• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivered some holiday spirit in Warzone today. I have so many damn Warthog cards, I started calling them in and handing them over to teammates.

Get Platinum 5. Play one match. Lose. Derank to platinum 4.

ARRGHJDODBDJJDK

Fuck I'm never going to leave platinum

You're caught right on the edge. If you win another match you should go back up to Platinum 5.

I HATE how you have to go on halowaypoint to see exactly how far you are from the next rank, or from deranking. How that isn't right in the game is beyond me.

Henceforth, the 343i matchmaking dev team will be referred to simply as 'The Down Syndrome Babies'.

l5gocD3.png

What close competitive games your system affords!

Do better, Down Syndrome Babies. Much better.

jfoul

Henceforth, the 343i matchmaking dev team will be referred to simply as 'The Down Syndrome Babies'.

l5gocD3.png

Well, at least nobody will ever accuse you of being politically correct.

Henceforth

mo60

I think 343i should create a warzone assault variant were you can only use your loadout weapons. The req system decided to go down in one recent warzone assault match I played and it was a pretty fun match and it was a lot harder for the enemy to capture the bases and destroy the core in this match because they couldn't spawn any really powerful reqs at all. That match was kinda intense and the enemy team failed to capture any bases because of our wonderful defense.

BraXzy

God damn is the elite controller awesome.

And it came with a free copy of Halo 5: Guardians(tm)!

Just one more day.

Gonna have a bit of a family day today with some Christmas movies and stuff. Gotta squeeze in some cheeky games of Halo though. Also, my head hurts.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Updated my map.

- Map has more whales/pigs/soccer balls/dice!

http://www.forgehub.com/maps/sacelium.984/

There's one guy at ForgeHub who is gonna be really happy.

l5gocD3.png

Your fucking language here is beyond disgusting. I'm sick of your shtick, your attitude and your crass insults. You never have anything positive to say and all of your hard hitting criticisms are just ignorantly tossed insults.

I've not used the ignore list up to now, but grats for making your way onto it. I really hope you come to your senses some day and grow the fuck up.

jfoul

There's one guy at ForgeHub who is gonna be really happy.

Your fucking language here is beyond disgusting. I'm sick of your shtick, your attitude and your crass insults. You never have anything positive to say and all of your hard hitting criticisms are just ignorantly tossed insults.

I've not used the ignore list up to now, but grats for making your way onto it. I really hope you come to your senses some day and grow the fuck up.

No self control at all, and It's more than just here. Three of The Antitype / JaegerDice most recent posts are flagged "Do not post discriminatory comments." on the 343i forums. The outbursts remind me of irate players on Xbox live in the early days. It's like the dude stepped out of a time capsule from 2007.

E92 M3

people get banned for so much less on here. i don't really get it

There is nothing interesting about people getting banned for opinions you don't like. If you don't agree with his posts, just skip or ignore.

I don't get why people like him play the game if they hate it so much.

He likes the game, but certain elements aren't that good. I hated the game until the controls were setup properly. It was truly a miserable experience to play and now I like it. He hates the MM system.

Unfortunately, MM won't get better due to population.

Strider

There is nothing interesting about people getting banned for opinions you don't like. If you don't agree with his posts, just skip or ignore.

It has nothing to do with his opinions and everything to do with how he states them. Referring to 343 devs as "Down syndrome babies" is not ok.

--

Daily request for people to stop quoting

tuna_love

Banned

He likes the game, but certain elements aren't that good. I hated the game until the controls were setup properly. It was truly a miserable experience to play and now I like it. He hates the MM system.
Unfortunately, MM won't get better due to population.
Are you for real? Saying that 343 have down syndrome is what im talking about. Congrats if you think that's acceptable

E92 M3

It has nothing to do with his opinions and everything to do with how he states them. Referring to 343 devs as "Down syndrome babies" is not ok.

--

Daily request for people to stop quoting

Are you for real? Saying that 343 have down syndrome is what im talking about.

I think it came from a passionate place (doesn't actually mean it) and it won't happen again. Nonetheless, we have to address the core issue and not focus on the dumb crap.

343 can't make MM better due to the population limitations, but they should implement a better a social playlist and have a playlist where no parties are allowed. At least on an experimental level.

tuna_love

Banned
I think it came from a passionate place (doesn't actually mean it) and it won't happen again. Nonetheless, we have to address the core issue and not focus on the dumb crap.

343 can't make MM better due to the population limitations, but they should implement a better a social playlist and have a playlist where no parties are allowed. At least on an experimental level.
Nah fuck him. He talks like a fuck wit and its grating. I don't care about negativity I don't like the way he speaks

We are in 2015 and you can not quit a match when two team members drop out without penalty. Matchmaking is working perfectly fine for me. Except for team quitters, but that had been a problem for Halo games for years.

Random17

"A passionate place" doesn't excuse such childish, revolting comments.

I've been mad about Halo before, so has probably everyone in this thread, but this is 10 steps too far.

E92 M3

"A passionate place" doesn't excuse such childish, revolting comments.

I've been mad about Halo before, so has probably everyone in this thread, but this is 10 steps too far.

Humans are imperfect specimens. In the spirit of the holidays, I think we should move on from that comment.

So someone convince me to buy an Elite controller tomorrow or save the money for something else, like women. I ain't about that gucci life so it usually ends up in one of those.

E92 M3

So someone convince me to buy an Elite controller tomorrow or save the money for something else, like women. I ain't about that gucci life so it usually ends up in one of those.

You don't need an extra X (second one is deactivated) chromosome in your life right now. Elite controller all the way baby!

Too much gaming goodness to spend money on women.

Trup1aya

Ideally, you'd use your money to support your hobby... And find you a woman that doesn't expect you to spend a bunch of money on her...
and also supports your hobby

Detective

Dreamt we are getting something akin to firefight. Pve. Any dream tellers here ? : D

The movement/ controll in this game is amazing.

The slide and thrust feels incredible and well fit.

Dreamt we are getting something akin to firefight. Pve. Any dream tellers here ? : D

The movement/ controll in this game is amazing.

The slide and thrust ads feels incredible and well fit.

Sprinting and Sliding is my favorite thing to do. Would probably put Thrust on a paddle but it would be most used for Forge.

anyone else been waiting forever for an elite controller to be delivered?

Ive had mine on order at amazon since 12/5 yet places like Target and Bestbuy have been delivering them to people since then.

No self control at all, and It's more than just here. Three of The Antitype / JaegerDice most recent posts are flagged "Do not post discriminatory comments." on the 343i forums. The outbursts remind me of irate players on Xbox live in the early days. It's like the dude stepped out of a time capsule from 2007.

I didn't know Waypoint had a specific "do not post discriminatory comments" warning, that's awesome.

FOH with the "he wasn't being offensive, he was just angry" bullshit. Dude has proven time and time again he's an objectively shitty human being.

Detective

Sprinting and Sliding is my favorite thing to do. Would probably put Thrust on a paddle but it would be most used for Forge.

Yeah, and the gun play man. Nothing less than amazing. The whole gameplay settup is just... I don't know. Have this great feeling. When you land kills / capturing bases/ defends it feels like you actually done something.Not this shallow feeling like other games have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom