• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS (PS3) |OT| >>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Fighting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Giving this some more time in Gaming in response to requests, since it's a grassroots import scene.

NEO0MJ

Sentinel is mean in general.

Only reason he's mentioned though is because of Zeong's melee attack literally being a wired rocket punch. It's pretty hilarious and surprisingly effective.

I thought we were nicknaming Zeong Sentinel =p
Anyways, yeah Sentinel is mean in Marvel, but I wonder what the general opinion on Zeong, even if it's only been available for two days.

Shouta

I thought we were nicknaming Zeong Sentinel =p
Anyways, yeah Sentinel is mean in Marvel, but I wonder what the general opinion on Zeong, even if it's only been available for two days.

I dunno, it could be Sentinel for the Rocket Punch. He's not that overwhelming though! Just big and has flying fists and shit.

matmanx1

Hey hey we're back in Gaming! I've been an absentee pilot for a few days but I'm starting to get the EX vs itch again. Might be time to get my game on tonight or tomorrow.

Giving this some more time in Gaming in response to requests, since it's a grassroots import scene.

iG8vy00kEpNP5.gif

:O

Thanks for that!

Oh yeah, we were all discussing some kind of eventual team hold tourney and how we would be paired up in the IRC. What do you guys think?

Well, my copy didn't show up this week as I had hoped but it will be here Monday. In the mean time I have fallen real hard down the Gundam hole. Watched all of Wing + Endless Waltz and am now caught up on Unicorn. Think I will watch 00 next since Crunchyroll has it on there.

You need to start watching G Gundam, with the help of Kyoji. :3

Sounds fun. But would be difficult to find a partner and figure out which suit I would use.

We were thinking about some kind of ranking system people would get and those who are high would team up with lows, mids with mids, etc. People's tiers can change depending on how much better they get, etc. Something like how the CP is calculated in ranked could be used to signify who goes in what ranks. Of course it'd be calculated by us in some form or fashion, lol.

Plus it might be difficult to get a tourney worth connection among all participants. I know I'll be excluded because of mine :'(

We could do regional matches to help facilitate stuff. =)

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Tek wasn't around for last night's games. We had two other streamers join us, I think JK might have their Justin.tv page.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Zeong is pretty fun. He and BD are the only DLC units I've bought (and probably will ever buy) but I think both have taken over Exia as my unit-with-actual-ranged-weapons Gundam.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
No way, can't play as Emerald WEAPON!

Also, does anyone here who plays on a pad have a different control scheme than the default? Someone was mentioning that to me and I can't really see the point besides easier charging + boosting, but I don't really ever charge so wondering if there are other reasons.

matmanx1

I'd be down for a tourney just for fun as long as you guys recognize that I'm going to be a liability for whomever gets me on their team! =P

MechaX

GG to everyone involved in the Gundam GAF matches earlier.

And after dicking around in a couple of online matches just to test out the Kshatriya some more, I have come to the conclusion that mastering this unit will unlock the secret of controlling time and space. At least, the latter seems to be easier than mastering the Kshatriya at a glance.

New tier list with Freedom and Zeong. Looks like Arche moved from high B to low B, Quant from low S to high S, and Raphael from B to C.

S Full Cloth Crossbone, Destiny, Strike Freedom, Qan[T] > , Master
A Turn-X, High-nu, Unicorn, nu,
B V2 00 DX > Wing, Turn-A

S Infinite Justice, Tallgeese
A Z > Crossbone X1, The O, Freedom
B Deathscythe, God Gundam, Cherudim, Gottrlatan > Arche, ZZ, Sazabi, Sinanju,
C X2, Raphael, Qubeley, Kshatriya

S Char
A Forbidden, Dragon > Susanoo, Heavyarms, Blue Frame
B Dynames, Blue Destiny, Virsago, Gundam, Gold Sumo, Strike, Delta, F91, Hyaku Shiki > Messala, Gunner, Red Frame, Providence, Zeong, Exia
C GP01, GP02

S Zaku2 > Hildolfr
A LaGOWE, Gouf
B Berga > Ez8, Red Qubeley, Zuda
C Alex, ACGuy > GunEZ

Also watching the 1v1 Toronto tourney. Lulzy Dynames zunda. xD

EDIT: LOL Ginger Jesus.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Everyone I enjoy using is B-Tier, hurrah! Although sometimes I prefer Dragon over God and Dragon is listed as A but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom