• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez

Question about the aiming.

Is it designed to reward you for getting the first shot on someone? It's hard to explain but it seems that whenever I connected with a shot first, I seem to end up with a lot more "perfects". It's almost like the aiming gets smoother or something if you connect first. Am I imagining things?

How many perfects you got total, 2??

BraXzy

To get an idea of possibly doing it tonight, how many of you fine folks would be down for trying HaloGAF customs Pt. 1 in the next hour or so?

I can't remember how to make one of those nifty forum countdown things that changes to your timezone.

Tonight might be too last minute.

Noobcraft

To get an idea of possibly doing it tonight, how many of you fine folks would be down for trying HaloGAF customs Pt. 1 in the next hour or so?

I can't remember how to make one of those nifty forum countdown things that changes to your timezone.

I'm in if some other people join. I have to play via streaming to my SP3 so I'll probably play pretty poorly.

RowdyReverb

Anyone up for a few rounds?

I'd be down.

wow snipedown is pulling off some ridiculous new "moves" I've never seen before on coliseum.

he does his sliding boost up the little circular lifts near the BR spawn which launches him to the third floor above the BR spawn.

then he does a sliding boost off of the ledges in the middle of the map to get a sight into the opposite base.

i really need to learn to boost slide.

also:

can someone explain to me how to do the bottom middle to top jump on fathom?

i can do it while crouching but I'm pretty sure I've seen people do it without.

i cannot figure out how to do it without crouching.

anyone know how to do this?

BraXzy

Message me on XBL if you're down for customs and if we have enough folks for tonight I'll invite everyone 4am GMT :)

AnX IReCoiLz

Strider

Pretty sure I'd be gold in Team Arena if I finished the placement matches lol

The amount of quitters I've had in that playlist....

Edit: Then again I just got randomly booted from a match. So it could be that... Who knows tbh

Madness

Quitters ruin halo. It's the main reason I've stopped playing and went to rainbow six 3 times today.

Griefers too. Yesterday, had some asshole on my team betray me for no reason in a Breakout match and then he did it to someone else the next round. We could've won were it not for that guy. He was only a rank 7 so he probably just got the game for Christmas. Can't explain it, maybe I never noticed before but it's enough to put you off playing multi-player. Quitters, griefers, trolls etc.

Qued up slayer.
1 immediate quit
Im rekkin the other team easily and idc
Theb...
1 is afk and feeds kills
The other guy on my team actually playing quits
The afk guy finally quits when we have about 3 mins left i think

1v4 and i don't quit cause im using a uncommon boost xp card. . .

Lol if i was able to 1v1 each of em at a time i know i could have won :p.

Didnt rage. They didn't get 50 kills.

Carbine is lovely.

hwalker84

wow snipedown is pulling off some ridiculous new "moves" I've never seen before on coliseum.

he does his sliding boost up the little circular lifts near the BR spawn which launches him to the third floor above the BR spawn.

then he does a sliding boost off of the ledges in the middle of the map to get a sight into the opposite base.

i really need to learn to boost slide.

also:

anyone know how to do this?
Link?

BraXzy

The pre-season HaloGAF customs went pretty well. Some amazing moments *cough* whale ride, ultimately let down by XBL issues and being unable to properly select gametypes :(

Still, I know which game modes are worth keeping and next time me or whoever organises it will give more of a heads up.

Thanks everyone who turned up :)

blamite

Yes. Had a BR and SMG one life, and respawned with an AR and Magnum. Has happened in multiple matches today.
I don't know if this is the situation that happened to you, but I think I've noticed loadout changes don't stick if you've picked up weapons off the ground and then change your loadout at a few station. When I change my loadout while dead it always works fine.

Madness

I am so sick of getting JIP'ed into a loss in Warzone. That's 3 today where it's either 2 mins left in Assault or with all 3 bases captured in regular etc.

mo60

I am so sick of getting JIP'ed into a loss in Warzone. That's 3 today where it's either 2 mins left in Assault or with all 3 bases captured in regular etc.

This game sometimes loves to do the opposite to me and it makes me join warzone matches were the team I join is ahead in warzone.I really hate being JIP'ed into a warzone or warzone assault match that is impossible to win.

Quitters ruin halo. It's the main reason I've stopped playing and went to rainbow six 3 times today.

Realised very early on in this game that it's hazardous to one's health to play team lists solo, especially because 343 won't enforce party size matching. I predominately stick to FFA now when I'm playing solo.

Anyone else frustrated by the input lag in this game? Every match I have moments where a weapon switch, a grenade throw, a scope command or a press of the sprint button simply fails to register. Not my pad, MCC has instant input times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom