• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo... not getting your money stolen means it's okay to buy from the people who steals other people's stuff? Wasn't GAF's bank raided by these people?
Don't know if anyone is serious but this shouldn't even be joked about like this. Uäck.

There are forums with rep systems where you can buy from community trusted sellers that farm/play the tp by themselves. It still is a ToS infraction.

Does that make it morally better to you?

Scala

Soo... not getting your money stolen means it's okay to buy from the people who steals other people's stuff? Wasn't GAF's bank raided by these people?
Don't know if anyone is serious but this shouldn't even be joked about like this. Uäck.

Not in the best mood. GW2 keeps crashing on me. Around 2 times per day now with odd and different error messages every time. Getting tired of it.

G2A isn't legit?

Pro

So yeah, I equipped a crafted backpiece for my cleric warrior. How come its stats are not green compared to the other equipment?

Green stats mean they are better than what you currently have equipped during the preview. So if your crafted back piece is not showing any green stats during your preview it must not have higher stats than what you already have equipped. Or you already equipped it and now those are your current stats.

Ninja'ed this from the Amelia Earhart thread. Seems relevant, given the raid discussion

izmzpV1sq4SUY.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
he should have a much, much shinier pair of pants and belt. he had to throw away the pants and belt he was wearing back when he was fighting the green lobsters 10 levels ago.

Mxrz

They can and do track any gold transfers.

Certain people absolutely determined to try and outshout others on the raid stuff. Funny to watch, but sort of kills any interest in participating. I think my ideal version would combined PvP/WvW elements into it with a lot of smaller goals.

Checking the thread, this is ridiculous. People actively asking for gear grind, segregation, and a lot of other stuff that goes against what drew most people to GW to start with. What a terrible idea this CDI seems.

Screenshots and support ticket? ANet takes that sort of thing very, very seriously.

As far as I know this stuff is recorded in the logs. The few times it happen to me they'd want the time and location, and said they would investigate, but would not give details on action taken if any, etc.
Well, Anet responded and while I'm impressed by the turnaround time, I'm just as disappointed by the canned reply. Essentially, "Sorry you had a problem during a dungeon run. We understand that can be frustrating. Our dungeon team have made changes to the mechanics in the past, and will continue to make adjustments as necessary." Eh? Worth a try, I guess, lol.

I gained another 10 levels on each of my alts over the past couple of days.

15297065494104768512_qxp7e.png

Maybe in the next year or so I might have another level 80 character.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yay, only left for me is level 52 thief.

I have lv 80 elementalist, necro, zerk warrior, cleric warrior, mesmer, ranger, guardian and engineer

Green stats mean they are better than what you currently have equipped during the preview. So if your crafted back piece is not showing any green stats during your preview it must not have higher stats than what you already have equipped. Or you already equipped it and now those are your current stats.

Ahh, well the crafted backpiece is lv 78. Makes you wonder why there's no craftable level 80 backpiece that isn't hard to do.

Mxrz

Well, Anet responded and while I'm impressed by the turnaround time, I'm just as disappointed by the canned reply. Essentially, "Sorry you had a problem during a dungeon run. We understand that can be frustrating. Our dungeon team have made changes to the mechanics in the past, and will continue to make adjustments as necessary." Eh? Worth a try, I guess, lol.

That's different, but if nothing else it should be noted.

Darn cat mini won't drop for me. Opened quite a few bags each night. Not entirely sure what to do with most of this food and stuff. Outside magic find, none of it seems all that useful.

Still can't solo Lupi. Rest of the dungeon is fine. Just not Lupi...

Phase 1 is easy, but it all falls apart after that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQOkxP54RYM

Maybe I am supposed to use the sword block when he starts the mass AoE bombings? Or maybe I am just supposed to be able to dodge out of it? I'll have to study someone else's video and/or guide to figure out what to do.

Retro

Darn cat mini won't drop for me. Opened quite a few bags each night. Not entirely sure what to do with most of this food and stuff. Outside magic find, none of it seems all that useful.

You can always buy Zuzu with cobs or gold. You must have a lot of candy corn if you've been opening a lot of bags.

nataku

Looks like they got the custom gem exchange put back in with the new patch.

• Added an option to make a custom exchange on the Currency Exchange. Selecting Custom Exchange at the bottom right of the Currency Exchange window will switch the Currency Exchange into custom mode. In custom mode, you can enter any number of gems or coins you would like to receive from an exchange, get a price, and make the exchange.
  • Custom mode uses the same exchange rate as standard mode.
  • Exchange rates update at the same rate in custom mode as they do in standard mode.
  • In custom mode, there is a limit of 9,999 gems received from a single exchange and 999 gold received from a single exchange.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Candy Corn Gobbler is looking less appealing after finding out it's more likely to give WvW XP booster over anything else. Being a candy corn addict sounds like a bad road to take.

WvW only exists for tournament tickets and 2 achievement points if I have nothing else to do and feel like feeling bored.

Retro

As a heads up, Braham's Shield / Mace, Marjory's Axe / Dagger, Kasmeer's staff, and Rox's bow and quiver are available for 3 days only. Belinda's Greatsword (the katana-looking one) too.

Oh yeah, Monthly resets in 25 hours too, if you haven't gotten it yet.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
As a heads up, Braham's Shield / Mace, Marjory's Axe / Dagger, Kasmeer's staff, and Rox's bow and quiver are available for 3 days only. Belinda's Greatsword (the katana-looking one) too.

Oh yeah, Monthly resets in 25 hours too, if you haven't gotten it yet.

Oh, Belinda's GS is up, the Ascended one?

Shiokazu

i was so tired last night that i feel asleep and let the computer turned on with guild wars running. only to wake up to see my character screen.

the moment i wished i had an occulus rift to play guild wars 2 with it, so i could wake up thinking it was a new world or something.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
To my dismay, I plugged in ARAAAAAAH into xbox live and discovered that was not Adriaaa's gamertag.

i was so tired last night that i feel asleep and let the computer turned on with guild wars running. only to wake up to see my character screen.

the moment i wished i had an occulus rift to play guild wars 2 with it, so i could wake up thinking it was a new world or something.

I would be incredibly impressed if anyone fell asleep wearing one of those. Although you just inspired me to pull a prank on a heavy sleeper.

Anno

Careful, apparently ANets Chinese partners published a ton of spoilers for next week. Already on reddit if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom