• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

This Didact cosplay is insane! The needler is sick too. OK, where do I send my wallet?

BTVWEEdCQAACVo3.png:large

FYC

Banned
Damn. I like it.

Forerunner stuff is sexy to me. I would love a vehicle that assembles itself around you when you hop in

This Didact cosplay is insane! The needler is sick too. OK, where do I send my wallet?

BTVWEEdCQAACVo3.png:large

There is another pick over at HaloFanForLife

PAX-Didact-Cosplay-HFFLwm-450x600.jpg

And another over at CoreGeek

Pretty sure it comes from this article

Actually it is EvilFX, Facebook link

Here's two more from EvilFX Facebook but there is a whole run of photos and the creation gone into this Didact cosplay:

1185805_583737241673006_1664638486_n.jpg

45028_584452331601497_1170923668_n.jpg

That costume is fucking awesome.

And that Needler is too good looking. Why don't they sell Halo weapon replicas anyways?

Unlocked the Spartan Assault stance for Halo 4, it looks gorgeus to see my spartan in that pose.

It could be great to being allowed to create your own custom stances for Halo 5 or at least rotate them like the case of this stance because is the Flank stance from the Champions DLC but in front view.

Halo-4-Flank-Stance.png

xHalo-4-Unknown-Stance.png,qresize=288,P2C320.pagespeed.ic.ZbRd22k1Aw.webp

Unlocked the Spartan Assault stance for Halo 4, it looks gorgeus to see my spartan in that pose.

It could be great to being allowed to create your own custom stances for Halo 5 or at least rotate them like the case of this stance because is the Flank stance from the Champions DLC but in front view.

Halo-4-Flank-Stance.png

xHalo-4-Unknown-Stance.png,qresize=288,P2C320.pagespeed.ic.ZbRd22k1Aw.webp

dat prefect helmet

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Anything's better than playing the base game of Halo 4, right? ;P

I wonder how many people knew who he was cosplaying?

Well to be fair you could substitute Halo 4 for Halo 3 and Reach for me. I like only played MLG back then.

Ricochet is sick though. I love all the new medals and sound effects. It really makes a difference, it feels so new.

Well to be fair you could substitute Halo 4 for Halo 3 and Reach for me. I like only played MLG back then.

Ricochet is sick though. I love all the new medals and sound effects. It really makes a difference, it feels so new.

Goal from the grave. Like embarrassing the other team while you're dead. So good.

Agreed, I can't stop myself going all euro football and yelling goooal literally every time Jeff does.

Also just picked up an AverMedia Live Gamer Pro and I know the first clip I'll send up here; ricochet carrier overkill run from one base to another with a score :)

Tashi

Hopping on for some testing in like 30 minutes if anyone wants to help. GT = TashiGAF. 2v2.

Fuchsdh

From a practical standpoint, I dunno if you could make really nice, detailed replicas for less than $100. Halo weapons are big.

Computer

The Didact should of kept his mask on the entire game. Every time I see his face I just want to laugh. Witch is not the response you want from a typical villain.

I didn't mind Didact's face maskless too much, I just wish he looked more "feathery" like the books mentioned. The ones on his head look more like quills than anything. I thought it was a nice touch that they essentially gave him a receding hairline, at least.

I almost kind of wish all the Forerunners stayed in masks/armor to hide their real appearances to keep things mysterious and establish a parallel to Chief.

I didn't mind Didact's face maskless too much, I just wish he looked more "feathery" like the books mentioned. The ones on his head look more like quills than anything. I thought it was a nice touch that they essentially gave him a receding hairline, at least.

I almost kind of wish all the Forerunners stayed in masks/armor to hide their real appearances to keep things mysterious and establish a parallel to Chief.

I always liked this Didact done by TDSpiral @ HBO.

Its pretty astonishing how close he got to the actual design.

He looks like Space Voldemort.

Tashi

So thanks to BlueBlur I'll be running the official HaloGAF twitter starting now. If you guys want me to retweet your streams, blogs or even posts just tweet at me there and I'll do it up.

So thanks to BlueBlur I'll be running the official HaloGAF twitter starting now. If you guys want me to retweet your streams, blogs or even posts just tweet at me there and I'll do it up.

Good luck Tashi, you got some big shoes to fill. Dat responsibility of carrying this community.

So proud of who you've become.

when the hell will I be on halogaf radio

We had it set up one night and everything! I was at Starbucks and I was gonna talk about gravity gauntlets in their natural habitat but noooooo, I got kicked right before it started

Tashi

We had it set up one night and everything! I was at Starbucks and I was gonna talk about gravity gauntlets in their natural habitat but noooooo, I got kicked right before it started

lol. Someday kiddo, someday. This was a PAX one so I had people who went to PAX on. Next one might focused on super competitive game play sooooo.

Tashi

I thought Dani did the HaloGAF twitter.

No one does the twitter lol. BlueBlur started it, Dani helped out along with a few others. But I'm in control now because it was just sitting there collecting dust. It was a pain to just retweets for the podcast. Now I can do all that and also begin to coordinate game nights, highlight great posts and conversations as well as promote other HaloGAF content.

if you guys have video, music, art or whatever I can tweet it out for you.

Kicked out of starbucks for talking about the gravity gauntlet?

I support that.

Kicked out of starbucks for talking about the gravity gauntlet?

I support that.

Kicked out of the skype chat, you dildo

I wasn't even in starbucks yet, I was just in the car laxing wyrical about linear quantum-based kinetic interpolation and its applications when calibrated to run on ultraviolet compound matrices.

TheOddOne

No one does the twitter lol. BlueBlur started it, Dani helped out along with a few others. But I'm in control now because it was just sitting there collecting dust. It was a pain to just retweets for the podcast. Now I can do all that and also begin to coordinate game nights, highlight great posts and conversations as well as promote other HaloGAF content.

if you guys have video, music, art or whatever I can tweet it out for you.
Oh, always thought that Dani did the heavy lifting. Good luck, don't let the ceiling beat you.

Tashi will dance around it but truth is nobody wants to hear about that shite.

Props on the Transistor shout out Sai, cannot stop thinking about this game since I played it. That soundtrack.

Tashi will dance around it but truth is nobody wants to hear about that shite.

Props on the Transistor shout out Sai, cannot stop thinking about this game since I played it. That soundtrack.

Weird I actually enjoy reading Warher and would listen to his contribution on HaloGAF. The last HaloGAF podcast was filled with junk for the first 30 mins and had me questioning whether to listen again. Bring Warher in for 5-10 mins IMO.

Top Bottom