• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

I'll be there for missions tonight, for sure!

Have my latest GIF

aIM47hZ.gif

Zeroth

Hey peeps, crossposting from the SBI forums!

Hard to believe it's been a whole year. o_O
Much love and appreciation to everyone that's helped make SBI Tequatl a successful server event for so long.

We're still sorting out all the details, but here's a rough idea of the plan:
Reset kill as normal (this thread has details on how we do setup if you'd like to come).
Let the festivities begin! Immediately following reset kill (it'll take some time for the pugs in map to leave, so let's say 12:45 server is go time), we'll get reorganized in Sparkfly for a guild-spawned fun run. If you've ever wanted to do a naked/quaggan/all the tags Tequatl, this will be it! (I wouldn't expect a kill, tbh, though we won't not try.)
Tequatl-themed giveaways before and after.
Possibly other things?

Would be nice if we had some GAF peeps on it :)

Ludovico

Beer poured, more on backup - check
Pizza in the oven - check
The next couple hours set aside for sweet guild missions - check

T-minus two levels til my second level 80. Let's do this.

Hedge

Does anyone know, if you unlock the Hero's version of the Mistforged weapons if you unlock the Mistforged skin? You probably don't, but I just thought I'd ask.

TrounceX

Played for 30 hours this weekend:

BG: 96k
JQ: 62k
TC: 55k

The other servers seem have completely given up in the span of the weekend, just as I predicted. I'm willing to post a mission accomplished. I'll now be taking my leave of this game until Anet gives WvW the attention it properly deserves. Which will be never, so peace out GW2.

Will be on Archeage starting Tuesday. That game looks promising.

Retro

Went to bed right after we lost Garrison on SBI and a lead of maybe 3000.
Woke up to IoJ threatening DR for second (they were at double digit PPT 30 mins ago) and SBI 16k ahead.
Guess losing Garri lit a fire under some asses.

Vyrance

Our SEA group (Kiwi/AoD/others) said they will be in WvW every day of the tournament. Thats a massive boost to us. With them in there we may have a larger SEA presence than DB, or just around there.

Saturday night was the most fun I've had in the game in a while, there is something so fun about taking camps and towers with a group of 6-10 people. We could have taken Bay that night if it wasn't for that damn warrior shooting the door and making us wipe with our golems.

Katoki

Went to bed right after we lost Garrison on SBI and a lead of maybe 3000.
Woke up to IoJ threatening DR for second (they were at double digit PPT 30 mins ago) and SBI 16k ahead.
Guess losing Garri lit a fire under some asses.

To be really honest with you, there were no more than about 10 people on the BL map anyway last night. I spent 2-3 hours with the Cat Biscuits guild and SBI borderlands for the night before jumping over to DR BL to see what the havoc was doing. At one point some time after you left, we actually lost garrison again to IoJ because we had to defend bay from a DR havoc with a golem. Not much really happened after that seeing as IoJ saw what was up.

http://wvwintel.com/#1011

Hover over our garrison to see when we flipped it again and that's roughly when IoJ sneaked in since it was paper.

So roughly 1 AM Hawaii time and whatever time it is where you are. Was actually like this for an hour or so because I ran off to see how many foxfire clusters I could get and facebook happened.

Retro

To be really honest with you, there were no more than about 10 people on the BL map anyway last night. I spent 2-3 hours with the Cat Biscuits guild and SBI borderlands for the night before jumping over to DR BL to see what the havoc was doing. At one point some time after you left, we actually lost garrison again to IoJ because we had to defend bay from a DR havoc with a golem. Not much really happened after that seeing as IoJ saw what was up.

Garri went down around 1:30 am, right before I logged. Guess it was recaptured and taken again. When I left we had just taken out all but one of the golems DR had used to do it. I spent most of the evening in DR BL with an AB Havoc and doing some small havoc with Lump. Pretty sure we've had DR Hills since we helped take it.

Edit: Yep, when I woke up DR was ticking below 100 ppt.

Katoki

I jumped in way after when we had hills held for 2 hours. They were working on bay so I helped some with that. Garrison was unfortunate because bay was still fully upgraded whereas garrison was not.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Our SEA group (Kiwi/AoD/others) said they will be in WvW every day of the tournament. Thats a massive boost to us. With them in there we may have a larger SEA presence than DB, or just around there.
daaamn that's huge. many colorful props to the SEA crew

BraXzy

Hey hey hey! When was the last time I was on? Destiny coming out not long after my PC issues were sorted didn't help things. I got a bit burnt out on GW2 so I've been giving it a little mini break. Plus I'm starting back at Uni next week so game time in general is gonna flatline soon.

I hope you guys and gals aren't all craving my awesomness too much! <3

I'll be there for missions tonight, for sure!

Have my latest GIF

aIM47hZ.gif

Looking awesome as ever Ash :)

Zeroth

Hey hey hey! When was the last time I was on? Destiny coming out not long after my PC issues were sorted didn't help things. I got a bit burnt out on GW2 so I've been giving it a little mini break. Plus I'm starting back at Uni next week so game time in general is gonna flatline soon.

I hope you guys and gals aren't all craving my awesomness too much! <3

Why Zeroth, why did you show Braxzy Twilight on his first day playing GW2? Look what you have done, now he has gotten it and has nothing else to do in the game!

We always did. They're not huge though.

You need to see what my server is facing at 3am, T1 sucks, looks like BlackGate bought more Guilds to cover late night, they never had this many players at 3am, never..while TC and JQ might have a decent size zerg at 3am for ONE MAP, BG has a Megablob on 2 Maps and decent zerg on the other maps..

Mxrz

Sitting in DR's hills most of the evening staring out at IoJ in bay. I wonder if we could communicate in smoke signals or something.

Katoki

You need to see what my server is facing at 3am, T1 sucks, looks like BlackGate bought more Guilds to cover late night, they never had this many players at 3am, never..while TC and JQ might have a decent size zerg at 3am for ONE MAP, BG has a Megablob on 2 Maps and decent zerg on the other maps..

Ah, I don't really have a response to this as I can't relate anymore. I did mean to say in that post of mine that we always did have coverage but they're more or less two 5-man havoc groups if we're fortunate enough that night.

Sitting in DR's hills most of the evening staring out at IoJ in bay. I wonder if we could communicate in smoke signals or something.

Did you know w now also seem to have a Dog Biscuits guild now as well? I'm going to inquire about it in Cat Biscuits when I get home in a few hours.

Mxrz

Watching some commander I've never seen before throw a fit in sbi map chat. Dude picked the wrong server to transfer to for srsbsns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom