• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

JNhrecK.jpg

Are they coming back?

Mxrz

Crazy urge to throw everything else I own into the forge. Gift of Twilight is surprisingly easy compared to the bow/trident I'd been pondering.

Hedge

Man I just can't justify throwing rares or exotics into the forge. I'm not rich enough, and I know the chances of getting my precursor for my staff is lesser than one percent. The few times I've done it, I've gotten crap back. Now I'm just irrationally afraid of it. :p

Wow, and I just bought last week for my norn
Lol did the exact same thing. Will probably buy another for the sale. As for toileting rares and exotics. I've been doing this on a daily basis. All greens I collect gets tossed in, and a rare pops out every 4-5 times. For rares, anything that sells for less than 70s I save to toss in to make exotics, it's a good way to get skins. Exotics under 3G I'll take the skin and throw right back, been working out pretty well for me, tho then again I don't have a whole lot of use for ectos ATM.

But yeah if you think about it, toileting greens really don't lose you much money, they go for 2-3s each and takes 16-20 to make a rare. That rare, if it gives you 1 ecto is like 40s. While I am probably losing out on some money making the exotics, i have gotten some exotics that go for over 6g. Still think I'm making a net profit overall

Man I just can't justify throwing rares or exotics into the forge. I'm not rich enough, and I know the chances of getting my precursor for my staff is lesser than one percent. The few times I've done it, I've gotten crap back. Now I'm just irrationally afraid of it. :p

I think you have to toss in quite a bit to get it going. I have this dumb little ritual where I toilet all my greens before going to rares and then to exotics lol

also Grats Braxy!

BraXzy

Congrats!

So. umm. . .

kRq8aQe.jpg

Wow what? Congrats on that dayum, everyone has precursor luck in their blood or something!

also Grats Braxy!

Congrats on the awesome great sword Braxzy!

yo grats BraXzy where you got dusk at?

Thanks guys! I bought it off the TP because I didn't want to risk flushing all my gold away, I could have gotten it in 100G, I could have nothing to show for myself after 1000 so I did the more reasonable thing hehe.

I'd also like to say a big thanks to Roxie for helping me out with materials, Lump and Retro (also also Vyrance and his entourage) who helped me grab my final point of interest in WvW. It was a pretty fun, tense lil adventure! And of course thanks to anyone else who helped in any way :)

Now to make the next one!
I'm kidding, for now at least.

Minamu

Wow, congrats on finishing that! Must be a nice weight off your shoulders :)
Thanks, yeah it feels great ^^ 17000 words in academic style and in my second language. 48 pages! About 40% less than my Bachelor's last year but that was at least in my first language :lol Gotta review someone else's and present my stuff at school before I'm officially a video games master though ;)

Mxrz

Still logged in, but about half a second of lag.

Are you guys tossing rares in the flush?
Every so often, I'd toss in 30-40 crafted rares. Never much luck outside a few random exotics.

Its basically pretty dire odds gambling. If you need gold for anything else, it isn't worth it. If you're okay with giving another player 1500 gold, its better to save up. Otherwise you can hit a point where more gold/ecto/tokens doesn't mean all that much.

Moondrop

Banned
Hawkian so afraid of how much he'll love warrior. :p

I guess I might as well purchase two more slots so I can have all 8 professions.

Taffer

so I guess this character slot thing means I should just make a dumb warrior face.

Buy the slot now but wait until the 2-year anniversary before making one, you've come this far. Round numbers are always better.

Oh ho, very funny game, well played. Use all the components I made and come up short of the next tier. Always a good one. Good thing I'm just getting some levels on an alt.

Now you are taking the piss.

BraXzy

I might grab one or two character slots while they are cheap, I'll only end up paying full price in the future.

I just did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge haha.. slightly cold.

I might grab one or two character slots while they are cheap, I'll only end up paying full price in the future.

I just did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge haha.. slightly cold.

I did it yesterday too cuz friend stupidly challenged me. No way posting the my video because I stumbled my words at the end.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Haha it wasn't as bad as I thought it would to be fair, and at least I got to nominate other people. I don't think I'll post the vid, just use your imagination ;)

Bucket was probably filled with iced tea.

Ashodin

It's not about being a pussy, it's about actually donating money instead of getting wet. The challenge is to either donate money OR get dunked.

The real pussies are the ones who don't donate.

Thorgal

Going to LA is always weird to me as whenever i go there i have the impression that i should feel horribly depressed at the destruction.

But since i never got too experience how it looked before Scarlets assault i do t feel anything.

Hell. for me it will be weird when the city is fully rebuild again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom