (currently running LH 6/6/2/0/0) followed by D/D.

... have nothing to add. S/D is the bee's knees and D/D is the cat's pajamas.

Isn't Staff decent in dungeons though? I haven't taken my ele on any serious dungeon excursions yet.

Huh, as someone on Reddit mentioned, apparently the GW2 Atlas has been removed from the official GW2 website.

Not surprised, it had absolutely no discernible purpose. It wasn't a very functional map. The 'hidden' pictures were all dug out by Reddit in minutes. The articles it linked to would pop up in any RSS feed first. It's another example of whoever it is that's handling ArenaNet's advertising is just not getting it. I just hope it wasn't too expensive.

BraXzy

Darn it. I thought Staff was considered the main weapon for ele's which is why I grabbed the Ley Line skin. At least Staff's are used on Guardians a lot.. right?

Retro

Darn it. I thought Staff was considered the main weapon for ele's which is why I grabbed the Ley Line skin. At least Staff's are used on Guardians a lot.. right?

Staff isn't a terrible weapon for Elementalists by any stretch of the imagination, there's just more exciting configurations to be had (especially D/D). Don't worry, there's plenty of situations for Ele to switch over to staff.

Retro

Seeing some early comments about Archeage. Their setup to make people use the cash shop is such a huge fucking scam it makes my head hurt.

No thoughts on this? :(

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Radiant Gloves, but everything else looks dandy (since a lot of it is similar to what you already had). Dyes are a good choice too, the blue helmet matches the windcatcher.

BraXzy

Seeing some early comments about Archeage. Their setup to make people use the cash shop is such a huge fucking scam it makes my head hurt.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Radiant Gloves, but everything else looks dandy (since a lot of it is similar to what you already had). Dyes are a good choice too, the blue helmet matches the windcatcher.

I can't make those damn gloves work with anything haha.

Oh btw, Hawk you have to eat crow apparantly o_O

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=866753

Callunah

Neo Member
Noob question here: How does one get invited into the illustrious Gaf Guild?

Post your account name (ex: callunah.1234) here, and one of the officers will slip you the invite as soon as they are able. =)

Once you get the invite, dont forget to rep GAF and join in the guild chat channel!!!

edit: er.. yeah.. what Thorgal said. =)

Surprised Kanik got booted. Unless he left on his own.

Welcome back.

Guardians of the Galaxy was quite funny and good. Look forward to #2.

Minamu

I saw GotG last night with the lady. It was amazing :) Haven't laughed so much at the cinema in a looong time.

Edit: I knew nothing about it apart from wikipedia articles as hype building.

hythloday

I think Retro and I may go see GotG tomorrow. I didn't know anything about it til I saw a preview before Godzilla. Never having heard if it before, I thought it was a serious sci fi/action movie before I saw the raccoon.

Looking forward to finding some time today to finish the current story episode.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Post your account name (ex: callunah.1234) here, and one of the officers will slip you the invite as soon as they are able. =)

Once you get the invite, dont forget to rep GAF and join in the guild chat channel!!!

edit: er.. yeah.. what Thorgal said. =)
kanik is no noob ;P

not a serious movie because of rocket raccoon? BAH

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Rocket is probably the most tragic character in that movie. Also, he has Puss in Boot eyes.

IqjqwqB.png

I liked it better than Avengers.

BraXzy

Radiant Gloves work with like "Blinding You With My Justice" whiteout guardian armor, but that's all I've really seen.
There's still some disbelief in me I gotta say. I might go tonight. :>

Hehe it is an odd set of characters but it appears Marvel has pulled it off.

Wearing only radiant gloves is telling the world 'look at me, I don't yet have 6000 achievement points!'

Alright the gloves are gone. I guess I gotta wjust wait till I have the full set if I ever want to use em :L

Guardians of the Galaxy was quite funny and good. Look forward to #2.

I'm gonna go watch it on Wednesday. I can't wait! It looks like a tonne of fun.

Wasn't there going to be an app for GW2? What ever happened to that?

They scrapped it, I believe. Instead, they released the API to the public, so people could make their own apps - though when Megaservers was implemented, it outdated a lot of those apps and they no longer work.

Until they open up things like chat, character management and guild facilities via the API, there really isn't much room for an app.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I can't log in with my Guardian but every other character is fine.

What in the fuck kind of stupid error is this? Never mind the stupid error message tells me to check my router. Errors this stupid are down right insulting.

I can't log in with my Guardian but every other character is fine.

What in the fuck kind of stupid error is this? Never mind the stupid error message tells me to check my router. Errors this stupid are down right insulting.

Try guesting. There are reports of characters being stuck in certain maps, guesting tends to fix it.

Retro

Invite sent! Welcome to the craziness! Don't forget to join us in guild chat! We're glad youre here!

I'm not. Lucky sumbitch got the axe precursor from Kholer during one of our runs. It was mine and he stole it.
Just to be clear, I'm joking. Welcome back, Kanik

They scrapped it, I believe. Instead, they released the API to the public, so people could make their own apps - though when Megaservers was implemented, it outdated a lot of those apps and they no longer work.

Until they open up things like chat, character management and guild facilities via the API, there really isn't much room for an app.
I'd love something like that, especially for chat.

Ashodin

I think Retro and I may go see GotG tomorrow. I didn't know anything about it til I saw a preview before Godzilla. Never having heard if it before, I thought it was a serious sci fi/action movie before I saw the raccoon.

Looking forward to finding some time today to finish the current story episode.

We'll be seeing it tomorrow too!

w0Kah05.png

Lots of you missed Southsun into update where lots of people got precursors for killing the Ancient Karka Queen.

I got the rifle and mace precursors which I sold for low prices 150 and 60 gold and bought pistol pre for 50gold.

Back then 500 gold was still unheard of.

Thorgal

Anyone else experiencing connection issues ?

Edit ; yep , i cannot get any of my characters loaded .

by the responses i am not the only one experiencing this .

BraXzy

Like Levyne said, 2012 or early 2013. That's why every time we PUG somebody for AC and they insist we skip Kholer, I groan a little inside. He's not even a hard fight, people are just dumb and impatient.

I know I never really understood that. They are essentially saying "Skip the free champ box and extra loot".

Eat crow Hawkian!

Someone is late to the crow party? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom