• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroth

ZYsfUaH.jpg

Is this our way to support the SK guilds, or to attempt to get more SK folks in?

Thorgal

You know ,reading the Wildstar thread about how likely it seems more and more like a dud and dying seems to prove my idea that you should always wait at least a year before jumping in an MMO.

If they can keep there initial base interested in the game and is actually growing in size during that period and maintain it , then you can jump in IMO. Wildstar is seemingly losing that trial.

Guild wars on the other hand is still trucking along nicely after 2 years while leaving the MMO's that failed behind.

It shows that despite the recent shitstorms and whatnot , Anets has to be doing something right to maintain it's playerbase.

Trey

You know ,reading the Wildstar thread about how likely it seems more and more like a dud and dying seems to prove my idea that you should always wait at least a year before jumping in an MMO.

If they can keep there initial base interested in the game and is actually growing in size during that period and maintain it , then you can jump in IMO. Wildstar is seemingly losing that trial.

Guild wars on the other hand is still trucking along nicely after 2 years while leaving the MMO's that failed behind.

It shows that despite the recent shitstorms and whatnot , Anets has to be doing something right to maintain it's playerbase.

Because for however much we shit on it, Anet made a damn fine game. Two years of features that make the quality of life so much better that you won't find in any other MMO.

markot

Banned

Being free helps.

Well free to play after purchase.

leng jai

Stop being a poor man's Ashodin mate.

Is it a coincidence they made Mesmer's Mimic skill utterly useless that same patch they buffed Ranger Longbow?

I'm actually really liking this, what is the dark color you're using that seems kind of purple-tinted?

The dark purple is "Midnight Violet." There are a couple of spots with a brighter "Grape Shade" used too.

Just plain "White" dye on the metal bits, and "Redemption" for the gold accent.

I always thought Ebonblade's grip was gray, but it is a very close match for the purple dyes.

Free dye pack? Now is the time to go to the TP and finish your common and uncommon dye collection - they should be as cheap as they're going to get today.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yay free things!

Gonna run an hour of so of havoc on an enemy BL tonight when I get home (after the dentist :'(), it'll be around 7:00PM if anyone wants in

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
...who's up for doing Arah Story tonight? How many people are needed to do Arah Story? In all my time of playing I never did it. So in my mind, Zhaitan is still romping about in full glory.

...who's up for doing Arah Story tonight? How many people are needed to do Arah Story? In all my time of playing I never did it. So in my mind, Zhaitan is still romping about in full glory.

I actually could use Arah story on a couple characters. I want to see what the new rewards are like.

Tomorrow is the Tequatl anniversary so I believe there will be some shenanigans after the normal run.

I have never completed the new Teq and i have no plans to try again, same goes for the Great Wurm....when they first changed it i was there for Teq but after 30 failures i said fuck it...

Thorgal

I have never completed the new Teq and i have no plans to try again, same goes for the Great Wurm....when they first changed it i was there for Teq but after 30 failures i said fuck it...

Why don't you come for SBI teq run at 8 PM est ?

Guranteed wins
most of the time

Unless you are on another server .

Zeroth

Why don't you come for SBI teq run at 8 PM est ?

Guranteed wins
most of the time

Unless you are on another server .

That's mean. We have yet to fail this year for reset Teq, even on days where we had mass DCs due to DDoS and lost the first battery defense (the only fail we ever got this year was for an extra run we did because people missed the reset one because of the DDoS attacks, and we had about one third of our usual numbers).

And even so, anyone from any server is welcome to do SBI Teq!

Thorgal

Just a little joke :p

I know we whoop teqs Rotten and slimy ass every evening .

Also speaking of Wurm , at what time ( est ) does TTS have a Go at Triple wurm ?

I always seem to miss it .

Levito

Banned

Wildstar's problem is that is caters to a *really* specific niche, and not much else. Everyone I know that played the game said the dungeon's and raid were awesome but virtually everything else was garbage.

GW2 is really popular cause it's a damn fine game, and despite the recent changes to leveling, I still have little desire to jump onto another MMO anytime soon.

Levyne

Banned
Just a little joke :p

I know we whoop teqs Rotten and slimy ass every evening .

Also speaking of Wurm , at what time ( est ) does TTS have a Go at Triple wurm ?

I always seem to miss it .

9 and midnight, iirc. Though they generally start organization way earlier (30-45 minutes).

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Reminds me of back in the original GW, I got an e-mail saying that my character had been renamed, after 2 years of playing, due to referencing "human fluids". Understandable, "I Poop Standing Up" is crass. I logged in to find out they had instead accidentally reset the name of my other character, "The Kool Aid Man".

Taffer

I only just looked at the shots from Ike's Special Day and was reminded of the horrible greasy shaders all over Sylvari cultural gear.
I would like to take this opportunity to publicly state that I am matte not gloss.

Shiokazu

just you wait. once i get enough CM and Arah runs i'll have a new Ookami armor set...

or almost, since i will still be needing 2 things

1 - celestial dye

2 - a set of gemstore armor

:( its going to be worthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom