• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT4| The only subscription you need is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

Workout for Guild Mission Success by Ashodin

"Guaranteed to lead your Guild to victory, or your money back." -ArenaNet Weekly

"I started this workout recently. My guild used to fail worse than Logan Thackeray attempting to save someone. Now we succeed every week. I owe Ashodin my life" -Anonymous customer

Hahahha

Ashodin

Here's my shitty non-stretched cool screenshot

D3tqM32.png

BraXzy

Awesome job in Boss Blitz guys, it's a shame we didn't quite get Gold but we were pretty close. It's a shame that the way the schedule works, we get close to gold, getting better each attempt and then as we reach the possibility of it we have to move on :(

Ahh well, guild mission time!

CrimsonN0

I mentioned it in chat, but if you stand in that one spot doing Pyro(and have Guardians and Mesmers), you literally don't have to move around.
Pyro will just stand in the same spot throwing fire at you and most of it will just be reflected back at him(due to Guardians and Mesmers reflects and all of his attacks only coming from a single direction).
Then while waiting for everyone else to lower their bosses health, Guardians can switch to blocks instead of relfects and everyone else can pretty much afk until the burn phase.

Thorgal

had a good guild mission today (the manor)and while i got credit for it i was basically flying by the seat of my pants and just followed somebody and being confused as to what the objective was in each room.

i will be back for makeup missions.

BraXzy

The group photo may not pan out everyone, sorry. There's a ranger doing that hawk swoop thing in practically every shot. :/

Yeah that was annoying.. it was right in front of me so I'm probably the one blocked xD

I took a couple shots myself during the guild missions and at the end anyway. Either way.. great guild missions everyone! And my first guild photo!

Photos from tonight's Fever!

Gw2%202014-05-31%2020-03-02-54.jpg

Wiggin kill squad, represent!

Gw2%202014-05-31%2019-07-14-81.jpg

Boss Blitz partay.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2021-19-28-64.jpg

There's a thing. Over there.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2021-21-21-74.jpg

Charrs.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2021-23-14-62.jpg

Lumpomania.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2022-03-58-98.jpg

Not sure who this was.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2022-27-14-12.jpg

Bountyball.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2022-33-55-48.jpg

Ghostwuffs.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2022-50-53-27.jpg

Almost a group photo.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2022-52-39-76.jpg

Lump can see Grenth's gravitas.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2021-50-06-02.jpg

I just like how it looks.

Gw2%202014-05-31%2022-54-09-67.jpg

GAF Guild. 5/31/2014

Retro

Congratulations to Braxzy on winning the 10g Door Prize and Holbrook Onset on the Grand Prize (but generously donated 100g to sweeten next week's pot).

Makeups are tomorrow at 3pm.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Super Saiyan!

I personally nominate Hawkian for Follow the Leader Champion 2014.

Congrats to our new officers as well!

Nice. I still lurk by the way. If I had something other than a PS4 and a pooptacular laptop I'd definitely still be playing.

Come join us Laptop Peasants. There are tens of us.

Katoki

Everyone can be an officer; you just need to figure out how to earn it. I'm not sure on what the criteria is though.

VandalD

Engineers are a unique thing. My first character was an engineer and I loved him. Then I got to level ~30 and he started to slow down. At the time I lost patience and made a guardian, which ended up being my first 80, but now I have gone back to my engineer. He's 70 now, and will be 80 soon.
There is something about them that makes them a lot of fun in my opinion. There are so many options and ways for them to be played. It really keeps things interesting once you get higher in the levels. Also there are traits that help out once you can unlock them.

If you are feeling down about the engineer I'd recommend going into the mists and trying out sPvP with them. You'll have all the traits/skills unlocked so you can mess around with them and see what they can really do before leveling yours up.
I think I'm most likely going to stick with engineer for a while. I like all the classes I've played so far, but engineer seems to have the most variety and interesting choices. Didn't know about the PVP thing. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!
The buffs aren't so important that you need to transfer, and they've said guilds will be going region-wide eventually, so that'll be fixed (and knowing ArenaNet, sooner rather than later). There wouldn't be any missions running except on Saturday (at 9pm Eastern) and Sundays (at 3pm Eastern). Guesting will work for missions so you're good.
Good to know, thanks! I didn't know if there were no missions when I logged in, or if I just couldn't see them because of my server.

I'm slowly warming to http://gw2timer.com/ - it does a lot I like. For example, it shows a path from the waypoint to the world boss, shows the paths the pre-events may take, has a list of jumping puzzles you can check off, you can turn on hints for where to complete dailies easily, and so on.

Also:

ijK9pFYK9Hv9V.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wooo, easiest legendary component done (Gift of Mastery). Now the challenge is getting the rest :p

Speaking of which, Artificier is the hardest crafting class to 500. It only has 4 weapons in it!

Moondrop

Banned
As I level a new character I gain appreciation for how drastic was the trait change. Before at level 40 I would have unlocked my first Master trait- now I possess just a single Adept trait. I look forward to unlocking a Master trait at level 60, where I previously would have unlocked Grandmaster traits.

When you combine later exposure to the trait tree with trait hunting, logically the result will be less knowledge of and experimentation with builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom