• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Eat crow Hawkian!
Try to keep up!
Thank you so much. Geez, that was aggravating.

Gonna move my character away from Dissea just in case.
So far as I understand, this issue stems from indidivdual servers in their datacenter going down. So like "Megaserver 2 Diessa" is hosted on one server. But if you guest you can get slotted into another one.
I am gonna have to sit this one out as i cannot get any of my characters loaded :(.

Guesting works but tha't it .

Hopefully this will be resolved by tommorow .
I guess I can't be positive but actually I don't think there should be any issues with you doing it while guested. I suppose I've never tried, and Challenge might be odd and not give it to you, but the credit for the others is individual.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I won't be at missions tonight since I am in Denver for the weekend. Will be present next weekend.

Mxrz

I cannot stand stand anything but Staff & D/D on my ele. I've tried the others for pve but bleh bleh bleh. Staff handles dungeons/world/bosses whatever. FGS and FB, etc.

Retro

Excellent Missions tonight, everyone. Thanks for coming.

Makeups are tomorrow at 3pm Eastern. Volunteers are always appreciated.

nSDLxRC.jpg

PHgwmw8.jpg

0c5dO1e.jpg

4NqPNH5.jpg

BraXzy

Guild missions were a lot of fun, and I even managed to get a peak at what Ogre Wars is all about since Hawk always goes on about it haha!

I can't believe I won the lottery. I didn't even realise because I muted my headphones and didn't hear in mumble. I got really confused when people in guild chat started saying my name :3

Nivert

Sorry, couldn't make the missions today I had family visiting from out of town but hopefully I'll be able to join in tomorrow and see what it's all about!

Katoki

Don't worry about not being able to show up on Saturdays. If anything, you're the one missing out so look forward to the next one!

That or you can see if you can make it to the Sunday make-up session as its generally a bit less hectic and more of a group effort than having so many people that things get run over.

Levyne

Banned
Re-did my Guard's armor today. I find that I didn't like a lot of the more....ornate skins so a lot of this stuff is fairly simple/cheap.

guild_wars_2_2014_08_03_05_43_44_81s_by_zeolevyne-d7thaye.png
guild_wars_2_2014_08_03_06_10_36_59s_by_zeolevyne-d7thcq0.png

None
Banded
CoE
AC
WvW
T1

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Like Levyne said, 2012 or early 2013. That's why every time we PUG somebody for AC and they insist we skip Kholer, I groan a little inside. He's not even a hard fight, people are just dumb and impatient.

It was the week before the Southsun event (when precursors were given out like candy). Sold it, bought a bunch of precursors when cheap, sat on the values and resold when high.

Then invested everything into gems. They called me mad, but who's laughing when I buy that sweet top hat???

Retro

Re-did my Guard's armor today.

The back detail on the COE armor is really cool, and you paired it well with the Banded. Here's what I was going to use for my guard at one point, kind of in the same neighborhood;

Ended up going with Primeval chest instead, Human T2 for shoulder and gloves, Tier 3 for boots. All she needs now is a cape and I'll be happy.

BraXzy

It was the week before the Southsun event (when precursors were given out like candy). Sold it, bought a bunch of precursors when cheap, sat on the values and resold when high.

Then invested everything into gems. They called me mad, but who's laughing when I buy that sweet top hat???

Precursors dropped like candy?! I like candy :(

What was the Southsun event?

I haven't got a Human character yet. I think I'm gonna make a Male Human for my Guardian and Female Human for Mesmer.

Thorgal

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's been dropping constantly since it first came out. It started at 3G and quickly dropped below 2G by the end of the first night.

Last I checked, it was settling at around 80 silver.

But it seems like the timegated ones are still expensive.

BraXzy

But it seems like the timegated ones are still expensive.

I have only been tracking the Piquant Food one. They continue to be quite expensive because people are still paying for convenience.

I sold one for 34G the first night, 15G the second night, 9G the third night and I think it is around 7G currently.

Levyne

Banned
The back detail on the COE armor is really cool, and you paired it well with the Banded. Here's what I was going to use for my guard at one point, kind of in the same neighborhood;

Ended up going with Primeval chest instead, Human T2 for shoulder and gloves, Tier 3 for boots. All she needs now is a cape and I'll be happy.

Aww man, that looks really good.
Better than mine

Loses points for no fractal hammer in sight (I am kidding)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
BraXzy said:
What was the Southsun event?
The Lost shores, it was a 3 hour or so world event when the Southsun map first opened where anyone who was online basically setup a frontier pushing into the map and chased this ancient karka around until eventually blowing it up inside the big stone caverns, where its corpse can still be seen. So many people were on that the lag was horrendous and culling was still a big problem, so it was a bit of a disaster, but the rewards included a 20 slot box, exotic celestial accessory, and two exotic weapons with a decent chance of being precursors. I didn't get any. :p

After the initial craziness, GAF managed to get into a map where they were doing it again for latecomers, so way less lag and it was a lot of fun.

this didn't have a lot of the content we have come to expect from the living story, nothing replayable for example (if you missed it you missed it) but come to think of it Lions arch got attacked by karka first too. That city cannot catch a break.

going to see guardians, sorry I'm missing makeups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom