• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

It's better than other games I've played, but there are times then the delay gets really bad. And I recall Shouta commenting on it and he's had that arcade experience to compare.

Yellow/Green you can deal with but Red really is pushing it for input lag. It's still playable but you have to do everything a second or two in advance. That makes it harder to play the game on reaction, though I guess there are pluses to that.

Yellow/Green you can deal with but Red really is pushing it for input lag. It's still playable but you have to do everything a second or two in advance. That makes it harder to play the game on reaction, though I guess there are pluses to that.

They should dub red bar connections "Newtype mode" <3

Xater

Those were some fun matches. I was surprised that I was doing pretty well with Exia. I guess that is still the training that is left from Next Plus. Some of you guys are still clearly better, the more time you had with the game shows. Connection wise I really had no complaints, this game runs very well online.

Do you guys already have an even-number of players?

You can join if you want. I'm just hosting atm, since I need to eat and stuff. ^^

Those were some fun matches. I was surprised that I was doing pretty well with Exia. I guess that is still the training that is left from Next Plus. Some of you guys are still clearly better, the more time you had with the game shows. Connection wise I really had no complaints, this game runs very well online.

GGs with you too man. You'll do well very quickly. =)

matmanx1

Xater you are beastly with Exia. You and "Moody" (whoever was piloting God Gundam) were eating my lunch. Whatever confidence I had gained with last night's victories was quickly dashed with today's games. You guys are much, much better than I am!

I had fun though so thanks for the invite.

Xater you are beastly with Exia. You and "Moody" (whoever was piloting God Gundam) were eating my lunch. Whatever confidence I had gained with last night's victories was quickly dashed with today's games. You guys are much, much better than I am!

I had fun though so thanks for the invite.

Glad you had a good time. ^^

You need to boost dash cancel a bit more, though. It'll help you get those strings off better.

Coxy

oh god I am not good with wolf-bird-tank gundam, apologies if my noob level skills are causing anyone to lose XD

LegatoB

This game's still all kinds of fun.

I'm gonna be out for the evening, but if people want to play tomorrow, pretty much any time after noon EST, I'm game.

MechaX

Gottrlatan and The O up next for DLC. In this week's Famitsu.

Hopefully I'll actually like playing as this unit, unlike Katejina's unit in NEXT+.

But man... Shipped yesterday and now I'm waiting for it. I have half the mind to go through Fed v. Zeon and up, even though FvZ will probably play like its in slow-motion even compared to Alliance vs ZAFT.

On the other hand I always have red bars no matter who I connect to. Although now it fels like the lag is much more noticeable. At least a second, probably more, delay between hitting a button and action happening

matmanx1

On the other hand I always have red bars no matter who I connect to. Although now it fels like the lag is much more noticeable. At least a second, probably more, delay between hitting a button and action happening

Was just in the room with you. Good matches! I was trying out some new suits including Berga Giros who might be a fun change of pace.

GGs lads. Day 1 of my Gundam career was pretty successful. Need to spend some time getting my BGM Edit in order. I think in the end I'm going to keep the MSG/Zeta battle themes, the rest is going to be custom.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Good. I need something to keep me occupied til Tekken Tag 2 and after that disappoints me.

And I never knew what was going on in Virtual On

My copy shipped today too. Hopefully I get it fairly soon.

Is it worth investing in a headset for this game?

I have played about 200 friendlies with gaffers and have yet to run into anyone using a headset. It'll probably be invaluable once the Ranked mode DLC drops though.

Xater

Man I just missed it huh :(

Do I have you on my friends list? If not just sent me a request. I should be online semi-regularly and if you message me for a game I am probably up for it. :)

I also don't got to uni for a little over 2 weeks so maybe I could get in some morning games with US GAF. :D

I have played about 200 friendlies with gaffers and have yet to run into anyone using a headset. It'll probably be invaluable once the Ranked mode DLC drops though.

I do have a headset but I didn't use it yesterday, because I didn't want to be too loud here. ;)

lupin23rd

Just bought my copy on my Tokyo trip, but won't be able to play until I get back next weekend.

On the used copies I saw there was a warning about something to do with the Internet, I assume there's an online pass type thing for this game? Dug up a new copy just in case.

Never played it but looking forward to jumping into some games with you guys!

Shouta

Just bought my copy on my Tokyo trip, but won't be able to play until I get back next weekend.

On the used copies I saw there was a warning about something to do with the Internet, I assume there's an online pass type thing for this game? Dug up a new copy just in case.

Never played it but looking forward to jumping into some games with you guys!

It probably was to warn that the DLC code for Hi-Nu gundam was already used and not with the used version of the game. I assume.

donkey show do you have a recording of the match where I did well with the Zaku II?

I can have a look when I get back from work later on today. I'll post if I find it. =)

Also, The O and Gottlaran huh? That's two more off the teased list. At least we get crazy Katejina as a pilot again. ^^

Does anybody know if there was a release date for them?

Do we know what the unit costs are for the DLC suits? I have to say that I am kind of interested in Blue Destiny.

From what I can gather from the health shown in the pics, BD-1 looks to be a 2000 and Arche a 2500. Apparently, The O and Gottlaran are also 2500. I wonder if they'll add in 1000 suits as well in the near future. Freedom will more than likely be 2500, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom