• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna be able to.hardly play tonight n all day tomorrow, virgin.media are doing upgrade in my area 150mb down after tho :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Peeps interested in doing Aetherpath, join us tonight at 8:00PM. Newcomers welcome. If it is your first time you'll also want 5 completed Aetherkeys if you've got/can afford them.

BraXzy

Woah. So you're telling me.. my 100G purchase for a Blue Dorito now opens up the entire rainbow for me? :O

I think one of the reasons there is often uproar is because people are left in the dark on a lot of stuff with is it? Isn't it? Questions being thrown around on stuff we only get glimpses of in interviews and such. So it's nice to see official wording on their site.

They mentioned that they wanted to figure out a way to give recognition to respected commanders. I think it'd be pretty cool if you could unlock a border or something along those lines that adds something to the tags whilst leaving them intact. You could have a voting system that allowed people to commend commanders who they thought did a good job, maybe even by category. And then with X amount of votes you get the upgrade unlocked. But then, putting the fate of something like that in other peoples hands opens up the room for trolls and such but it's just an idea.

Grudy

Peeps interested in doing Aetherpath, join us tonight at 8:00PM. Newcomers welcome. If it is your first time you'll also want 5 completed Aetherkeys if you've got/can afford them.

It's these times I wish I was playing in US :( Stuck with pugs on my side of the world. Thankfully I had a nice first group to show me around the basics except the final boss.

...I should get a guild soon.

Hmmm. I have 5 keys in my inventory. Last time I was there (when it launched) I only opened 2 chests... I might have to actually log in for this.

BraXzy

I made a mock up of my amazing border idea. Anet you can pay me whenever, I'm not fussy :p

0B6j6cg.png

"Talk with the Challenge Mote to enter Challenge Mode." This is a good sign for things to come. If they keep offering modes like this on content, it'll really help with the "PvE has no challenge" problem.

Korten

Banned
"Talk with the Challenge Mote to enter Challenge Mode." This is a good sign for things to come. If they keep offering modes like this on content, it'll really help with the "PvE has no challenge" problem.

O.O Where did you hear this!? D:

SirKhalid

Zed Zebes said:
Next Wednesday the 27th of August, I will be hosting a fun little WvWvW event called the Traveling Zoo.

This is your chance to roll out your Ranger and pop your mini-pets as this will be an All Ranger party*. Any build is fine and I'd like to get a variety of pets just to see how ridiculous we can look.

We'll meet up in SBI Borderlands Citadel Waypoint around 7:30pm Server Time. That's 7:30pm PST. We'll start out in the Boderlands and maybe map hop depending on the situation of the match.

If you would like to come then just bring your ass to the event. No sign ups needed.

*I do welcome some guardians for stability and mesmers for veil/timewarp just to make this crazy idea work a little better.

ALSO: If there are any changes to the date or time for whatever, I will post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom