• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callunah

Neo Member
Get her in the guild, introduce her to the other women in the guild and then go do you own stuff, while they talk about minis or armor colours. This is a fool-proof plan, there is no way she would be upset.

If I were In Canada, Id hunt you down and kick you in the shins. I rarely talk about minis and NEVER about armor colors. Im much more into how many bodies give me bags in WVW. Pretty sure, if she wants to talk fashion, she needs to talk to Lump or to you. LOL

XslkTDi.png

Mxrz

Spent way too long defending a single camp lastnight. Not sure why NSP had such a hard on for north camp. After beating them back for a long while, they eventually showed up with a mini zerg.

Wonder what wvw with no ppt would be like.

Hrrk. NSP just K-training us at this point. They have enough people to zerg our bl and eb mid day. Oh well.

* Its totally sour grapes, but have a screen of their huge ass zerg and golem stack. Should come in handy next time someone tries that 'nsp is mostly skilled pvpers' bit.

Retro

Should come in handy next time someone tries that 'nsp is mostly skilled pvpers' bit.

This is a thing? Even when their massive zerg was pushing into Hills they were easy pickins and we pushed 'em all the way to SE camp, even though they had double our numbers. We also whooped them hard at Bay right after.

The only time I've ever seen NSP flip stuff is in huge numbers (way bigger than needed) or when nobody is around to stop them.

Retro

Well we looked like we had a chance this morning... or early afternoon for you EST folks.

Yeah, when I jumped on we were leading, but just barely. We had Hills and Bay, but not Garrison (we flipped it shortly after I got on). Then NSP just started to smack stuff, starting with Hills. It was sieged up pretty good and EB came to help briefly and drove them off, but then EB disappeared while the NSP group just respawned and poked Bay over and over and over again until. When the commander was finally fed up with nobody stacking, he just logged and left without anyone commanding and that was it.

We don't own anything on our own Borderland except North Camp. We have two camps and a tower on EBG. Ticking for 25.

Not worth the stress, sorry. Making me not want to play the game at all.

Mxrz

Yeah, I had my "I hate this game and everything in it" moment so I stepped out. With ZoS, and stuff I've seen the claim most 'pvpers' were on NSP a few times. Maybe they don't do it anymore.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
aah. running a liiittle late for missionsing, you can get started without me and I'll join in asap
If I were In Canada, Id hunt you down and kick you in the shins. I rarely talk about minis and NEVER about armor colors. Im much more into how many bodies give me bags in WVW. Pretty sure, if she wants to talk fashion, she needs to talk to Lump or to you. LOL
or ash

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So the free week has convinced my wife that she likes GW2. The good news is, we can game together. The bad news is, we can game together. I've been taking her around the places and showing her how to do things so much that I haven't done anything for my own character in over a week now. She just had me upgrade to a paid account so she'll be here to stay. I guess I have an instant party at all times.

Welcome to my world.
WBhqHEj.jpg

"Sure I'll do Citadel of Flames...just not that first path. It's so easy and boring."

RIP farming

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
No clue, I'm the one who plays on the TV hooked up to a wheezing tower.

I'm sure whatever the Alienware option is, it involves pretty things and bright keyboards.

During personal story cutscenes, her character models are for some reason obnoxiously amazing compared to mine.

I want the Alienware 13 laptop they are coming out with in November. I hope it will be good. I am gonna get the 1337 illumination to match my dyes. then i be golden. well, a mix of illumination and redemption, which is pretty golden as far as warrior colour palette goes. hihihihi

Proven

Those playing Smash Bros. probably will be too busy playing smash to come on

This has been me, and when I'm not playing I'm watching streams of Smash tournaments I would have gone to if everybody with a japanese copy didn't already have a month head start on practice.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
There's a freshman in my computer architecture class that lugs around an Alienware 18" laptop every day (I'm assuming). The other day in lab he plopped that monstrosity down and even pulled out his wired gaming mouse to use some dinky circuit program. Then he proceeded to trash talk Mac's very loudly.

/derail

Shiokazu

There's a freshman in my computer architecture class that lugs around an Alienware 18" laptop every day (I'm assuming). The other day in lap he plopped that monstrosity down and even pulled out his wired gaming mouse to use some dinky circuit program. Then he proceeded to trash talk Mac's very loudly.

/derail

ok.jpg

we do it all the time.

With Steam In-Home Streaming being incredible and integrated graphics now finally giving adequate performance with modern titles, I think it's kind of a waste to get a small mid-range gaming laptop. Either go for the desktop PC + light, battery focused notebook or go for one big heavy duty gaming laptop that can take the place of a desktop entirely. Modern midrange mobile discreet GPUs are just not that much better than decent integrated solutions like the Iris Pro. That 880m is a mobile beast though.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The Iris Pro graphics are beast for what they provide in portability. Intel keeps stepping it up.

Retro

Yeah. Medium armor. Strider chest, CM shoulders ("council" set, I think it's called), gloves and boots are set, first the name. But sure on the pants. That's the Aetherized rifle, so... engineer.

Yeah. Medium armor. Strider chest, CM shoulders ("council" set, I think it's called), gloves and boots are set, first the name. But sure on the pants. That's the Aetherized rifle, so... engineer.
First the name?

Chest boots and gloves are all strider, I think.

Shiokazu

i want that lich skirt.

DID YOU GUYS TRIED IT WITH OTHER ARMOR CHEST PIECES?

it matches with so many light armor skin chest pieces its ridiculous.

Finally got around to doing arah story. Still aint done bitching about it.

Gods, so freaking terrible. First part of the dungeon being backtrack central. Second part with the boner towers and the mouth, third part with the super intense turret reflect action, then the great 1 smash-age for the triple terribly named tacos, fourth parth in the hamster wheel powered queen ship, and then more pew pew spammage in an absolutely terrible king kong homage.

Fucksake, and this was supposed to be the great big event before scarlet came along? Ye gods.

I don't even know why the dragon had to grab the tower. They just chopped one of its extra tails. Thing had, like, a dozen's worth.

At least that pact weapon you get aint soulbound.

And yeah retro, your plan for the alliance putting dragons on farm status is totally unviable. For all they know, all you gotta do is SPAM 2 HARDER and dragons? in my tyria? ded.

Prowler boots and gloves, illustrious pants. Correct all the rest.

Blah, double posted when i shoulda edited. great shame, etc.

Finally got around to doing arah story. Still aint done bitching about it.

Gods, so freaking terrible. First part of the dungeon being backtrack central. Second part with the boner towers and the mouth, third part with the super intense turret reflect action, then the great 1 smash-age for the triple terribly named tacos, fourth parth in the hamster wheel powered queen ship, and then more pew pew spammage in an absolutely terrible king kong homage.

Fucksake, and this was supposed to be the great big event before scarlet came along? Ye gods.

I don't even know why the dragon had to grab the tower. They just chopped one of its extra tails. Thing had, like, a dozen's worth.

At least that pact weapon you get aint soulbound.

And yeah retro, your plan for the alliance putting dragons on farm status is totally unviable. For all they know, all you gotta do is SPAM 2 HARDER and dragons? in my tyria? ded.

While the outcome was a let down, the story mode was made easier, Arah story mode was the hardest in the game, it was down right brutal before they made easy for all the cry baby gamers out there..

Mxrz

Pug warriors are annoying. Most sit on greatsword, with no might, vuln, banners, or even SiO. Just a nerfed hundred blades and a shitty attitude. Axe/Mace might not be much better, but at least its likely they're not just waiting around for #2 to refresh. Need to start some "No extra warriors" LFGs.

I'm wanting to learn to solo CM. I have a thief, and an ascended medium zerk set. Just need to figure out runes/builds people use. In the videos people usually drop all the minions on the first path 3 boss with a single daggerstorm. My attempts have been less than successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom